Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

Black movies are usually about two things: slavery, or thug life.
  • Boyz N The Hood
  • Django Unchained
  • New Jack City
  • Juice
  • American Gangster
  • Rosewood
  • Amistad
  • Hustle & Flow
  • All About The Benjamins
  • The Help
  • In The Heat Of The Night
  • Menace II Society
  • Set It Off
  • Baby Boy
  • Dead Presidents
  • Poetic Justice
  • Four Brothers
  • 8 Mile
  • In Too Deep
  • South Central
  • Colors
  • Fresh
  • Do The Right Thing
  • Straight Outta Compton
  • American Me
  • Clockers
  • Crooklyn
  • Friday
Dammit man! He'll spin so hard he might create a black hole!
Most people who go to the movies are white people then white people must be responding to an already held impression of black people. Right ?

The images of blacks as gangstas, pimps, dealers and “hos” wouldn’t resonate nearly so much as to make possible billions of dollars of sales annually. So white people need to consider that the thug image has been marketable and created a financial incentive for black actors to play to that image

If white people were interested in seeing black films about black history (That's not about black people getting there asses kicked for two and half hours) and about black history and black achievements, radical social transformation, community uplift (and yes there are many, many black films out there like that)

Then that’s the films that would be churned out in larger numbers.

But white people aren’t looking to watch films about black people being the fathers of Science, the Fathers of Maths, the fathers of Civilization, nor are white people looking to watch films about overthrowing the system from which they benefit.

No. White people would rather films about black people that 100% involved guns and drugs, and being a thug

So it's white film-goers who make these kind of films profitable. But instead of asking for any responsibility from them, you blame the actors for doing what they’re supposed to do in a capitalist system, which is respond to market demand, no matter the social consequences.

Like what movies ?
  • Boyz N The Hood
  • Django Unchained
  • New Jack City
  • Juice
  • American Gangster
  • Rosewood
  • Amistad
  • Hustle & Flow
  • The Help
  • Menace II Society
  • Set It Off
  • Baby Boy
  • Dead Presidents
  • Poetic Justice
  • Four Brothers
  • 8 Mile
  • In Too Deep
  • South Central
  • Colors
  • Fresh
  • Do The Right Thing
  • Straight Outta Compton
  • American Me
  • Clockers
  • Crooklyn
  • Friday

I guess these are the only movies ever made by blacks.

In the heat of the night?

Wow, we are really dealing with some stupid ass whites in here.
Nothing is so stupid as blacks in denial. Just like your regressive massas are.

I don't deny anything. But you live your life in denial. You're white, I'm black and your punk ass is in here trying to tell me about black culture.

This is a fucking joke. All this thread was made for was allow dumb ass white bastards like you to sound off ignorantly. You should be banned from this section. This thread should be closed.

It was also being accused of the Muslims for not standing up for America by denouncing the killers who claim to be Muslims/Islamist extremist when they attacked Americans in this country, and did so in the radicalized sense of the group or groups who do such things. A denouncing of any bad is good if wrong has been done in a groups name... So in essence your beef is with those blacks who won't denounce the blacks who do bad things, and in some cases even try to make excuses for that bad because deep down you feel that they actually agree with the bad if it affected a white person negatively ?? My thoughts are in effect that there is a fear amongst some blacks whether in groups or as individuals that think that if they don't remain as united at any cost, then they might become separated and then conquered over and over and over again by their supposed enemies in the world. For the ones who have defected, well we see how they have been treated.

Like what movies ?
  • Boyz N The Hood
  • Django Unchained
  • New Jack City
  • Juice
  • American Gangster
  • Rosewood
  • Amistad
  • Hustle & Flow
  • The Help
  • Menace II Society
  • Set It Off
  • Baby Boy
  • Dead Presidents
  • Poetic Justice
  • Four Brothers
  • 8 Mile
  • In Too Deep
  • South Central
  • Colors
  • Fresh
  • Do The Right Thing
  • Straight Outta Compton
  • American Me
  • Clockers
  • Crooklyn
  • Friday

Do you want me to explain the plot?
Black Detective from a big city ends up stranded in a small Southern hick town and is accused of committing a murder.
They find out he's a Homicide Detective of the first order and that his captain orders him to help the locals solve the crime.
The locals are all your stereotypical red-neck Democrats that hate blacks.
Eventually the Detective solves the crime and they discover it's all about some red-neck that knocked up his girl-friend and wanted to pay for an abortion. So he kills a rich guy and takes his money.
It's a classic with great acting, great direction....and also something that was a breakthrough film that was filmed before the passing of Civil Rights legislation.
It's a reminder of how Democrats used to be in the 50s and 60s and was before it's time.
Also the type of thing that Democrats like to remind us about on a consistent basis....with a few changes....like Republicans are always the racists now....not Democrats, which isn't historically accurate.

