Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

1) And how does black people listening to rap affect white people ?

2) Because stop acting like you really care what happens to black people.

1) Rap, fucked up as it is, does reflect what a lot of blacks think, unfortunately. And it does say a lot about the black thug sub-culture. And if black thugs act out violently based on their negative beliefs about whites, America, etc., of course that’s going to affect whites. Who the fuck do you think has to pay for cleaning up after these imbeciles riot, burn buildings, trash businesses, destroy cars, attack innocent people, etc. It sure as hell isn’t black people paying for any of the shit they destroy. So, all the negative shit blacks do, and they do plenty, affects whites who pay for cleaning up the never-ending messes black rioters and thugs create. And this doesn’t even include any of the huge numbers of black on white crimes commited.

And just the cost to a city for emergency services, to respond to black on black shootings: hospitalization, medical care, police and fire department response, must be astronomical. White tax payers pay the cost of that, too. And it’s a total waste of money. They should let the dumbfucks die where they fall. They bring nothing worthwhile or positive to society, anyway. Let them rot in the fucking street.

2) Fuck you. Don’t tell me who I care about, you don’t know shit about me. I probably know more black people than you do. There are plenty of black people I know who are decent people. But I also know loads of black assholes who go through life doing nothing but causing problems, committing crimes, and never taking responsibility for the destruction they cause. These low-lifes should be held responsible for every single destructive act they ever engage in.

A lot of white folks do not want to live close to blacks, if it can be avoided. And there are a lot of sound reasons for that choice.

I agree whites for most part do not want to live around black people and whites have a system of white supremacy that can assist them in that desire with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).

But white flight demonstrates the effectiveness of several hundred years of racial propaganda saying that black people are going to be criminal, they’re going to rob you, they don’t make good neighbors. If you have years and generations of people picking up those kinds of messages and they do pick them up, from several different sources.
Horseshit.

The fact that most whites prefer not to live around blacks has nothing to do with the bullshit you added about mortgages, etc. That’s not even related to this thread. Most people DO know that blacks (most often) do NOT make good neighbors. And too many make horrible neighbors. I’ve lived next door to blacks. And I’ve lived in several neighborhoods with high black populations. I KNOW blacks do not make good neighbors. I also know many other people who have lived around blacks or next door to them, and not one has a positive thing to say about that experience. There is NO propaganda involved. The negative stereotypes about blacks not being good neighbors are based on many, many, years of personal experiences on the part of large numbers of people.

If you read the posts from white folks in here like Meathead(Lives in Czech Republic) or SobieskiSavedEurope (Lives in Poland) these are white folks who are never around black folks and live in countries with hardly any black people there. But they will come forth with many negative stereotypes about black people in spite of no first-hand day to day experience.

Now watch SobieskiSavedEurope or Meathead come with some “Had a friend, who got robbed by some black guy” story
You’ll have to ask them about their feelings, I don’t speak for them. But I’m sure they know how to read. And they probably watch the news. And who knows how much personal experience they have dealing directly with black people. So I don’t understand why you even brought them into this.

Last edited:

1) Rap, fucked up as it is, does reflect what a lot of blacks think, unfortunately. And it does say a lot about the black thug sub-culture. And if black thugs act out violently based on their negative beliefs about whites, America, etc., of course that’s going to affect whites. Who the fuck do you think has to pay for cleaning up after these imbeciles riot, burn buildings, trash businesses, destroy cars, attack innocent people, etc. It sure as hell isn’t black people paying for any of the shit they destroy. So, all the negative shit blacks do, and they do plenty, affects whites who pay for cleaning up the never-ending messes black rioters and thugs create. And this doesn’t even include any of the huge numbers of black on white crimes commited.

And just the cost to a city for emergency services, to respond to black on black shootings: hospitalization, medical care, police and fire department response, must be astronomical. White tax payers pay the cost of that, too. And it’s a total waste of money. They should let the dumbfucks die where they fall. They bring nothing worthwhile or positive to society, anyway. Let them rot in the fucking street.

2) Fuck you. Don’t tell me who I care about, you don’t know shit about me. I probably know more black people than you do. There are plenty of black people I know who are decent people. But I also know loads of black assholes who go through life doing nothing but causing problems, committing crimes, and never taking responsibility for the destruction they cause. These low-lifes should be held responsible for every single destructive act they ever engage in.

A lot of white folks do not want to live close to blacks, if it can be avoided. And there are a lot of sound reasons for that choice.

I agree whites for most part do not want to live around black people and whites have a system of white supremacy that can assist them in that desire with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).

But white flight demonstrates the effectiveness of several hundred years of racial propaganda saying that black people are going to be criminal, they’re going to rob you, they don’t make good neighbors. If you have years and generations of people picking up those kinds of messages and they do pick them up, from several different sources.
Horseshit.

The fact that most whites prefer not to live around blacks has nothing to do with the bullshit you added about mortgages, etc. That’s not even related to this thread. Most people DO know that blacks (most often) do NOT make good neighbors. And too many make horrible neighbors. I’ve lived next door to blacks. And I’ve lived in several neighborhoods with high black populations. I KNOW blacks do not make good neighbors. I also know many other people who have lived around blacks or next door to them, and not one has a positive thing to say about that experience. There is NO propaganda involved. The negative stereotypes about blacks not being good neighbors are based on many, many, years of personal experiences on the part of large numbers of people.

If you read the posts from white folks in here like Meathead(Lives in Czech Republic) or SobieskiSavedEurope (Lives in Poland) these are white folks who are never around black folks and live in countries with hardly any black people there. But they will come forth with many negative stereotypes about black people in spite of no first-hand day to day experience.

Now watch SobieskiSavedEurope or Meathead come with some “Had a friend, who got robbed by some black guy” story
You’ll have to ask them about their feelings, I don’t speak for them. But I’m sure they know how to read. And they probably watch the news. And who knows how much personal experience they have dealing directly with black people. So I don’t understand why you even brought them into this.

You don't know more black people than someone black. Rap doesn't say any more about what we think than death metal says what whites think. Can someone white here please explain to me what it s about white culture, beliefs and behaviors that makes them think they actually knw more about clacks and black culture than we do? You don't study it. When someone black tries telling you something about black history ,you tell hem that didn't happen and yet we have a white person allowed by some here to start a troll thread basically so that whites ca make rude comments about blacks and black culture.

