Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

Caucasian male here....generalizing ofcourse.
Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
15 months of racist bullshit from you. Wow how many racist threads have you started? And you want us to take you seriously on if illegals are bankrupting the country? You simply and clearly aren't rational enough to have an honest and thoughtful discussion on the subject or racism and immigration.

Awesome...someone did a little due diligence huh? Cool, so did I.
Have I said things that aren't true? Are you terrified of the non PC era where smart people are done dumbing themselves down?
Are you sure you want to talk about credibility and whether or not someone should be taken seriously here? You thought I forgot...didn't you you nutless little bitch? Let me know if you need me to post all your "racist rants"

On November 26, 2016 sealybobo says:
I'm a Republican now
I'm a Republican now
"I am declaring it here and now. I believe we are overpopulated and I believe Republican policies of personal responsibility are designed to deal with that problem.

So when poor people breed I'm not going to ask Republicans to feed them for free so they can keep having more. I'm going to ask the poor people to stop breeding.

If you can't afford private school don't have kids. If you don't have insurance don't have kids. If you don't have a job or husband don't have kids. We got too many now.

If you can afford to have kids have as many as you want."

Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
15 months of racist bullshit from you. Wow how many racist threads have you started? And you want us to take you seriously on if illegals are bankrupting the country? You simply and clearly aren't rational enough to have an honest and thoughtful discussion on the subject or racism and immigration.

Awesome...someone did a little due diligence huh? Cool, so did I.
Have I said things that aren't true? Are you terrified of the non PC era where smart people are done dumbing themselves down?
Are you sure you want to talk about credibility and whether or not someone should be taken seriously here? You thought I forgot...didn't you you nutless little bitch? Let me know if you need me to post all your "racist rants"

On November 26, 2016 sealybobo says:
I'm a Republican now
I'm a Republican now
"I am declaring it here and now. I believe we are overpopulated and I believe Republican policies of personal responsibility are designed to deal with that problem.

So when poor people breed I'm not going to ask Republicans to feed them for free so they can keep having more. I'm going to ask the poor people to stop breeding.

If you can't afford private school don't have kids. If you don't have insurance don't have kids. If you don't have a job or husband don't have kids. We got too many now.

If you can afford to have kids have as many as you want."

I never said I 100% disagree with you guys. LOL.

the idea is a pretty worn out stereotype, black parents dont like their kids listening to rap music, just as much as white parents do.

What i would suggest is read some books by black authors and watch a few black movies if you want to learn about black people (assuming there are no black people where you live) rather than asking a mostly white internet forum
Or you could marry one and really learn about black people.

I can't argue with this.

Denzel Washington on fatherhood, family values

Denzel Washington is probably going to catch hell for espousing a family values script that has been tethered in the hands of conservatives.

“It starts at the home,” the prolific actor recently told the New York Daily News. “It starts with how you raise your children. If a young man doesn’t have a father figure, he’ll go find a father figure. So, you know, I can’t blame the system. It’s unfortunate that we make such easy work for them.”

True...the only other option is using IQ, following logic and admitting to things as they truly are...for some it's much easier to insight confrontation and pretend 'we got this'. And that there folks is why nothing will change anytime soon.
I stand by it and I've always practiced it...if you act sub-human you get treated as a sub-human...this really is so simple.
I don't want to derail the thread, but you've used the word "insight" twice when it seems obvious you meant "incite". I'm just trying to make sure your meaning and message is clear.

It's a topic worth discussing but I doubt many people will answer honestly. That's one of the reasons this shit never changes, imo.

You elected a crook and criminal to be president and you support him without fail. So don't ask stupid ass questions.

I can't argue with this.

Denzel Washington is probably going to catch hell for espousing a family values script that has been tethered in the hands of conservatives.

“It starts at the home,” the prolific actor recently told the New York Daily News. “It starts with how you raise your children. If a young man doesn’t have a father figure, he’ll go find a father figure. So, you know, I can’t blame the system. It’s unfortunate that we make such easy work for them.”

Of course you can't. And you can't really argue with what you are about to be told. Half the white households have no father in them. So lets not talk about family values. You guys listen to black actors. black basketball players and everyone but the black experts. Denzel is not the one to listen to. Denzel is a great performer but he is no expert on these matters. William Julius Wilson is.

