Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

Caucasian male here....generalizing ofcourse.
Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
As a white person, I would have to observe that many white folks have not done a good job of distancing themselves from those accused of misconduct. There has been a lot of support for trump and moore and the rest of that crowd, defending their bad behavior; everything from sexual harassment and trolling for teens to hobnobbing with the Russians. Nobody has any room to talk.
. Care to list the white scum on the Demon-crats side ?? Thought not.
You never asked. Franken is resigning. Hollywood moguls are resigning or have been fired. When will you stop defending people like trump and moore? Remember Newt Gingrich and his inability to keep it in his pants? Remember that moore, in addition to trolling for teenagers, was removed from office twice for violating the Constitution and then went on to say that the female half of our American people should not participate in government? A person who wishes to shove Americans out of the democratic process is not a patriot.
Some of us only defend the above because we're able to read between the lines.
We're what they call deep-thinkers.

I see a hostile press attacking every God Damned thing Trump does.
Roy Moore is an unknown to me.
I don't know what he's done in his life.
However, I've watched Trump for 30 years....and I knew that the corrupt media would dream up ways of calling him every name in the book and they have.
That's why I defend him.
Roy Moore can go get fucked far as I'm concerned.
The only reason he was running for that Senate seat is because Trump picked Jeff Sessions to be his AG, which I don't think was his idea.
Jeff Session immediately stabbed Trump in the back before he moved into his office by recusing himself from the Russian Collusion investigation.
I think that when somebody does something that blatantly dishonest there should be a probation period where if they turn out to be fucked up the president can just let him go for incompetence.
Name one thing that trump has done that has been good. Everything that he has done has been aimed at hurting the American people.

For those of you who are stupid and or not paying attention...here's what's happened on Donny's watch.
Jobs...UP
Consumer confidence / spending....UP
Real estate values...UP
Stock market....UP
Deportation of third world filth....UP
illegal immigration....DOWN
REAL American unity....way up
Governorship on behalf of the upper 2/3's (versus Hussein's lower 1/3)
Smashed ISIS
SCOTUS
Exposed Obeaner Care for what it really is
Tax reform for the middle and upper class

TRUMPS GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT IN JUST ONE YEAR:
High quality REAL American's feel confident in government again while the piece of shits continue to piss their pants and feel like the piece of shits they actually are...(a priceless accomplishment)...haha...I could go on and on...this guy is absolutely KILLIN' IT and our wackos, criminals, illegals and bottom feeders can't stand it....hahaha

Remember, it's been less than a year...it will take some time to undue years of corruption.
This admin will continue bitch-slapping the un-American filth among us for another 7 years....get yourself and your shit right or get ran over. Pretty simple shit.

There has been no back failure. Whites are the ones who have failed. Look at you, you are an example of it. Just because you are not man enough to look at the facts doesn't change the reality that such facts exist. All it foes is show that you are a racist pussy.

You enablers have fabricated one excuse after another..you call these fabricated excuses "facts"....it's plain fuckin weird that you're able to do this for decades upon decades.
Whitey nor the plantation owner is forcing DaShawn and ShaQuita to drop out of the ninth grade....whitey is not inserting Dashawn's unprotected penis into the vaginas of filthy ghetto queens creating multiple baby mamas, whitey is not forcing DaShawn to commit crime and become incarcerated, whitey is not forcing DaShawn to embrace, to glamorize and take pride in his filth and failures, whitey is not forcing DaShawn to prefer to be a pet human to taxpayers.
They’ll say those people are the result of generations of being kept down. And that is true. But in order for them to make it in America they have to stop.

And they know this because the ones who do make in America do it. But the ghetto blacks tell other ghetto blacks they’re sellouts or losers for working at Burger King. Well that’s where you got to start. Same for poor white people.