1) Rap, fucked up as it is, does reflect what a lot of blacks think, unfortunately.And it does say a lot about the black thug sub-culture. And if black thugs act out violently based on their negative beliefs about whites, America, etc., of course that’s going to affect whites.
Wrong. Rap reflects how white people think of black people.

Why ?

Most rap music purchases and downloads are made by whites so it's white people who are responding to an already held impression of black people.

It's white people who have made the thug image has been marketable and created a financial incentive for black artists to play to that image

If white people were interested in buying CDs and downloading music by rap artists who sang about radical social transformation, community uplift, racism and black history (and yes there are many, many such artists out there) then that’s the music that would be churned out in larger numbers.

But white people aren’t looking to buy songs about overthrowing the system from which you benefit. White boys in the boring ass ‘burbs would rather listen to songs about guns and drugs and partying and being a thug

It is white people who make that kind of rap you are moaning about profitable, but instead of asking for any responsibility from them, you blame the artists for doing what they’re supposed to do in a capitalist system, which is respond to market demand, no matter the social consequences.
Who the fuck do you think has to pay for cleaning up after these imbeciles riot, burn buildings, trash businesses, destroy cars, attack innocent people, etc. It sure as hell isn’t black people paying for any of the shit they destroy.
What buildings were burnt ? What business were trashed ? What cars are destroyed ? What innocent people were attacked ?

Why don't you sort out the problems of the stuff your complaining about in the white community ?

Huntington Beach in Cali is overwhelmingly White. Every summer the city host the U.S. Open of Surfing. Unlike the Ferguson and Baltimore Riots, the Huntington Beach Riot did not get much attention from the mainstream media.

These young White folks were upset because an annual tournament ended. There were fights on the streets, especially among young White females, and burglary from young White males. The local news reporters and officials didn’t refer to these White rioters and looters as thugs.

article-2380768-1B0D5FF1000005DC-175_634x428.jpg

hb-riot.jpg

sh_riot12_raw.jpg

Or the early annual riots that happened at the hands of mostly white people in San Francisco whenever the Giants won the World Series wasn’t publicized nearly as much.

03_28giants093815.jpg

san-francisco-giants-fans-riot-2014-world-series-win.jpg

san-francisco-giants-world-series-2102-4.jpg

So lighting a whole bus on fire and destroying people’s cars, fighting and shooting guns randomly because a baseball team won the World Series is acceptable, but rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life is not acceptable?

Only a white supremacist can rationalize something like that.

At least we (Black people) choose serous issues to raise hell over — like police brutality, poverty and racism — whites lose their minds over sports games.

That’s the fundamental difference. Black people generally don’t riot for sport and play
So, all the negative shit blacks do, and they do plenty, affects whites who pay for cleaning up the never-ending messes black rioters and thugs create.
What negative shit ? Where ? When ? Stop talkiin in cliches. Point out specific examples
And this doesn’t even include any of the huge numbers of black on white crimes commited.
Where ? Where are all these black on white crimes going on? I really want to know. White people live as far away from black people as possible. So where are these black on white crimes going on ? Even the white supremacist police are sick and tired of whites wasting police time by calling the police on black men.

If a black man so much as even looks at a white person, the white person sh*ts himself and calls the calvary

200.webp

So black people can't roam white areas for even harmless reasons. Never mind bad reasons. So again where are these black on white crimes happening ?
  • You have never been attacked by a black person
  • You have never been evicted by a black person
  • You have never had a black person deny your child the college of her choice
  • You have never had a black person deny you a job
  • And you've never heard a black person say, "We're going to eliminate 1000 jobs here - have a nice day!"
I don't think that you're the only white guy who can make these claims. SobieskiSavedEurope, Taz, bgrouse, Mudda healthmyths could say the same thing

Every mean word. Every cruel act. Every bit of pain and suffering in your life has had a white face attached to it.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

So why is it exactly that u should be afraid of black people?

I look around at the world I live in and I'll let you into a secret it's not the African-Americans who have made this planet such a pitiful place it is.
There are plenty of black people I know who are decent people. But I also know loads of black assholes who go through life doing nothing but causing problems, committing crimes, and never taking responsibility for the destruction they cause. These low-lifes should be held responsible for every single destructive act they ever engage in.
What kinda silly point is this ?

I'm sure you could implant the words "white" and it would be just as true

"There are plenty of white people I know who are decent people. But I also know loads of white assholes who go through life doing nothing but causing problems, committing crimes, and never taking responsibility for the destruction they cause. These low-lifes should be held responsible for every single destructive act they ever engage in"

And I’ve lived in several neighborhoods with high black populations.
I don't believe this for a minute. White people are not looking to live in areas with high black populations. Stop lying.
Most people DO know that blacks (most often) do NOT make good neighbors. And too many make horrible neighbors. I’ve lived next door to blacks. KNOW blacks do not make good neighbors. I also know many other people who have lived around blacks or next door to them, and not one has a positive thing to say about that experience.
Even if this is true (Which I highly doubt) If your negative experiences with blacks prove that blacks are bad people, then by definition, anyone who had had good experiences with black people would be able to say that all blacks are good people: an argument every bit as silly, but just as logical, given your original line of reasoning.

Second. What were YOU doing white man ?

Because I'd like to hear there side of the story. See white people often like to go into victim mode or talk about how black people are, when they run into black men who don't let their white supremacy. If you are gonna be racist in black community then what do you expect ?

Plus - Whites are five times more likely to be victimized violently by another white person than by a black person and each year, far more people are killed by occupational diseases and injuries–resulting from inadequate safety and health standards in white owned corporations than are killed in street-level homicides, let alone those committed by blacks .

So what the fk you talking about ?

So if you're all about the facts then it's whites who u should be scared of..
The fact that most whites prefer not to live around blacks has nothing to do with the bullshit you added about mortgages, etc. That’s not even related to this thread.
Dude. Get over yourself. If you want to wake up and look one way and what do you see ? White people !! Look another ? Yipee !! More white people !! If that's what you want cool but don't come at me with nonsense like you have lived around black people.