Now all that Hollywood wants to do is use this format to remind us how racist whites are. And of course they forget to mention that Democrats were the racists in American history, and that the Republican Party was formed to fight slavery.

Be specific. Name the case. What has Trump done that can be classified as fraud?

No, because you know the case.
I don't know of any evidence of fraud.
Spit it out....

Sure you don't. But you can cite every crime Obama did by statute like Sean Hannity made up.
No shit Sherlock.
Now show me you aren't the mindless fool you appear to be and give me an example.

I'm not going to do that. You know the case.
You're not because you can't.
You know that I'll tear your example to shreds....so you're too scared to say it.

• Boyz N The Hood
  • Django Unchained
  • New Jack City
  • Juice
  • American Gangster
  • Rosewood
  • Amistad
  • Hustle & Flow
  • The Help
  • Menace II Society
  • Set It Off
  • Baby Boy
  • Dead Presidents
  • Poetic Justice
  • Four Brothers
  • 8 Mile
  • In Too Deep
  • South Central
  • Colors
  • Fresh
  • Do The Right Thing
  • Straight Outta Compton
  • American Me
  • Clockers
  • Crooklyn
  • Friday
Most people who go to the movies are white people then white people must be responding to an already held impression of black people. Right ?

The images of blacks as gangstas, pimps, dealers and “hos” wouldn’t resonate nearly so much as to make possible billions of dollars of sales annually. So white people need to consider that the thug image has been marketable and created a financial incentive for black actors to play to that image

If white people were interested in seeing black films about black history (That's not about black people getting there asses kicked for two and half hours) and about black history and black achievements, radical social transformation, community uplift (and yes there are many, many black films out there like that)

But white people aren’t looking to watch films about black people being the fathers of Science, the Fathers of Maths, the fathers of Civilization, nor are white people looking to watch films about overthrowing the system from which they benefit.

No. White people would rather films about black people that 100% involved guns and drugs, and being a thug

So it's white film-goers who make these kind of films profitable. But instead of asking for any responsibility from them, you blame the actors for doing what they’re supposed to do in a capitalist system, which is respond to market demand, no matter the social consequences.
Blacks watch black themed films. This is why most black films don't make the kind of money that other genres do.
Whites don't want to watch that shit. They want to watch films that help them escape from reality, not face up to it.
We don't want to pay somebody $10 to tell us how fucked up life is. We want to see stuff that doesn't exist in real life.
Many of the better black themed films are what we watched in film class in college. Some are well acted and well directed.
I like Colors and Boyz N The Hood.
I don't like most of the crap they come up with now.
I see it as being too preachy and depressing.
Not my bag.

Like what movies ?
  • Boyz N The Hood
  • Django Unchained
  • New Jack City
  • Juice
  • American Gangster
  • Rosewood
  • Amistad
  • Hustle & Flow
  • The Help
  • Menace II Society
  • Set It Off
  • Baby Boy
  • Dead Presidents
  • Poetic Justice
  • Four Brothers
  • 8 Mile
  • In Too Deep
  • South Central
  • Colors
  • Fresh
  • Do The Right Thing
  • Straight Outta Compton
  • American Me
  • Clockers
  • Crooklyn
  • Friday

I don't deny anything. But you live your life in denial. You're white, I'm black and your punk ass is in here trying to tell me about black culture.

This is a fucking joke. All this thread was made for was allow dumb ass white bastards like you to sound off ignorantly. You should be banned from this section. This thread should be closed.
You do know that saying only blacks understand blacks is about as racist and ignorant as you can get, right?

• Boyz N The Hood
  • Django Unchained
  • New Jack City
  • Juice
  • American Gangster
  • Rosewood
  • Amistad
  • Hustle & Flow
  • The Help
  • Menace II Society
  • Set It Off
  • Baby Boy
  • Dead Presidents
  • Poetic Justice
  • Four Brothers
  • 8 Mile
  • In Too Deep
  • South Central
  • Colors
  • Fresh
  • Do The Right Thing
  • Straight Outta Compton
  • American Me
  • Clockers
  • Crooklyn
  • Friday

You do know that saying only blacks understand blacks is about as racist and ignorant as you can get, right?
It's a black thang. Well so is a pile pf shit.