They need to also realize no one is going to make a person like that an employee let alone a ceo. Barrack obama types can be ceos. Michael Jordan could be a ceo. So let’s see the black culture emulate that not young geezy

You really need to shut up whte boy. Because what you say is totally untrue. If what you said was true.Maguc Johnson would be called a sellout for acting white because he owns businsses and so would many other black business people.

What you white people need to do is shut the fuck up and deal with the many problems you have in your own communities. You commit more crimes do just as much if not more drugs and have he same problem with single aren't families yet you bitches think you have the right to sit on your punk asses lecturing us on the internet. Your race has been given every handout that this government has created and you still have these problems. Every white communities should have streets paved with gold for as much as you bitches have been given. So please spare me your opinions about blacks. You don't now shit about black people.

Almost no murders or black people in CZ. That's Chicago you're thinking of, or St. Louis, or NO, or Baltimore, or pretty much anywhere with lots of blacks.
Silence. You clown.

White people down there (Czech Repub) have been killing each other for decades, What was it ? The "Velvet Divorce" or the "Kosovo war" or who ever the fk was killing each other down there.

You split into you're own separate states (Slovakia, Slovenia).because you could not stand other white people.

And you're up here worrying about black people thousand's of miles away (lol)

I just took a peek in here...are we really playing the greatest game of pretend that's ever been played?
Come on guys...don't act stupid...all the demographics are out there...Hands-down Blacks are this countries largest liability...PERIOD! Lucky for Blacks, Wetbacks are stealing the negative spotlight...atleast for now.
"Black failure" begins the moment the Black exists the womb as most are born to filthy lowlife "parents".
These kids never have a chance...their 'parents' are their worst enemy.
These 'parents' give their kids a Zulu names, never teach their kids to speak clearly and articulate the English language, they teach their kids that if they do develop people skills...they're "soft".
It's the same old shit that's always been...generally speaking there is no enthusiasm to succeed in Blacks...Black yoot has been programmed not to act "White".....by trying, by working hard, by staying motivated to succeed....Blacks are comfortable counting on others to feed them, Blacks take great pride in their criminal activities, Blacks are comfortable being incarcerated, (added street cred)
Like I said, until legitimate Blacks openly and publicly condemn the Black filth the shit will continue. Good quality Blacks need to band together and demand that rappers and others with influence STOP glamorizing the "ghetto lifestyle". Blacks will only consider opinions and advice from other Blacks...they refuse to allow themselves to be influenced by anyone outside the race. This is where Hussein Obeaner really fucked up...he had the worlds grandest stage for eight long years...he should have spent eight years discreetly convincing Blacks that it was time to do right....but instead he spent eight years making life here easier for illegal wetbacks....yep, he fucked over his own.
Brotha's need to learn how to talk!

Yep, the basic of all basics for employment opportunity....communication skills and people skills.
I love when people talk about the lack of employment options for wetbacks and ghetto thugs who can barely speak....funny shit!

Like what movies ?
  • Boyz N The Hood
  • Django Unchained
  • New Jack City
  • Juice
  • American Gangster
  • Rosewood
  • Amistad
  • Hustle & Flow
  • All About The Benjamins
  • The Help
  • In The Heat Of The Night
  • Menace II Society
  • Set It Off
  • Baby Boy
  • Dead Presidents
  • Poetic Justice
  • Four Brothers
  • 8 Mile
  • In Too Deep
  • South Central
  • Colors
  • Fresh
  • Do The Right Thing
  • Straight Outta Compton
  • American Me
  • Clockers
  • Crooklyn
  • Friday
Dammit man! He'll spin so hard he might create a black hole!

I guess these are the only movies ever made by blacks.

In the heat of the night?

Wow, we are really dealing with some stupid ass whites in here.
Nothing is so stupid as blacks in denial. Just like your regressive massas are.

I don't deny anything. But you live your life in denial. You're white, I'm black and your punk ass is in here trying to tell me about black culture.

This is a fucking joke. All this thread was made for was allow dumb ass white bastards like you to sound off ignorantly. You should be banned from this section. This thread should be closed.