This is the white world you want. Right ?

whitopia.jpg

These behaviors seem to be part of the White Colonial Settler mentality. Perhaps if a group of people take land by force they are aware of how easily the tables could be turned on them.
There is NO propaganda involved. The negative stereotypes about blacks not being good neighbors are based on many, many, years of personal experiences on the part of large numbers of people.
Ppl who rationalize their racism because of their personal experiences with black people are being highly selective when it comes to the experiences from they choose.

There are 36 million black people in the USA and you are basing your experiences with a handful of black people ?.

How many bad experiences with whites are you forgetting, which didn’t lead you to generalize about white folks as a group ?
  • The boss who fired you or regularly gave u a hard time was white.
  • The girlfriend who dumped was probably white.
  • White people probably ran the companies that made the shitty products you bought over the years.
  • The service technicians who worked on your air conditioning, or your cars, or you plumbing, and never could quite seem to fix things, but always charged you plenty for their time? Mostly white.
  • The politicians who lied to us were almost all white.
  • The teachers who talked down to u and tried to control ur every move in school, were probably white.
  • Most everyone who ever did anything to hurt you was white
  • But why would you never think of holding that fact against whites as whites ?
Questions ?

"But blacks are violent?"

So, if the three percent of blacks who will commit a violent crime in a given year, somehow prove that blacks are dangerous and to be avoided, then why don’t the 97 percent who won’t commit such a crime, equally prove that blacks are non-violent and perfectly safe to be around ?

Last edited:
1) Rap, fucked up as it is, does reflect what a lot of blacks think, unfortunately.And it does say a lot about the black thug sub-culture. And if black thugs act out violently based on their negative beliefs about whites, America, etc., of course that’s going to affect whites.
Wrong. Rap reflects how white people think of black people.

Why ?

Most rap music purchases and downloads are made by whites so it's white people who are responding to an already held impression of black people.

It's white people who have made the thug image has been marketable and created a financial incentive for black artists to play to that image

If white people were interested in buying CDs and downloading music by rap artists who sang about radical social transformation, community uplift, racism and black history (and yes there are many, many such artists out there) then that’s the music that would be churned out in larger numbers.

But white people aren’t looking to buy songs about overthrowing the system from which you benefit. White boys in the boring ass ‘burbs would rather listen to songs about guns and drugs and partying and being a thug

It is white people who make that kind of rap you are moaning about profitable, but instead of asking for any responsibility from them, you blame the artists for doing what they’re supposed to do in a capitalist system, which is respond to market demand, no matter the social consequences.
Who the fuck do you think has to pay for cleaning up after these imbeciles riot, burn buildings, trash businesses, destroy cars, attack innocent people, etc. It sure as hell isn’t black people paying for any of the shit they destroy.
What buildings were burnt ? What business were trashed ? What cars are destroyed ? What innocent people were attacked ?

Why don't you sort out the problems of the stuff your complaining about in the white community ?

Huntington Beach in Cali is overwhelmingly White. Every summer the city host the U.S. Open of Surfing. Unlike the Ferguson and Baltimore Riots, the Huntington Beach Riot did not get much attention from the mainstream media.

These young White folks were upset because an annual tournament ended. There were fights on the streets, especially among young White females, and burglary from young White males. The local news reporters and officials didn’t refer to these White rioters and looters as thugs.

article-2380768-1B0D5FF1000005DC-175_634x428.jpg

hb-riot.jpg

sh_riot12_raw.jpg

Or the early annual riots that happened at the hands of mostly white people in San Francisco whenever the Giants won the World Series wasn’t publicized nearly as much.

03_28giants093815.jpg

san-francisco-giants-fans-riot-2014-world-series-win.jpg

san-francisco-giants-world-series-2102-4.jpg

So lighting a whole bus on fire and destroying people’s cars, fighting and shooting guns randomly because a baseball team won the World Series is acceptable, but rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life is not acceptable?

Only a white supremacist can rationalize something like that.

At least we (Black people) choose serous issues to raise hell over — like police brutality, poverty and racism — whites lose their minds over sports games.

That’s the fundamental difference. Black people generally don’t riot for sport and play
So, all the negative shit blacks do, and they do plenty, affects whites who pay for cleaning up the never-ending messes black rioters and thugs create.
What negative shit ? Where ? When ? Stop talkiin in cliches. Point out specific examples
And this doesn’t even include any of the huge numbers of black on white crimes commited.
Where ? Where are all these black on white crimes going on? I really want to know. White people live as far away from black people as possible. So where are these black on white crimes going on ? Even the white supremacist police are sick and tired of whites wasting police time by calling the police on black men.

If a black man so much as even looks at a white person, the white person sh*ts himself and calls the calvary

200.webp

So black people can't roam white areas for even harmless reasons. Never mind bad reasons. So again where are these black on white crimes happening ?
  • You have never been attacked by a black person
  • You have never been evicted by a black person
  • You have never had a black person deny your child the college of her choice
  • You have never had a black person deny you a job
  • And you've never heard a black person say, "We're going to eliminate 1000 jobs here - have a nice day!"
I don't think that you're the only white guy who can make these claims. SobieskiSavedEurope, Taz, bgrouse, Mudda healthmyths could say the same thing

Every mean word. Every cruel act. Every bit of pain and suffering in your life has had a white face attached to it.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

So why is it exactly that u should be afraid of black people?

I look around at the world I live in and I'll let you into a secret it's not the African-Americans who have made this planet such a pitiful place it is.
There are plenty of black people I know who are decent people. But I also know loads of black assholes who go through life doing nothing but causing problems, committing crimes, and never taking responsibility for the destruction they cause. These low-lifes should be held responsible for every single destructive act they ever engage in.
What kinda silly point is this ?

I'm sure you could implant the words "white" and it would be just as true

"There are plenty of white people I know who are decent people. But I also know loads of white assholes who go through life doing nothing but causing problems, committing crimes, and never taking responsibility for the destruction they cause. These low-lifes should be held responsible for every single destructive act they ever engage in"

And I’ve lived in several neighborhoods with high black populations.
I don't believe this for a minute. White people are not looking to live in areas with high black populations. Stop lying.
Most people DO know that blacks (most often) do NOT make good neighbors. And too many make horrible neighbors. I’ve lived next door to blacks. KNOW blacks do not make good neighbors. I also know many other people who have lived around blacks or next door to them, and not one has a positive thing to say about that experience.
Even if this is true (Which I highly doubt) If your negative experiences with blacks prove that blacks are bad people, then by definition, anyone who had had good experiences with black people would be able to say that all blacks are good people: an argument every bit as silly, but just as logical, given your original line of reasoning.

