Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

Caucasian male here....generalizing ofcourse.
Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?

You elected a crook and criminal to be president and you support him without fail. So don't ask stupid ass questions.
If he's a crook, name the crimes?
I can name every crime Obama committed and provide links to the statutes.
You throw racism and criminality around like it's meaningless.
Put up or shut up.

Sure you can. How about we start with fraud.

I don't throw racism around. You are a mother fucking racist. You've shown that yourself.
Be specific. Name the case. What has Trump done that can be classified as fraud?

the idea is a pretty worn out stereotype, black parents dont like their kids listening to rap music, just as much as white parents do.

What i would suggest is read some books by black authors and watch a few black movies if you want to learn about black people (assuming there are no black people where you live) rather than asking a mostly white internet forum
Black movies are usually about two things: slavery, or thug life.

Kinda like this black movie?

:badgrin:

Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?

You elected a crook and criminal to be president and you support him without fail. So don't ask stupid ass questions.
Put up or shut up.

I don't throw racism around. You are a mother fucking racist. You've shown that yourself.
Be specific. Name the case. What has Trump done that can be classified as fraud?

No, because you know the case.

I'm not sure what you are talking about:

c831498d0c5453e16399e7d408394273.jpg

32139e5e6870e0fbf729d181a89d8f4f.jpg

rrthree.jpg

d693dc98473156eec083d43021a2938b.jpg

1410471107014_Image_galleryImage_SPOKANE_Wash_A_Spokane_Co.JPG
. I heard on this usmb forum from a guy called JOEB131 that the thug word is just a code word for the N-word. Uhh what the heel is that above if that was true ?

I'm not sure what you are talking about:

c831498d0c5453e16399e7d408394273.jpg

32139e5e6870e0fbf729d181a89d8f4f.jpg

rrthree.jpg

d693dc98473156eec083d43021a2938b.jpg

1410471107014_Image_galleryImage_SPOKANE_Wash_A_Spokane_Co.JPG
. I heard on this usmb forum from a guy called JoeB that the thug word is just a code for the N-word. Uhh what the heel is that above if that was true ?

What do you think? It's pretty obvious.

the idea is a pretty worn out stereotype, black parents dont like their kids listening to rap music, just as much as white parents do.

What i would suggest is read some books by black authors and watch a few black movies if you want to learn about black people (assuming there are no black people where you live) rather than asking a mostly white internet forum

Kinda like this black movie?

:badgrin:
I eagerly await the video where you get your ass handed to you a cop in fear for his safety.

White people down there (Czech Repub) have been killing each other for decades, What was it ? The "Velvet Divorce" or the "Kosovo war" or who ever the fk was killing each other down there.

You split into you're own separate states (Slovakia, Slovenia).because you could not stand other white people.

And you're up here worrying about black people thousand's of miles away (lol)
Good God. I've rarely seen such a gruesome train wreck of history or geography, except for maybe the theories of the existence of jungle-bunny civilizations and the and the denial of a sub-Saharan Africa.

Perhaps an atlas and the name Czechoslovakia might help sort out some of you ignorance. Why, by the way do you think the Velvet Revolution was followed by the Velvet Divorce, because of the African-like bloodshed?

Like what movies ?
  • Boyz N The Hood
  • Django Unchained
  • New Jack City
  • Juice
  • American Gangster
  • Rosewood
  • Amistad
  • Hustle & Flow
  • All About The Benjamins
  • The Help
  • In The Heat Of The Night
  • Menace II Society
  • Set It Off
  • Baby Boy
  • Dead Presidents
  • Poetic Justice
  • Four Brothers
  • 8 Mile
  • In Too Deep
  • South Central
  • Colors
  • Fresh
  • Do The Right Thing
  • Straight Outta Compton
  • American Me
  • Clockers
  • Crooklyn
  • Friday

Put up or shut up.

I don't know of any evidence of fraud.
Spit it out....