The Color of Crime - American Renaissance
The Color of Crime
Major Findings
  • The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
  • Both violent and nonviolent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.
Crime rates
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Interracial crime
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
Police shootings
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.

Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
As a white person, I would have to observe that many white folks have not done a good job of distancing themselves from those accused of misconduct. There has been a lot of support for trump and moore and the rest of that crowd, defending their bad behavior; everything from sexual harassment and trolling for teens to hobnobbing with the Russians. Nobody has any room to talk.
You never asked. Franken is resigning. Hollywood moguls are resigning or have been fired. When will you stop defending people like trump and moore? Remember Newt Gingrich and his inability to keep it in his pants? Remember that moore, in addition to trolling for teenagers, was removed from office twice for violating the Constitution and then went on to say that the female half of our American people should not participate in government? A person who wishes to shove Americans out of the democratic process is not a patriot.

However, I've watched Trump for 30 years....and I knew that the corrupt media would dream up ways of calling him every name in the book and they have.
That's why I defend him.
The only reason he was running for that Senate seat is because Trump picked Jeff Sessions to be his AG, which I don't think was his idea.
Jeff Session immediately stabbed Trump in the back before he moved into his office by recusing himself from the Russian Collusion investigation.
I think that when somebody does something that blatantly dishonest there should be a probation period where if they turn out to be fucked up the president can just let him go for incompetence.
Name one thing that trump has done that has been good. Everything that he has done has been aimed at hurting the American people.
I can name a bunch of stuff.
He's ended Net Neutrality
He's ended our involvement in TPP
He's directed the Department of Health and Human Services to minimize the financial burden of Obamacare on citizens, states, providers, insurers and others affected by its regulations
He's removed tons of red-tape reducing the costs of government
He's overseen an economy that is creating new jobs
He's created an environment that is causing overseas jobs to return to the U.S. and caused companies to reverse their plans to move to China and Mexico
He's reduced unemployment for all races across the board
He's defeated ISIS
He's massively increase consumer confidence
He's increased the GDP to over 3%
Reduced illegal immigration by 70% just by becoming president

Almost no murders or black people in CZ. That's Chicago you're thinking of, or St. Louis, or NO, or Baltimore, or pretty much anywhere with lots of blacks.
Silence. You clown.

White people down there (Czech Repub) have been killing each other for decades, What was it ? The "Velvet Divorce" or the "Kosovo war" or who ever the fk was killing each other down there.

You split into you're own separate states (Slovakia, Slovenia).because you could not stand other white people.

And you're up here worrying about black people thousand's of miles away (lol)

The Velvet Revolution was pretty peaceful, which split Czechs from Slovaks.

Czechs, Poles, and Slovaks (West Slavs) are very peaceful people.

Low murder rates despite modest incomes, and no history of genocide.

That's why I defend him.
To the person who rated this "funny," couldn't name one good thing that trump has done for the American people, could you?

That's why I defend him.
He's directed the Department of Health and Human Services to minimize the financial burden of Obamacare on citizens, states, providers, insurers and others affected by its regulations
He's created an environment that is causing overseas jobs to return to the U.S. and caused companies to reverse their plans to move to China and Mexico
He's defeated ISIS
what of this is good? And he has NOT increased consumer confidence. He is impoverishing our nation and handing it over to corporations. Why is ending net neutrality good? The stupid bitch didn't "defeat ISIS." Ask your whore where our health care is. Ask your whore if he is even familiar with the Consumer Price Index. Ask your whore why he is making an environmental pigsty out of our country. Ask your whore why the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is being taken off-line.

That's why I defend him.
To the person who rated this "funny," couldn't name one good thing that trump has done for the American people, could you?
I can and I did.