The 2017 Wilson Lecture William Julius Wilson: Reflections on Race, Class and Cumulative Adversity

Any black speaking against another black is considered an uncle Tom. Uncle Tom's are sell out's to those who hate the white race, hate the history of the nation, and want to remain seperate from those in which they hate including the known sell out. However, when it comes to voting, there is unity among most blacks regardless of individual character or differences they might have, because they see strength in the numbers when voting in hopes that all will get something out of it (uncle Tom's not included). They wish they could hold it together afterwards, but they are just like the whites after the election, where as most go back to doing what they need in order to survive just like any other American does, and they hope for the best to come as a result of.
You've got the definition of uncle Tom all wrong. An Uncle Tom is a Negro who gains prestige among Caucs at the expense of blacks in general. He is the eyes and ears for those Caucs who would stifle progress in the Black community or do political harm to blacks.The Uncle Tom would be welcome on Fox News as a exemplary Negro for his work publicly excoriating black leaders and their goals

BrokeLoser Have I said things that aren't true?

Attempting to make a point by using selective facts or invented scenarios is not telling the truth.

There are so many things that are so confusing.
A man is pulled over by police, defies the officers commands then reaches to his waistband and gets shot...How can anyone with an iQ above 7 believe the action taken by the officer wasn't justified? Isn't this super simple?

In that scenario, Police responding with deadly force is understandable

A woman is pulled over by police, defies officers commands, is argumentative and combative, gets roughed up a bit, is taken to jail where she later hangs herself and is found dead...Somehow this is spun into the fault of the officer and system. How do these things become so twisted?

When a person is arrested it is illegal to rough them up a bit no matter how they behaved. If a jail does not have enough personnel or cameras to be able to stop someone from hanging themselves, then the system is to blame for not providing that protection to inmates. Being arrested for or guilty of being argumentative and combative is not a reason for the death penalty. If changers were not made after this happened, then the system is to blame. And the police are responsible if they roughed someone up after they were arrested.

Do these people not understand cause and effect...something we are taught in second grade? How about this for a strange concept: OBEY OFFICERS COMMANDS AND KEEP ANYTHING LIKE THIS FROM HAPPENING!

An untruth is leaving out information. What people do not understand. The 2 mentioned above?

Obeying officers commands is the right thing to do. What about when no commands are given

A woman called 911 to report a possible sexual assault in the alley behind her home. Officer Driving told investigators that he was startled by a loud noise right before the woman who called approached the driver's side window of their police SUV.

Driving officer, said passenger seat officer then fired his weapon from the passenger seat, hitting the woman and killing her.

Are police so untrained and made so fearful for their lives that any move will set off a round of gunfire. A man following police commands moved one hand too close to his waist and was shut up and killed. I tried crawling forward and went a little off balance making a hand go back.

So an untruth is that following police commands will Keep anything like this from happening.

I don't know if these people are black or white but it seems police are very quick to shoot people. People who called them for help and people doing what they are told.

So Col Beauregard. You can come up with plenty of instances where people interacting with police do something that justifies the use of force, but there are plenty of cases where people are shot for doing nothing wrong. If you cherry pick your facts life is easy.

I on the other hand belief that there are good reasons for force and good reasons that force was uncalled for and likely criminal.
All the best

Last edited:

I can't argue with this.

Of course you can't. And you can't really argue with what you are about to be told. Half the white households have no father in them. So lets not talk about family values. You guys listen to black actors. black basketball players and everyone but the black experts. Denzel is not the one to listen to. Denzel is a great performer but he is no expert on these matters. William Julius Wilson is.

The 2017 Wilson Lecture William Julius Wilson: Reflections on Race, Class and Cumulative Adversity

Do you really expect anyone to watch an hour of someone making excuses for black failure, as if your posts weren't enough?

So is this forum a combination of reasonable people and trolls?

Thanks and take care

Last edited:
As a white person, I would have to observe that many white folks have not done a good job of distancing themselves from those accused of misconduct. There has been a lot of support for trump and moore and the rest of that crowd, defending their bad behavior; everything from sexual harassment and trolling for teens to hobnobbing with the Russians. Nobody has any room to talk.

As a white person, I would have to observe that many white folks have not done a good job of distancing themselves from those accused of misconduct. There has been a lot of support for trump and moore and the rest of that crowd, defending their bad behavior; everything from sexual harassment and trolling for teens to hobnobbing with the Russians. Nobody has any room to talk.
What of Crooked Hillary, not to mention Bill and Franken?

BrokeLoser Have I said things that aren't true?

Attempting to make a point by using selective facts or invented scenarios is not telling the truth.

There are so many things that are so confusing.
A man is pulled over by police, defies the officers commands then reaches to his waistband and gets shot...How can anyone with an iQ above 7 believe the action taken by the officer wasn't justified? Isn't this super simple?

In that scenario, Police responding with deadly force is understandable

A woman is pulled over by police, defies officers commands, is argumentative and combative, gets roughed up a bit, is taken to jail where she later hangs herself and is found dead...Somehow this is spun into the fault of the officer and system. How do these things become so twisted?