Put up or shut up.

Spit it out....

Sure you don't. But you can cite every crime Obama did by statute like Sean Hannity made up.

Like what movies ?
  • Boyz N The Hood
  • Django Unchained
  • New Jack City
  • Juice
  • American Gangster
  • Rosewood
  • Amistad
  • Hustle & Flow
  • The Help
  • Menace II Society
  • Set It Off
  • Baby Boy
  • Dead Presidents
  • Poetic Justice
  • Four Brothers
  • 8 Mile
  • In Too Deep
  • South Central
  • Colors
  • Fresh
  • Do The Right Thing
  • Straight Outta Compton
  • American Me
  • Clockers
  • Crooklyn
  • Friday
Dammit man! He'll spin so hard he might create a black hole!

That really makes no sense.
What makes sense to the Sheep is not going to make sense to the Wolf.
First of all you say "White People" have been killing each other for decades
Which they have as the biggest killers of white people has been other white people. Black people have not done a thing to whites on a mass systematic level.
......as if that's an excuse for drug dealers and gang members killing each other over turf or because somebody hurt their pride.
Where did I excuse killings involving drug dealers and gang ? And now you brought that up. Let's unpack that.

Most of the real distributes of the drugs are not black.

The distributors live in communities divorced from the street level dealers. They are almost never caught.

Russian mafia gangs and the Vory V Zakone brotherhood are exclusively white. Italian crime is exclusive (Napolitan Camorra, Sicilian Cosa Nostra Mafia) are all true blue Italian organisations. Same goes with the US Cosa Nostra.

European crime in general is white and violent like you could not even imagine. Even women and children are not spared. The murder is the message.
Not to mention. Chinese triads and Japanese Yakuza are the two exceptions) and La Eme from Mexico also latin american drug cartels from Columbia

These real crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into USA and Europe. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs. And of course, they are the ones who operate together with corrupt officials and politicians. This is why you don't see them in crime stats.

There are no funds in the poor black areas which could pay up the tons of drugs they import annually into USA. It is the huge white middle and upper classes that consume casually the majority of the narcotics. They have the capital for it.

The police don't go after the big fish. They go for the easy marks. Black criminals are nothing but bullet fodder and a source of income for those who gain jobs in the prisons. And even after they do their time, they do not get to start over clean.
  1. No one will hire you.
  2. Professional licences are out of the question.
  3. For the first five years you cannot get public housing – just when you need it most.
So within three years there is a 70% chance you will be back in prison and all this is explained away that Black men are sub-human and beast-like creatures with low IQ’s who (despite the goodness of Whites ) just can’t seem to do any better. Right ?

Not that I say that street crime is nothing. It has to be taken seriously too but one has to remember the causes of it. Also one has to remember that black street gangs can not operate openly in the suburbia where as the white criminals live there in peace

Like what movies ?
  • Boyz N The Hood
  • Django Unchained
  • New Jack City
  • Juice
  • American Gangster
  • Rosewood
  • Amistad
  • Hustle & Flow
  • The Help
  • Menace II Society
  • Set It Off
  • Baby Boy
  • Dead Presidents
  • Poetic Justice
  • Four Brothers
  • 8 Mile
  • In Too Deep
  • South Central
  • Colors
  • Fresh
  • Do The Right Thing
  • Straight Outta Compton
  • American Me
  • Clockers
  • Crooklyn
  • Friday

I guess these are the only movies ever made by blacks.

In the heat of the night?

Wow, we are really dealing with some stupid ass whites in here.

Like what movies ?
  • Boyz N The Hood
  • Django Unchained
  • New Jack City
  • Juice
  • American Gangster
  • Rosewood
  • Amistad
  • Hustle & Flow
  • The Help
  • Menace II Society
  • Set It Off
  • Baby Boy
  • Dead Presidents
  • Poetic Justice
  • Four Brothers
  • 8 Mile
  • In Too Deep
  • South Central
  • Colors
  • Fresh
  • Do The Right Thing
  • Straight Outta Compton
  • American Me
  • Clockers
  • Crooklyn
  • Friday

I guess these are the only movies ever made by blacks.