That's why I defend him.
He's defeated ISIS
what of this is good? And he has NOT increased consumer confidence. He is impoverishing our nation and handing it over to corporations. Why is ending net neutrality good? The stupid bitch didn't "defeat ISIS." Ask your whore where our health care is. Ask your whore if he is even familiar with the Consumer Price Index. Ask your whore why he is making an environmental pigsty out of our country. Ask your whore why the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is being taken off-line.
I don't have any whores.

Personally, I think you are just spewing garbage without any knowledge of what you're saying.
Oh, and I'm sure any whore who has a degree in Business knows what the CPI is.

That's why I defend him.

That's why I defend him.
He's defeated ISIS
You got pwned snowflake.

Of course you can't. And you can't really argue with what you are about to be told. Half the white households have no father in them. So lets not talk about family values. You guys listen to black actors. black basketball players and everyone but the black experts. Denzel is not the one to listen to. Denzel is a great performer but he is no expert on these matters. William Julius Wilson is.

The 2017 Wilson Lecture William Julius Wilson: Reflections on Race, Class and Cumulative Adversity

Do you really expect anyone to watch an hour of someone making excuses for black failure, as if your posts weren't enough?

There has been no back failure. Whites are the ones who have failed. Look at you, you are an example of it. Just because you are not man enough to look at the facts doesn't change the reality that such facts exist. All it foes is show that you are a racist pussy.

You enablers have fabricated one excuse after another..you call these fabricated excuses "facts"....it's plain fuckin weird that you're able to do this for decades upon decades.
Whitey nor the plantation owner is forcing DaShawn and ShaQuita to drop out of the ninth grade....whitey is not inserting Dashawn's unprotected penis into the vaginas of filthy ghetto queens creating multiple baby mamas, whitey is not forcing DaShawn to commit crime and become incarcerated, whitey is not forcing DaShawn to embrace, to glamorize and take pride in his filth and failures, whitey is not forcing DaShawn to prefer to be a pet human to taxpayers.

They’ll say those people are the result of generations of being kept down. And that is true. But in order for them to make it in America they have to stop.

And they know this because the ones who do make in America do it. But the ghetto blacks tell other ghetto blacks they’re sellouts or losers for working at Burger King. Well that’s where you got to start. Same for poor white people.

They need to also realize no one is going to make a person like that an employee let alone a ceo. Barrack obama types can be ceos. Michael Jordan could be a ceo. So let’s see the black culture emulate that not young geezy

You really need to shut up whte boy. Because what you say is totally untrue. If what you said was true.Maguc Johnson would be called a sellout for acting white because he owns businsses and so would many other black business people.

What you white people need to do is shut the fuck up and deal with the many problems you have in your own communities. You commit more crimes do just as much if not more drugs and have he same problem with single aren't families yet you bitches think you have the right to sit on your punk asses lecturing us on the internet. Your race has been given every handout that this government has created and you still have these problems. Every white communities should have streets paved with gold for as much as you bitches have been given. So please spare me your opinions about blacks. You don't now shit about black people.

Apparently, neither do you. Even though blacks are only a small % of the population, blacks are 3 times more likely to commit a crime.
USA_2009._Percent_of_adult_males_incarcerated_by_race_and_ethnicity.png

27_bjs_use.jpg

You need to shut up and face the facts..

Stop with the poor black victim bullshit and get control of your communities.

That's why I defend him.
He's defeated ISIS
I don't have any whores.

Personally, I think you are just spewing garbage without any knowledge of what you're saying.
Well ask your Oval Office whore about this:
Word ban at CDC includes 'vulnerable,' 'fetus,' 'transgender' - CNN
I understand that you like your "president" whore. A stupid dictatorial pig and you like him. Filth happens.

That's why I defend him.
He's defeated ISIS
I don't have any whores.

I understand that you like your "president" whore. A stupid dictatorial pig and you like him. Filth happens.
This thread is about black failure, not yours nor the Democrats.

That's why I defend him.
He's defeated ISIS
I don't have any whores.

Liberals are more into banning words and identity politics. This is just more of the same nonsense from the Clinton News Networks.
I think you need to use a more reliable source that CNN or the WaPo.