Caucasian male here....generalizing ofcourse.
Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
As a white person, I would have to observe that many white folks have not done a good job of distancing themselves from those accused of misconduct. There has been a lot of support for trump and moore and the rest of that crowd, defending their bad behavior; everything from sexual harassment and trolling for teens to hobnobbing with the Russians. Nobody has any room to talk.
. Care to list the white scum on the Demon-crats side ?? Thought not.
You never asked. Franken is resigning. Hollywood moguls are resigning or have been fired. When will you stop defending people like trump and moore? Remember Newt Gingrich and his inability to keep it in his pants? Remember that moore, in addition to trolling for teenagers, was removed from office twice for violating the Constitution and then went on to say that the female half of our American people should not participate in government? A person who wishes to shove Americans out of the democratic process is not a patriot.

• Boyz N The Hood
  • Django Unchained
  • New Jack City
  • Juice
  • American Gangster
  • Rosewood
  • Amistad
  • Hustle & Flow
  • The Help
  • Menace II Society
  • Set It Off
  • Baby Boy
  • Dead Presidents
  • Poetic Justice
  • Four Brothers
  • 8 Mile
  • In Too Deep
  • South Central
  • Colors
  • Fresh
  • Do The Right Thing
  • Straight Outta Compton
  • American Me
  • Clockers
  • Crooklyn
  • Friday

Sorry chumptard I gave up watching any black movies years ago because they are mostly about poah poah blacks and racist whites. STFU and do something without blaming someone for your lazy ass ghettos thugs.

Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
As a white person, I would have to observe that many white folks have not done a good job of distancing themselves from those accused of misconduct. There has been a lot of support for trump and moore and the rest of that crowd, defending their bad behavior; everything from sexual harassment and trolling for teens to hobnobbing with the Russians. Nobody has any room to talk.
You never asked. Franken is resigning. Hollywood moguls are resigning or have been fired. When will you stop defending people like trump and moore? Remember Newt Gingrich and his inability to keep it in his pants? Remember that moore, in addition to trolling for teenagers, was removed from office twice for violating the Constitution and then went on to say that the female half of our American people should not participate in government? A person who wishes to shove Americans out of the democratic process is not a patriot.
What you refuse to see in your everybody is equal bullshit is that not everybody is equal or able to do a job. That's why we have so many sorry people doing jobs they can't do. We are all CREATED EQUAL! What happens after that is dependent upon many factors, not all of which are in your control.

Some of us only defend the above because we're able to read between the lines.
We're what they call deep-thinkers.

I see a hostile press attacking every God Damned thing Trump does.
Roy Moore is an unknown to me.
I don't know what he's done in his life.
However, I've watched Trump for 30 years....and I knew that the corrupt media would dream up ways of calling him every name in the book and they have.
That's why I defend him.
Roy Moore can go get fucked far as I'm concerned.
The only reason he was running for that Senate seat is because Trump picked Jeff Sessions to be his AG, which I don't think was his idea.
Jeff Session immediately stabbed Trump in the back before he moved into his office by recusing himself from the Russian Collusion investigation.
I think that when somebody does something that blatantly dishonest there should be a probation period where if they turn out to be fucked up the president can just let him go for incompetence.

However, I've watched Trump for 30 years....and I knew that the corrupt media would dream up ways of calling him every name in the book and they have.
That's why I defend him.
The only reason he was running for that Senate seat is because Trump picked Jeff Sessions to be his AG, which I don't think was his idea.
Jeff Session immediately stabbed Trump in the back before he moved into his office by recusing himself from the Russian Collusion investigation.
I think that when somebody does something that blatantly dishonest there should be a probation period where if they turn out to be fucked up the president can just let him go for incompetence.
They are only saying what the media has fed them.

. Well could you try to keep it less political and more so about morals, decency and the realistic views or realities of the situations instead ? The only focus of mine is ones due process rights being violated in each case. This accusing people of stuff in a highly charged political atmosphere is just to coincidental for the average American to believe in, and want to condemn someone in. Now that the wheels are running off of the Demon-crats bus, we all see the corruption, intent, and media bias in it all.

That's why I defend him.
Name one thing that trump has done that has been good. Everything that he has done has been aimed at hurting the American people.

Of course you can't. And you can't really argue with what you are about to be told. Half the white households have no father in them. So lets not talk about family values. You guys listen to black actors. black basketball players and everyone but the black experts. Denzel is not the one to listen to. Denzel is a great performer but he is no expert on these matters. William Julius Wilson is.