Second. What were YOU doing white man ?

Because I'd like to hear there side of the story. See white people often like to go into victim mode or talk about how black people are, when they run into black men who don't let their white supremacy. If you are gonna be racist in black community then what do you expect ?

Plus - Whites are five times more likely to be victimized violently by another white person than by a black person and each year, far more people are killed by occupational diseases and injuries–resulting from inadequate safety and health standards in white owned corporations than are killed in street-level homicides, let alone those committed by blacks .

So what the fk you talking about ?

So if you're all about the facts then it's whites who u should be scared of..
The fact that most whites prefer not to live around blacks has nothing to do with the bullshit you added about mortgages, etc. That’s not even related to this thread.
Dude. Get over yourself. If you want to wake up and look one way and what do you see ? White people !! Look another ? Yipee !! More white people !! If that's what you want cool but don't come at me with nonsense like you have lived around black people.

This is the white world you want. Right ?

whitopia.jpg

These behaviors seem to be part of the White Colonial Settler mentality. Perhaps if a group of people take land by force they are aware of how easily the tables could be turned on them.
There is NO propaganda involved. The negative stereotypes about blacks not being good neighbors are based on many, many, years of personal experiences on the part of large numbers of people.
Ppl who rationalize their racism because of their personal experiences with black people are being highly selective when it comes to the experiences from they choose.

There are 36 million black people in the USA and you are basing your experiences with a handful of black people ?.

How many bad experiences with whites are you forgetting, which didn’t lead you to generalize about white folks as a group ?
  • The boss who fired you or regularly gave u a hard time was white.
  • The girlfriend who dumped was probably white.
  • White people probably ran the companies that made the shitty products you bought over the years.
  • The service technicians who worked on your air conditioning, or your cars, or you plumbing, and never could quite seem to fix things, but always charged you plenty for their time? Mostly white.
  • The politicians who lied to us were almost all white.
  • The teachers who talked down to u and tried to control ur every move in school, were probably white.
  • Most everyone who ever did anything to hurt you was white
  • But why would you never think of holding that fact against whites as whites ?
Questions ?

"But blacks are violent?"

So, if the three percent of blacks who will commit a violent crime in a given year, somehow prove that blacks are dangerous and to be avoided, then why don’t the 97 percent who won’t commit such a crime, equally prove that blacks are non-violent and perfectly safe to be around ?

A) I am part American Indian (larger part then Elizabeth Warren by the way)..
B) I had a black cousin in the 50s in the midwest....(My grandma when holding Andre said innocently by the way with no prejudice.."I love his little nappy head"!) which would be
today considered an "insult".
C) I had a black partner in Texas in the 70s... ate at he and his wife's home got to know his kids.
D) Had a black boss in Texas and a black woman co-worker who helped ME get a better job.
E) I hate the term "some of my best friends are black" by whites!

All that being said are the facts that refute ALL your points in one article written by a black you probably consider an Uncle Tom because he refutes your comments!

Refute that please because that description of how the Federal support discourages two-parent households and the decreasing number of black two-parent households
is in direct correlation. The 2 parent family is penalized. Hence the father leaves the household!
Hence this statistic:
The truth is that black female-headed households were just 18 percent of households in 1950,
as opposed to about 68 percent today.
Do you understand?
Back during those TERRIBLE TERRIBLE days of "WHITE SUPREMACY" ..... just 18% of black households had ONLY a female head!
TODAY over 68% have just a female.

In fact, from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites.
Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families.
In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households.
A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households."
Black female head of households number is 68 percent
By Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University.
(Oh by the way in the famous words of Obama..."And did I mention he's black?")
23 Obama Quotes That Turned Out To Be Broken Promises Or Cold-Hearted Lies

So why such are black families missing black fathers?
For example, a single mother with two children who earns $15,000 per year would generally receive around $5,200 per year of food stamp benefits.
However, if she marries a father with the same earnings level, her food stamps would be cut to zero.
A single mother receiving benefits from Section 8 or public housing would receive a subsidy worth on average around $11,000 per year if she was not employed, but if she marries a man earning $20,000 per year, these benefits would be cut nearly in half. Both food stamps and housing programs provide very real financial incentives for couples to remain separate and unmarried.

Overall, the federal government operates over 80 means-tested welfare programs that provide cash, food, housing, medical care, and social services to poor and low-income individuals. Each program contains marriage penalties similar to those described above. Low-income families generally receive benefits from several programs at the same time. The marriage penalties from multiple programs when added together can provide substantial financial disincentives to marriage. For example, if a single mother who earns $20,000 per year marries a man who earns the same amount, the couple will typically lose about $12,000 a year in welfare benefits. In effect, the welfare system makes it economically irrational for most low-income couples to marry.

The anti-marriage aspect of the welfare state can be illustrated by comparing means-tested welfare with the federal income tax code. For example, under a progressive income tax system with only a single schedule of tax rates indiscriminately covering both single persons and married couples, nearly all individuals would experience an increase in taxes owed when they married and lower taxes if they remain separate or divorce. The current federal income tax system mitigates this anti-marriage effect by having separate tax schedules for singles and married couples.

By contrast, the means-tested welfare system, in most cases, does not have a separate schedule for married couples. When a low-income mother and father marry, they will generally experience a sharp drop in benefits, and their joint income will fall. The anti-marriage penalty is often most severe among married couples where both parents are employed.
How Welfare Undermines Marriage and What to Do About It

And so we have The War on Poverty which has cost $22 trillion --

Since the War on Poverty began under President Lyndon Johnson, welfare spending has exploded to sixteen times its original size. In a new report from the Heritage Foundation, Robert Rector and Rachel Sheffield tackle the welfare system, explaining how spending has skyrocketed since the 1960s.
America has spent more on welfare than defense since 1993.
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history.
Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
One-third of all Americans receive benefits from at least one welfare program.