In the heat of the night?

Wow, we are really dealing with some stupid ass whites in here.
Nothing is so stupid as blacks in denial. Just like your regressive massas are.

As a white person, I would have to observe that many white folks have not done a good job of distancing themselves from those accused of misconduct. There has been a lot of support for trump and moore and the rest of that crowd, defending their bad behavior; everything from sexual harassment and trolling for teens to hobnobbing with the Russians. Nobody has any room to talk.
. Care to list the white scum on the Demon-crats side ?? Thought not.

Put up or shut up.

Spit it out....

Sure you don't. But you can cite every crime Obama did by statute like Sean Hannity made up.
No shit Sherlock.
Now show me you aren't the mindless fool you appear to be and give me an example.

That really makes no sense.
What makes sense to the Sheep is not going to make sense to the Wolf.
First of all you say "White People" have been killing each other for decades
Which they have as the biggest killers of white people has been other white people. Black people have not done a thing to whites on a mass systematic level.
......as if that's an excuse for drug dealers and gang members killing each other over turf or because somebody hurt their pride.
Where did I excuse killings involving drug dealers and gang ? And now you brought that up. Let's unpack that.

Most of the real distributes of the drugs are not black.

The distributors live in communities divorced from the street level dealers. They are almost never caught.

Russian mafia gangs and the Vory V Zakone brotherhood are exclusively white. Italian crime is exclusive (Napolitan Camorra, Sicilian Cosa Nostra Mafia) are all true blue Italian organisations. Same goes with the US Cosa Nostra.

European crime in general is white and violent like you could not even imagine. Even women and children are not spared. The murder is the message.
Not to mention. Chinese triads and Japanese Yakuza are the two exceptions) and La Eme from Mexico also latin american drug cartels from Columbia

These real crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into USA and Europe. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs. And of course, they are the ones who operate together with corrupt officials and politicians. This is why you don't see them in crime stats.

There are no funds in the poor black areas which could pay up the tons of drugs they import annually into USA. It is the huge white middle and upper classes that consume casually the majority of the narcotics. They have the capital for it.

The police don't go after the big fish. They go for the easy marks. Black criminals are nothing but bullet fodder and a source of income for those who gain jobs in the prisons. And even after they do their time, they do not get to start over clean.
  1. No one will hire you.
  2. Professional licences are out of the question.
  3. For the first five years you cannot get public housing – just when you need it most.
So within three years there is a 70% chance you will be back in prison and all this is explained away that Black men are sub-human and beast-like creatures with low IQ’s who (despite the goodness of Whites ) just can’t seem to do any better. Right ?

Not that I say that street crime is nothing. It has to be taken seriously too but one has to remember the causes of it. Also one has to remember that black street gangs can not operate openly in the suburbia where as the white criminals live there in peace
I think you're over simplifying everything.
But you are right about drug-trafficking.
The big fish rarely go down.

Would you be surprised to learn that the reason we're arguing over a wall is because of drug-trafficking?
What do you think will happen when a former coke addict becomes president?
He'll pull back ICE from the borders and encourage hundreds of thousands of people to flood the U.S.....along with a massive inflow of drugs.
Then this coke addict will release thousands of former drug dealers serving time in prison.
Local cops will tell these ex-cons that they have to sell drugs or end up back in prison.
This is what's going on here in my city.
One who didn't want to sell them ended up a floater in the Cumberland River.
So if you're wondering how a politician comes to Washington broke and leaves owning 5 homes and an off-shore account....this is why.

Spit it out....

No shit Sherlock.
Now show me you aren't the mindless fool you appear to be and give me an example.

I'm not going to do that. You know the case.

Forum List

Back