The 2017 Wilson Lecture William Julius Wilson: Reflections on Race, Class and Cumulative Adversity

Do you really expect anyone to watch an hour of someone making excuses for black failure, as if your posts weren't enough?

There has been no back failure. Whites are the ones who have failed. Look at you, you are an example of it. Just because you are not man enough to look at the facts doesn't change the reality that such facts exist. All it foes is show that you are a racist pussy.

You enablers have fabricated one excuse after another..you call these fabricated excuses "facts"....it's plain fuckin weird that you're able to do this for decades upon decades.
Whitey nor the plantation owner is forcing DaShawn and ShaQuita to drop out of the ninth grade....whitey is not inserting Dashawn's unprotected penis into the vaginas of filthy ghetto queens creating multiple baby mamas, whitey is not forcing DaShawn to commit crime and become incarcerated, whitey is not forcing DaShawn to embrace, to glamorize and take pride in his filth and failures, whitey is not forcing DaShawn to prefer to be a pet human to taxpayers.

They’ll say those people are the result of generations of being kept down. And that is true. But in order for them to make it in America they have to stop.

And they know this because the ones who do make in America do it. But the ghetto blacks tell other ghetto blacks they’re sellouts or losers for working at Burger King. Well that’s where you got to start. Same for poor white people.

They need to also realize no one is going to make a person like that an employee let alone a ceo. Barrack obama types can be ceos. Michael Jordan could be a ceo. So let’s see the black culture emulate that not young geezy

You really need to shut up whte boy. Because what you say is totally untrue. If what you said was true.Maguc Johnson would be called a sellout for acting white because he owns businsses and so would many other black business people.

What you white people need to do is shut the fuck up and deal with the many problems you have in your own communities. You commit more crimes do just as much if not more drugs and have he same problem with single aren't families yet you bitches think you have the right to sit on your punk asses lecturing us on the internet. Your race has been given every handout that this government has created and you still have these problems. Every white communities should have streets paved with gold for as much as you bitches have been given. So please spare me your opinions about blacks. You don't now shit about black people.

Almost no murders or black people in CZ. That's Chicago you're thinking of, or St. Louis, or NO, or Baltimore, or pretty much anywhere with lots of blacks.
Silence. You clown.

White people down there (Czech Repub) have been killing each other for decades, What was it ? The "Velvet Divorce" or the "Kosovo war" or who ever the fk was killing each other down there.

You split into you're own separate states (Slovakia, Slovenia).because you could not stand other white people.

And you're up here worrying about black people thousand's of miles away (lol)

I just took a peek in here...are we really playing the greatest game of pretend that's ever been played?
Come on guys...don't act stupid...all the demographics are out there...Hands-down Blacks are this countries largest liability...PERIOD! Lucky for Blacks, Wetbacks are stealing the negative spotlight...atleast for now.
"Black failure" begins the moment the Black exists the womb as most are born to filthy lowlife "parents".
These kids never have a chance...their 'parents' are their worst enemy.
These 'parents' give their kids a Zulu names, never teach their kids to speak clearly and articulate the English language, they teach their kids that if they do develop people skills...they're "soft".
It's the same old shit that's always been...generally speaking there is no enthusiasm to succeed in Blacks...Black yoot has been programmed not to act "White".....by trying, by working hard, by staying motivated to succeed....Blacks are comfortable counting on others to feed them, Blacks take great pride in their criminal activities, Blacks are comfortable being incarcerated, (added street cred)
Like I said, until legitimate Blacks openly and publicly condemn the Black filth the shit will continue. Good quality Blacks need to band together and demand that rappers and others with influence STOP glamorizing the "ghetto lifestyle". Blacks will only consider opinions and advice from other Blacks...they refuse to allow themselves to be influenced by anyone outside the race. This is where Hussein Obeaner really fucked up...he had the worlds grandest stage for eight long years...he should have spent eight years discreetly convincing Blacks that it was time to do right....but instead he spent eight years making life here easier for illegal wetbacks....yep, he fucked over his own.

That's why I defend him.
Name one thing that trump has done that has been good. Everything that he has done has been aimed at hurting the American people.
Gorsuch
Illegal immigration
Economy
Deregulation
ISIS
Beating the Beast
Draining the swamp

There's a lot more, but that is enough for now.

That's why I defend him.
You are a deranged liar. The fact that he won the election is good for us all. Getting rid of illegals is good for us. Tax reform is good for us all. More jobs is good for us all...now spin and smoke and screech!