It hasn't led to a drop in the poverty rate, which remains close to the same level it was when the War on Poverty began.
However, Rector and Sheffield point out that it's misleading to think that Americans are not better off today --
the poverty rate is measured based on income that does not include welfare transfers.
They offer this example: a household receiving $50,000 in welfare benefits would still be classified as poor if its pre-welfare income fell below the poverty line.
So, how are poor households today doing?

Rector and Sheffield offer a few statistics:
  • eighty percent (80%)!!! of America's poor households have air conditioning,
  • two-thirds (66%)!! have cable or satellite television,
  • half (50%) have a personal computer and
  • 43% have access to the internet.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion

What have the white people of the United States gotten in return for all of this spending?
Gross misperceptions by a handful of blacks including yourself...Paul Essien!
You and your ilk which make UP less then 1% of the black community are getting headlines over NOTHING!
And so that's one of the many reasons MOST whites feel guilty i.e. the MSM is exploiting your ignorance Paul Essien...
AND most blacks (unlike you Paul Essien) are really embarrassed by these actions!
Ithappensallthe tietime.png

And what's that meant to mean ? That 5-Dollar Indian ?
B) I had a black cousin in the 50s in the midwest....(My grandma when holding Andre said innocently by the way with no prejudice.."I love his little nappy head"!) which would be
C) I had a black partner in Texas in the 70s... ate at he and his wife's home got to know his kids.
D) Had a black boss in Texas and a black woman co-worker who helped ME get a better job.
Is all that supposed to impress me ?

You're still a white supremacist

Look. White supremacy has little to with emotion and feelings.

Racism is not about not liking someone of another group. Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, etc are white people

A white supremacist can like a black person, sleep with black women, employ black people, marry a black women, listen to black music, adopt a black child. They can do all that stuff but still be team white supremacy. A white supremacist would employ black people just as long as whites were in charge of employing

All that being said are the facts that refute ALL your points in one article written by a black you probably consider an Uncle Tom because he refutes your comments!

Refute that please because that description of how the Federal support discourages two-parent households and the decreasing number of black two-parent households
is in direct correlation. The 2 parent family is penalized. Hence the father leaves the household!
Hence this statistic:
The truth is that black female-headed households were just 18 percent of households in 1950,
Do you understand?
Back during those TERRIBLE TERRIBLE days of "WHITE SUPREMACY" ..... just 18% of black households had ONLY a female head!

In fact, from 1890 to 1940, the black marriage rate was slightly higher than that of whites.
Even during slavery, when marriage was forbidden for blacks, most black children lived in biological two-parent families.
In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households.
A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters of black families were two-parent households."

For example, a single mother with two children who earns $15,000 per year would generally receive around $5,200 per year of food stamp benefits.
However, if she marries a father with the same earnings level, her food stamps would be cut to zero.
A single mother receiving benefits from Section 8 or public housing would receive a subsidy worth on average around $11,000 per year if she was not employed, but if she marries a man earning $20,000 per year, these benefits would be cut nearly in half. Both food stamps and housing programs provide very real financial incentives for couples to remain separate and unmarried.

Overall, the federal government operates over 80 means-tested welfare programs that provide cash, food, housing, medical care, and social services to poor and low-income individuals. Each program contains marriage penalties similar to those described above. Low-income families generally receive benefits from several programs at the same time. The marriage penalties from multiple programs when added together can provide substantial financial disincentives to marriage. For example, if a single mother who earns $20,000 per year marries a man who earns the same amount, the couple will typically lose about $12,000 a year in welfare benefits. In effect, the welfare system makes it economically irrational for most low-income couples to marry.

The anti-marriage aspect of the welfare state can be illustrated by comparing means-tested welfare with the federal income tax code. For example, under a progressive income tax system with only a single schedule of tax rates indiscriminately covering both single persons and married couples, nearly all individuals would experience an increase in taxes owed when they married and lower taxes if they remain separate or divorce. The current federal income tax system mitigates this anti-marriage effect by having separate tax schedules for singles and married couples.

By contrast, the means-tested welfare system, in most cases, does not have a separate schedule for married couples. When a low-income mother and father marry, they will generally experience a sharp drop in benefits, and their joint income will fall. The anti-marriage penalty is often most severe among married couples where both parents are employed.
The absolute numbers are considerably different because Blacks are only 13% of country. In 2008 out-of-wedlock births were:

chart9.gif

Illegitimacy has been rising across the West. In France and Sweden, for example, most children are no longer born to married women. That is a sea change in Western society that goes way beyond Black America.

oecd-illegitimacy-rates-2009.png

The birth rate among unmarried Black women has been dropping since 1992 – meaning that they are acting more responsibly, not less. The reason the illegitimacy rate goes up is because the birth rate among married Black women has been dropping even faster, something that has been going on since the 1950s.

birthrate-for-black-and-white-unmarried-women.jpg

An illegitimate birth tells you nothing about whether the mother lives with the father or gets married later, just as a legitimate birth tells you nothing about divorce, separation or incarceration. Single-parent households would be a better measure (and still cannot account for crime or poverty).

single-parent.png

Since the War on Poverty began under President Lyndon Johnson, welfare spending has exploded to sixteen times its original size. In a new report from the Heritage Foundation, Robert Rector and Rachel Sheffield tackle the welfare system, explaining how spending has skyrocketed since the 1960s.
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history.
Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.

It hasn't led to a drop in the poverty rate, which remains close to the same level it was when the War on Poverty began.
However, Rector and Sheffield point out that it's misleading to think that Americans are not better off today --
the poverty rate is measured based on income that does not include welfare transfers.
They offer this example: a household receiving $50,000 in welfare benefits would still be classified as poor if its pre-welfare income fell below the poverty line.

This idea that black folks just sit back and collect welfare checks rather than working for a living.

Fact: There are only about 270,000 black adults in the entire country (out of about 29 million black adults in all) who receive cash assistance (TANF).

That's about 0.9 percent of all black adults in the U.S

Second The idea that black people rely on cash welfare and SNAP (food stamps) for their income, rather than working for a living.

Fact: Only 5% of overall black family income in the U.S. comes from welfare. The rest is from work (78% for blacks) or various other sources such as retirement, child support/alimony, interest or dividends and pensions.

