HELP - Israel vs Palestinians - Educate me

...A very interesting historical note------it was actually CHRISTIANS who invented a law which prevented
jews from owning land------1700 years ago. 1400 years ago muslims adopted that law. -----
thus all land OWNED by jews became "STOLEN" according to the filth which fascinates you.

Prove it.

The Jews didn't steal anything from anyone.
Tell that to the 750,000 Arabs driven off their land by Jewish terrorists.
You mean the Great Arab Skeddaddle of 1948?

Some of them were kicked-out by the Jews.

Some of them were ordered or encouraged to do so by Arabic allies who were preparing to invade.

Some of them were wealthy enough to leave for good on a moment's notice.

Some of them simply refused to live under Jewish rule rather than Muslim rule.

And the rest - very large numbers - simply ran like rabbits.

And are still paying for it today, rotting in those refugee settlements 66 years later, like the under-performers that they are, collectively speaking.

--------------------

"He who pees his pants, then runs away, lives to regret it, for many a day."

I am hardly "pro-pally". Quite the contrary. From a religious standpoint, I just naturally, generally side with Israel but I don't know how to respond to these claims. There has got to be a better source on the internet than wikipedia

I think you should point out that Islamic expansionism is far far greater than Israeli's adding a little land.

The anti-Zionists never worry about how many Islamic states exist and how Muslims are killing people in Asia and Africa in their land grabs.

I think you should point out that Islamic expansionism is far far greater than Israeli's adding a little land.

The anti-Zionists never worry about how many Islamic states exist and how Muslims are killing people in Asia and Africa in their land grabs.
What land has Muslims expanded into?

Probably. I wouldn't want to wind up fish food.
You won't have to worry about that, when you think about Israel's standard practice of shooting at people fishing.

If it were so bad, then why aren't the Palestinians taking the example of Hondurans who are fleeing their own peoples' violence? Why don't they pack up their things and head to some other country more to their liking?

Here's a link to the UK's list of proscribed terrorist organizations. There is a theme, defined by association to a certain politico-religious ideology that is undeniable and accounts for the overwhelming majority of those on the list.

Identify for us what the connecting theme is.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/proscribed-terror-groups-or-organisations--2
The connecting theme is your racist hatred for all of them.

Here's a link to the UK's list of proscribed terrorist organizations. There is a theme, defined by association to a certain politico-religious ideology that is undeniable and accounts for the overwhelming majority of those on the list.

Identify for us what the connecting theme is.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/proscribed-terror-groups-or-organisations--2
The connecting theme is your racist hatred for all of them.

I was sure you would slither away instead of addressing the salient point.

Sure it does. Responding to actions of Islamic terrorists is in everyone's interest.
You're a perfect example of how mentally fucked up Israeli kiss-asses are in the head.

You think what happens in some other country, makes it okay for Israel to do what it's doing to the Palestinian's in Gaza?

You're a lunatic!

I was sure you would slither away instead of addressing the salient point.
Your point is bullshit, troll.

None of that has anything to do with what Israel is doing to the Palestinian's.

And it certainly does not justify those actions, either.

Un-ending rocket attacks from the Islamic terrorist in Gaza justifies a firm and unequivocal reaction.

Otherwise, since when did moslem become a "race"?

Forum List

Back