Do you really expect anyone to watch an hour of someone making excuses for black failure, as if your posts weren't enough?

There has been no back failure. Whites are the ones who have failed. Look at you, you are an example of it. Just because you are not man enough to look at the facts doesn't change the reality that such facts exist. All it foes is show that you are a racist pussy.

You enablers have fabricated one excuse after another..you call these fabricated excuses "facts"....it's plain fuckin weird that you're able to do this for decades upon decades.
Whitey nor the plantation owner is forcing DaShawn and ShaQuita to drop out of the ninth grade....whitey is not inserting Dashawn's unprotected penis into the vaginas of filthy ghetto queens creating multiple baby mamas, whitey is not forcing DaShawn to commit crime and become incarcerated, whitey is not forcing DaShawn to embrace, to glamorize and take pride in his filth and failures, whitey is not forcing DaShawn to prefer to be a pet human to taxpayers.
They’ll say those people are the result of generations of being kept down. And that is true. But in order for them to make it in America they have to stop.

And they know this because the ones who do make in America do it. But the ghetto blacks tell other ghetto blacks they’re sellouts or losers for working at Burger King. Well that’s where you got to start. Same for poor white people.

They need to also realize no one is going to make a person like that an employee let alone a ceo. Barrack obama types can be ceos. Michael Jordan could be a ceo. So let’s see the black culture emulate that not young geezy

You really need to shut up whte boy. Because what you say is totally untrue. If what you said was true.Maguc Johnson would be called a sellout for acting white because he owns businsses and so would many other black business people.

What you white people need to do is shut the fuck up and deal with the many problems you have in your own communities. You commit more crimes do just as much if not more drugs and have he same problem with single aren't families yet you bitches think you have the right to sit on your punk asses lecturing us on the internet. Your race has been given every handout that this government has created and you still have these problems. Every white communities should have streets paved with gold for as much as you bitches have been given. So please spare me your opinions about blacks. You don't now shit about black people.

Almost no murders or black people in CZ. That's Chicago you're thinking of, or St. Louis, or NO, or Baltimore, or pretty much anywhere with lots of blacks.
Silence. You clown.

White people down there (Czech Repub) have been killing each other for decades, What was it ? The "Velvet Divorce" or the "Kosovo war" or who ever the fk was killing each other down there.

You split into you're own separate states (Slovakia, Slovenia).because you could not stand other white people.

And you're up here worrying about black people thousand's of miles away (lol)

I just took a peek in here...are we really playing the greatest game of pretend that's ever been played?
Come on guys...don't act stupid...all the demographics are out there...Hands-down Blacks are this countries largest liability...PERIOD! Lucky for Blacks, Wetbacks are stealing the negative spotlight...atleast for now.
"Black failure" begins the moment the Black exists the womb as most are born to filthy lowlife "parents".
These kids never have a chance...their 'parents' are their worst enemy.
These 'parents' give their kids a Zulu names, never teach their kids to speak clearly and articulate the English language, they teach their kids that if they do develop people skills...they're "soft".
It's the same old shit that's always been...generally speaking there is no enthusiasm to succeed in Blacks...Black yoot has been programmed not to act "White".....by trying, by working hard, by staying motivated to succeed....Blacks are comfortable counting on others to feed them, Blacks take great pride in their criminal activities, Blacks are comfortable being incarcerated, (added street cred)
Like I said, until legitimate Blacks openly and publicly condemn the Black filth the shit will continue. Good quality Blacks need to band together and demand that rappers and others with influence STOP glamorizing the "ghetto lifestyle". Blacks will only consider opinions and advice from other Blacks...they refuse to allow themselves to be influenced by anyone outside the race. This is where Hussein Obeaner really fucked up...he had the worlds grandest stage for eight long years...he should have spent eight years discreetly convincing Blacks that it was time to do right....but instead he spent eight years making life here easier for illegal wetbacks....yep, he fucked over his own.
Brotha's need to learn how to talk!

. Well could you try to keep it less political and more so about morals, decency and the realistic views or realities of the situations instead ? The only focus of mine is ones due process rights being violated in each case. This accusing people of stuff in a highly charged political atmosphere is just to coincidental for the average American to believe in, and want to condemn someone in. Now that the wheels are running off of the Demon-crats bus, we all see the corruption, intent, and media bias in it all.
But you insist on defending bigotry in all of its forms. You only claim "due process" when it suits you, and then seek to pollute our political and law-enforcement processes.

Forum List

Back