Also this the idea that blacks on cash welfare and food stamps (SNAP) don't want to work. They'd rather sit around and do nothing.

Fact: 54% of black folks receiving TANF (cash) benefits live in families with someone in the labor force; and 60% of black SNAP beneficiaries (and 72% of similar Latinos) live in families with someone in the labor force.

It's not just a poverty problem. There's a huge cultural problem, as well. And the cultural aspects are probably much more of an influence. Hell, just listen to rap music. These fools glorify violence and the thug life. They're imbeciles.
And how does black people listening to rap affect white people ?

Because stop acting like you really care what happens to black people.
Ior SobieskiSavedEurope (Lives in Poland) these are white folks who are never around black folks and live in countries with hardly any black people there. But they will come forth with many negative stereotypes about black people in spite of no first-hand day to day experience.

Now watch SobieskiSavedEurope or Meathead come with some "Had a friend, who got robbed by some black guy" story

I don't live in Poland, I'm Polish American, born in the U.S.A.

I however went to a Black majority college, and found the Blacks there incredibly rude, and obnoxious.

I've also found those who randomly have harassed me on the streets have been Black.

Racism is not about not liking someone of another group. Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, etc are white people

A white supremacist can like a black person, sleep with black women, employ black people, marry a black women, listen to black music, adopt a black child. They can do all that stuff but still be team white supremacy. A white supremacist would employ black people just as long as whites were in charge of employing

Hence this statistic:
Do you understand?

The absolute numbers are considerably different because Blacks are only 13% of country. In 2008 out-of-wedlock births were:

chart9.gif

Illegitimacy has been rising across the West. In France and Sweden, for example, most children are no longer born to married women. That is a sea change in Western society that goes way beyond Black America.

The birth rate among unmarried Black women has been dropping since 1992 – meaning that they are acting more responsibly, not less. The reason the illegitimacy rate goes up is because the birth rate among married Black women has been dropping even faster, something that has been going on since the 1950s.

An illegitimate birth tells you nothing about whether the mother lives with the father or gets married later, just as a legitimate birth tells you nothing about divorce, separation or incarceration. Single-parent households would be a better measure (and still cannot account for crime or poverty).

single-parent.png

This idea that black folks just sit back and collect welfare checks rather than working for a living.

Fact: There are only about 270,000 black adults in the entire country (out of about 29 million black adults in all) who receive cash assistance (TANF).

Second The idea that black people rely on cash welfare and SNAP (food stamps) for their income, rather than working for a living.

Fact: Only 5% of overall black family income in the U.S. comes from welfare. The rest is from work (78% for blacks) or various other sources such as retirement, child support/alimony, interest or dividends and pensions.

Also this the idea that blacks on cash welfare and food stamps (SNAP) don't want to work. They'd rather sit around and do nothing.

Fact: 54% of black folks receiving TANF (cash) benefits live in families with someone in the labor force; and 60% of black SNAP beneficiaries (and 72% of similar Latinos) live in families with someone in the labor force.

You wrote "The absolute numbers are considerably different because Blacks are only 13% of country. In 2008 out-of-wedlock births were:"
BUT The absolute numbers indicate that as a percent of total population this is the FACT:
A) Blacks in 2008 constituted 37.3 million of the population and 1.2% out of wedlock births!
B) Whites in 2008 constituted 227.7 million but less then .3% of the wedlock births
Now you tell me which group had the largest percent of their population had the largest number of the out of wedlock births???
hmmm... seems the "black and white" facts are BLACKS had in 2008 4 times the number of out of wedlock births in proportion their population!
Historical racial and ethnic demographics of the United States - Wikipedia

Just one of SEVERAL facts your biased "comments" were wrong in totality!

Hence this statistic:
Do you understand?

chart9.gif

single-parent.png

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics( BLS), the unemployment rate for black Americans is the lowest it has been since the year 2000, 17 years ago.
In November, the national unemployment rate for black Americans, ages 16 and over, was 7.3%.
The last time it was 7.3% was in the year 2000, during the months September, October and November.
Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

During the Bush and Obama years (2001 -2016), the black unemployment rate fluctuated between 7.7% and a high of 16.8%.

I can name a bunch of stuff.
He's ended Net Neutrality
He's ended our involvement in TPP
He's directed the Department of Health and Human Services to minimize the financial burden of Obamacare on citizens, states, providers, insurers and others affected by its regulations
He's removed tons of red-tape reducing the costs of government
He's overseen an economy that is creating new jobs
He's created an environment that is causing overseas jobs to return to the U.S. and caused companies to reverse their plans to move to China and Mexico
He's reduced unemployment for all races across the board
He's defeated ISIS
He's massively increase consumer confidence
He's increased the GDP to over 3%
Reduced illegal immigration by 70% just by becoming president
what of this is good? And he has NOT increased consumer confidence. He is impoverishing our nation and handing it over to corporations. Why is ending net neutrality good? The stupid bitch didn't "defeat ISIS." Ask your whore where our health care is. Ask your whore if he is even familiar with the Consumer Price Index. Ask your whore why he is making an environmental pigsty out of our country. Ask your whore why the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is being taken off-line.
I don't have any whores.

Personally, I think you are just spewing garbage without any knowledge of what you're saying.
Oh, and I'm sure any whore who has a degree in Business knows what the CPI is.
Well ask your Oval Office whore about this:
Word ban at CDC includes 'vulnerable,' 'fetus,' 'transgender' - CNN
I understand that you like your "president" whore. A stupid dictatorial pig and you like him. Filth happens.
This thread is about black failure, not yours nor the Democrats.
So we can't talk about white "failure" at all? This is just a racist thread?

White failure = Multiculturalism
The way dumb Liberals want it.

what of this is good? And he has NOT increased consumer confidence. He is impoverishing our nation and handing it over to corporations. Why is ending net neutrality good? The stupid bitch didn't "defeat ISIS." Ask your whore where our health care is. Ask your whore if he is even familiar with the Consumer Price Index. Ask your whore why he is making an environmental pigsty out of our country. Ask your whore why the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is being taken off-line.
I don't have any whores.

Personally, I think you are just spewing garbage without any knowledge of what you're saying.
I understand that you like your "president" whore. A stupid dictatorial pig and you like him. Filth happens.

You actually believe this stuff?