That's why I defend him.
He's defeated ISIS
I don't have any whores.

You have a whore in trump. Ever try balancing income versus spending of an American family? The republicans need to publish budgets for an American family of four, two adults, two kids, at the income ranges of $20,000, $40.000, $60,000 and up, taking into account the costs of housing, food, and transportation in their areas. Remember that $600 a month in Arkansas, but won't get a two-room apartment on the east coast.

That's why I defend him.
He's defeated ISIS
I don't have any whores.

You have a whore in trump. Ever try balancing income versus spending of an American family? The republicans need to publish budgets for an American family of four, two adults, two kids, at the income ranges of $20,000, $40.000, $60,000 and up, taking into account the costs of housing, food, and transportation in their areas. Remember that $600 a month in Arkansas, but won't get a two-room apartment on the east coast.
Who's fault is that?
Why is it that blue states always have massive fluctuations in the housing market?
Because their economies suck.
Why did businesses leave CA in droves?
Because CA state taxes are 3 times higher than the federal taxes.
What you're paying for is greedy politicians.
The 7 most expensive counties in America are where?
In the Washington DC area.
Why is that?
Massive taxation.

The OP, I believe, wants to know why African Americans (as a group) do not admit some of the shortcomings of other members of their ethnicity.

I believe that no individual or group likes to do that.

a. I (proudly) voted for President Trump. Every time someone denigrates the President, that makes me an even more stubborn supporter.
b. Every time that someone ridicules a liberal, that liberal will simply become more convinced than ever that liberal policies are the best.

We human beings do not like to admit our shortcomings.

In fact, some African Americans have directly or indirectly admitted some of the shortcomings of some of their members.

1. Many years ago (in the 1970s?) a prominent Civil Rights leader said something like this: "When I walk down the street at night and hear someone walking behind me, if I turn around and see an African American young man, I will be more concerned than if I see a Caucasian young man."

2. Here in my city, a group of elderly African American ladies in a traditionally African American neighborhood every year hosts a dinner party for the area's police officers. They are acknowledging that the police are the only people who stand between them and some individuals who would harm them if they had the opportunity.

3. A few days ago, I heard an African American gentleman say something like this on a television discussion program: "I am NOT making an excuse for the violence among African American youth in Chicago, but if Caucasian young men had to live in similar conditions, they would behave in the same way."

a. I chuckled at his comment, for he DID make an excuse.
b. Was he right that Caucasian youth would act the same way in such conditions?

That's why I defend him.
You are a deranged liar. The fact that he won the election is good for us all. Getting rid of illegals is good for us. Tax reform is good for us all. More jobs is good for us all...now spin and smoke and screech!
No, the whore/pervert's election was not "good for us all." He won in the electoral college with help from the Russians. He did not win the vote of the electorate. Prostituting the U.S.A. is not good for any of us. Poisoning the U.S.A. is not good for us. We do not need "tax reform." "Illegals" are not among our major problems .This filthy pig needs to get gone back to the gutter and take his half-naked hoochie mama with him.

That's why I defend him.
You are a deranged liar. The fact that he won the election is good for us all. Getting rid of illegals is good for us. Tax reform is good for us all. More jobs is good for us all...now spin and smoke and screech!
No, the whore/pervert's election was not "good for us all." He won in the electoral college with help from the Russians. He did not win the vote of the electorate. Prostituting the U.S.A. is not good for any of us. Poisoning the U.S.A. is not good for us. We do not need "tax reform." "Illegals" are not among our major problems .This filthy pig needs to get gone back to the gutter and take his half-naked hoochie mama with him.
You are a butt hurt liar. You are expert at pulling things out of your ass.

That's why I defend him.
You are a butt hurt liar. You are expert at pulling things out of your ass.
Youre an expert at putting foreign objects in your ass. Drumpf didnt win the popular vote. He got political affirmative action.

Forum List

Back