When a person is arrested it is illegal to rough them up a bit no matter how they behaved. If a jail does not have enough personnel or cameras to be able to stop someone from hanging themselves, then the system is to blame for not providing that protection to inmates. Being arrested for or guilty of being argumentative and combative is not a reason for the death penalty. If changers were not made after this happened, then the system is to blame. And the police are responsible if they roughed someone up after they were arrested.

Do these people not understand cause and effect...something we are taught in second grade? How about this for a strange concept: OBEY OFFICERS COMMANDS AND KEEP ANYTHING LIKE THIS FROM HAPPENING!

An untruth is leaving out information. What people do not understand. The 2 mentioned above?

Obeying officers commands is the right thing to do. What about when no commands are given

A woman called 911 to report a possible sexual assault in the alley behind her home. Officer Driving told investigators that he was startled by a loud noise right before the woman who called approached the driver's side window of their police SUV.

Driving officer, said passenger seat officer then fired his weapon from the passenger seat, hitting the woman and killing her.

Are police so untrained and made so fearful for their lives that any move will set off a round of gunfire. A man following police commands moved one hand too close to his waist and was shut up and killed. I tried crawling forward and went a little off balance making a hand go back.

So an untruth is that following police commands will Keep anything like this from happening.

I don't know if these people are black or white but it seems police are very quick to shoot people. People who called them for help and people doing what they are told.

So Col Beauregard. You can come up with plenty of instances where people interacting with police do something that justifies the use of force, but there are plenty of cases where people are shot for doing nothing wrong. If you cherry pick your facts life is easy.

I on the other hand belief that there are good reasons for force and good reasons that force was uncalled for and likely criminal.
All the best

You wrote an awful lot...but said very little...I'm a bit confused by the circle talk.
"Attempting to make a point by using selective facts or invented scenarios is not telling the truth."
Be specific and point out where "selective facts" and "invented scenarios" were used.

I can't argue with this.

Do you really expect anyone to watch an hour of someone making excuses for black failure, as if your posts weren't enough?

There has been no back failure. Whites are the ones who have failed. Look at you, you are an example of it. Just because you are not man enough to look at the facts doesn't change the reality that such facts exist. All it foes is show that you are a racist pussy.

I can't argue with this.

There has been no back failure. Whites are the ones who have failed. Look at you, you are an example of it. Just because you are not man enough to look at the facts doesn't change the reality that such facts exist. All it foes is show that you are a racist pussy.

You enablers have fabricated one excuse after another..you call these fabricated excuses "facts"....it's plain fuckin weird that you're able to do this for decades upon decades.
Whitey nor the plantation owner is forcing DaShawn and ShaQuita to drop out of the ninth grade....whitey is not inserting Dashawn's unprotected penis into the vaginas of filthy ghetto queens creating multiple baby mamas, whitey is not forcing DaShawn to commit crime and become incarcerated, whitey is not forcing DaShawn to embrace, to glamorize and take pride in his filth and failures, whitey is not forcing DaShawn to prefer to be a pet human to taxpayers.

In case you're confused:
Quality Human -
Someone who considers parenting their utmost priority
Someone who is thoughtful, courteous and kind
Someone who pulls their own weight through life
Someone who works and pays taxes
Someone who doesn't ask others to pick up their tab for their bad decision making
Someones who doesn't commit crime
I could carry on if you're still confused...let me know.
Where's that "thoughtful, courteous and kind" part?

So, sub-Saharan Africa, black failure and political correctness don't exist.

If you are black and not some white snowflake, why would you deny the existence of your ancestral homeland?

Why would you insist on political correctness yet deny its existence?

Why do you defend black failure when that too does not exist?

Finally, why do you loathe yourself so much? Being from a sub-culture of very modest achievement does not mean you cannot accomplish things in life. The playing field has been great leveled over the years, you are afforded an education and even been classified as a protected class. You have the ability to rise above the station of those around you.

Any black speaking against another black is considered an uncle Tom. Uncle Tom's are sell out's to those who hate the white race, hate the history of the nation, and want to remain seperate from those in which they hate including the known sell out. However, when it comes to voting, there is unity among most blacks regardless of individual character or differences they might have, because they see strength in the numbers when voting in hopes that all will get something out of it (uncle Tom's not included). They wish they could hold it together afterwards, but they are just like the whites after the election, where as most go back to doing what they need in order to survive just like any other American does, and they hope for the best to come as a result of.
And I've heard whites call other whites "race traitors".....

Forum List

Back