At least we (Black people) choose serous issues to raise hell over — like police brutality, poverty and racism....
Want end 'poverty' Paul? Do you really want to end poverty? Yeah? Well get a fucking job. Keep the job. Do a good job. Save your money. Struggle and save and be responsible — in other words, do the same things every other person has to do in order to improve their lives. There is no secret to it.

If you really want to end brutality, do something about black on black crime and stop whining about whitey and white privilege and white supremacy. If these things bother you so much, move to fucking Africa. Then you'll have black privilege, etc.

But, overall, Paul, you are full of shit. Unbelievable.

You wrote a mess. Your statistics are twisted, your deflections are everywhere, and you apparently have not read a newspaper in decades. Crime statistics, alone, should convince even someone as delusional as you, that blacks commit MORE crimes percentage-wise than any other group in the entire country. And black on black crime, especially murder, is monumental compared to anything the police have ever done to them.

Overall, your bullshit-filled rant proves only one thing: that I am right. Blacks have huge cultural and values problems. Inner-city, and other black thugs live only to create problems, commit crimes, avoid work, hustle the welfare system, and contribute NOTHING to this country.

And still, YOU want to deflect, and blame whitey for the widespread negative black behavior, and all of the problems blacks have created for themselves. It won’t work, Paul. People are sick of black excuses. And sick of their huge contributions to crime, riots, looting, arson, rape, murder, theft, welfare abuse, fleas and ticks, and general stupidity.

I only answered your earlier post because I’ve seen over the past many months that you post the same rationalizations over and over again. Always blaming whitey, white supremacy, white privilege, everything and everyone else for black failure. Blaming everyone else, that is, except blacks. In your mind (only) blacks are innocent little victims, they have never done anything wrong. They deserve to be coddled forever. “It’s whitey’s duty”. Lol...

The never-ending BLM riots, and other riots that start at the drop of a hat, the mall invasions, endless thievery and murders and rapes, are all figments of the “man’s” imagination. Well, you’re lying, Paul. Just like always.

You’re plain fucking delusional. Take another hit, and enjoy the rest of your day.

I don't have any whores.

You actually believe this stuff?
Black failure is not a question of belief, it is rather an acknowledgement of reality, an amazing grasp of the obvious. Blacks in the US are the most advanced in the world and yet still occupy the lowest rungs of American socieo-economics. It gets worse in other countries which is the reason they risk life and limb to get our of their shit holes to be in American and European shit holes. We have better shit holes I guess.

Horseshit.

You don't know more black people than someone black. Rap doesn't say any more about what we think than death metal says what whites think. Can someone white here please explain to me what it s about white culture, beliefs and behaviors that makes them think they actually knw more about clacks and black culture than we do? You don't study it. When someone black tries telling you something about black history ,you tell hem that didn't happen and yet we have a white person allowed by some here to start a troll thread basically so that whites ca make rude comments about blacks and black culture.
. Not to generalize or blanket a race or people like what has been going on here, but yes heavy metal music does speak to ones character or their thinking in regards to what type of person can listen to that kind of music and stuff, and rap music also exhibits a kind of character and thinking among the individuals who are into that kind of music also. There are many facet's of people's characters that are then exhibited in the music they like, the music they perform or the music they listen too, just as it is with many other traits people have, their personalities, and their actions in which can define a person or an entire group in some cases all depending. Ever heard of the "dead heads" ?? They were a huge group of people or cult following in which followed the group called the Greatful Dead. These people had specific personality traits, a specific culture, and a hard core addiction to a rock group in life. They were proud of their cultive personalities. If don't want people to label or stereotype people into categories that one might not like, then it best to really assess the situation before joining up or taking part in the trends, in the latest cool things be it in thought of or in any movements be it political or other, and/or in groups that might not represent your ideology or views on life well.

Horseshit.

. Not to generalize or blanket a race or people like what has been going on here, but yes heavy metal music does speak to ones character or their thinking in regards to what type of person can listen to that kind of music and stuff, and rap music also exhibits a kind of character and thinking among the individuals who are into that kind of music also. There are many facet's of people's characters that are then exhibited in the music they like, the music they perform or the music they listen too, just as it is with many other traits people have, their personalities, and their actions in which can define a person or an entire group in some cases all depending. Ever heard of the "dead heads" ?? They were a huge group of people or cult following in which followed the group called the Greatful Dead. These people had specific personality traits, a specific culture, and a hard core addiction to a rock group in life. They were proud of their cultive personalities. If don't want people to label or stereotype people into categories that one might not like, then it best to really assess the situation before joining up or taking part in the trends, in the latest cool things be it in thought of or in any movements be it political or other, and/or in groups that might not represent your ideology or views on life well.

I know all about dead heads and had grateful dead albums back in the day, but unlike monk I would not dare to use that as any example to make claims about an entire race or culture. And that's what whites are doing here. They are running their mouths off about black culture based in their own personal racist beliefs and not on reality. Then when a black person who is part of that culture tries saying it's not that way, then one of you whites try arguing with he black person about their own culture. I don't know why for example that you decided to explain this to me instead of going to monk.

Not to generalize or blanket a race or people like what has been going on here, but yes heavy metal music does speak to ones character or their thinking in regards to what type of person can listen to that kind of music and stuff, and rap music also exhibits a kind of character and thinking among the individuals who are into that kind of music also. There are many facet's of people's characters that are then exhibited in the music they like, the music they perform or the music they listen too, just as it is with many other traits people have, their personalities, and their actions in which can define a person or an entire group in some cases all depending. Ever heard of the "dead heads" ?? They were a huge group of people or cult following in which followed the group called the Greatful Dead. These people had specific personality traits, a specific culture, and a hard core addiction to a rock group in life. They were proud of their cultive personalities. If don't want people to label or stereotype people into categories that one might not like, then it best to really assess the situation before joining up or taking part in the trends, in the latest cool things be it in thought of or in any movements be it political or other, and/or in groups that might not represent your ideology or views on life well.
Imo, song lyrics almost always reflect what is happening on the ground — things that have already happened or are happening as the lyrics are written. And they express closely the thoughts and actions of the people being written about.

Remember all of the old folk songs written during and following the depression. Many described in detail what was happening to the people during that period. The awful conditions, the poverty, the lack of work, the way they were treated, etc.

Later on, Chuck Barry wrote about the cafe with an open grill and a juke box playing night and day. We had a place exactly like that a half-block from the house I was raised in. I spent more time at that cafe than I spent at home.

I don’t like rap, and I don’t consider it music. (And I’ve known a lot of musicians who feel that way about rap). But I doubt there is any difference in the way it is used to depict true-to-life feelings, occurrences, and experiences.

People who write music almost always draw from their own life experiences and the things they see around them. If they didn’t do that, their music wouldn’t be believable, and they wouldn’t be able to tap into the emotions of their listeners.

And you’re right, beagle9, people almost always listen to the music that best reflects their own thinking.

The one exception, imo, are very young people. They can like almost any kind of music. Yet they’re often too young to understand the meanings of the lyrics because they’ve usually not experienced any of the things being described in the songs. It may be that very young listeners focus more on the sounds and rhythms rather than on the lyrics. Who knows.

Not to generalize or blanket a race or people like what has been going on here, but yes heavy metal music does speak to ones character or their thinking in regards to what type of person can listen to that kind of music and stuff, and rap music also exhibits a kind of character and thinking among the individuals who are into that kind of music also. There are many facet's of people's characters that are then exhibited in the music they like, the music they perform or the music they listen too, just as it is with many other traits people have, their personalities, and their actions in which can define a person or an entire group in some cases all depending. Ever heard of the "dead heads" ?? They were a huge group of people or cult following in which followed the group called the Greatful Dead. These people had specific personality traits, a specific culture, and a hard core addiction to a rock group in life. They were proud of their cultive personalities. If don't want people to label or stereotype people into categories that one might not like, then it best to really assess the situation before joining up or taking part in the trends, in the latest cool things be it in thought of or in any movements be it political or other, and/or in groups that might not represent your ideology or views on life well.
Imo, song lyrics almost always reflect what is happening on the ground — things that have already happened or are happening as the lyrics are written. And they express closely the thoughts and actions of the people being written about.

Remember all of the old folk songs written during and following the depression. Many described in detail what was happening to the people during that period. The awful conditions, the poverty, the lack of work, the way they were treated, etc.

Later on, Chuck Barry wrote about the cafe with an open grill and a juke box playing night and day. We had a place exactly like that a half-block from the house I was raised in. I spent more time at that cafe than I spent at home.

I don’t like rap, and I don’t consider it music. (And I’ve known a lot of musicians who feel that way about rap). But I doubt there is any difference in the way it is used to depict true-to-life feelings, occurrences, and experiences.

People who write music almost always draw from their own life experiences and the things they see around them. If they didn’t do that, their music wouldn’t be believable, and they wouldn’t be able to tap into the emotions of their listeners.

And you’re right, beagle9, people almost always listen to the music that best reflects their own thinking.

The one exception, imo, are very young people. They can like almost any kind of music. Yet they’re often too young to understand the meanings of the lyrics because they’ve usually not experienced any of the things being described in the songs. It may be that very young listeners focus more on the sounds and rhythms rather than on the lyrics. Who knows.

And rap is not the only music blacks listen to. Still there are some rap songs that accurately reflect how we blacks feel. Like the rap song named fuck Donald Trump.

And rap is not the only music blacks listen to. Still there are some rap songs that accurately reflect how we blacks feel. Like the rap song named fuck Donald Trump.
. That did get a chuckle out of me I have to admit, but it appears to be a sign of capitulation on your part.. lol.

. That did get a chuckle out of me I have to admit, but it appears to be a sign of capitulation on your part.. lol.

Not really. Because rap is not the only music blacks listen to.

Caucasian male here....generalizing ofcourse.
Us quality Caucasians tend to condemn and distance ourselves from the white criminals, white trash, white drug addicts and just overall poor quality Caucasians among us...we do this not only because they are poor quality humans but also because we are mindful that we are and can be grouped in with the common behaviors of our majority...like it or not generalizing and stereotyping isn't going away....It seems like more times than not the quality blacks are too quick to make excuses for the lesser quality and almost never condemn their piers who make them look bad...in fact, I've even seen them almost support the behaviors. Isn't this constant excuse making for bad behavior basically giving the youth a justification for their actions and behaviors? How will they ever hold themselves accountable if it's always someone else or another cause that made them do it. Aren't you in a sense condoning such bad behaviors by not condemning?
It seems blacks only follow and listen to blacks so until well respected blacks who are basically mentors to the youth...such as the Drake and Kanye's condemn bad behaviors can't we be pretty certain that X cycles will continue?
While your observation will undoubtedly be denounced by the delusion-peddlers and excuse-mongering race-pimps, everything you've written in the above commentary is the simple, factual truth. It is something I've also been observing over the years but haven't gotten around to bringing up as a separate issue, so I'm very pleased that you have.

An outstanding example of Black bias was the unified uproar that finally spawned the Black Lives Matter movement, i.e. the killing of that bullying Black thug, Michael Brown. Any cause to question the shooting of that assaultive punk was eliminated by the video of Brown's conduct in the store where he strong-armed a clerk while brazenly stealing merchandise, and the evidence of his attempt to disarm the cop who ultimately, and justifiably, shot him to death.

The fact is killing Michael Brown did the world a favor, because what is known about his character makes it quite clear that he would have harmed a lot of innocent, weaker people had he lived. But the way Black America has reacted to that event, combined with the rising level of Black-on-White violence, is unmistakable evidence that racial conflict in America is headed for a destructive outcome.

Not really. Because rap is not the only music blacks listen to.
True. But the reported sales volumes are evidence that a sufficient number of young Blacks listen to this type of rap "music" to be more than adequate cause for concern:

Lyrics from some currently popular Black rap "artists:"
======================================
"Kill the white people. We gonna make them hurt. Kill the white people but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha."

(Kill d'White People. Apache, Apache Ain't Shit, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Niggas in the church say kill whitey all night long. The white man is the devil. The CRIPS and Bloods are soldiers I'm recruiting with no dispute. Drive-by shooting on this white genetic mutant. Let's go and kill some rednecks. Menace Clan ain't afraid. I got the .380. The homies think I'm crazy because I shot a white baby. I said. I said. I said kill whitey all night long. A nigga dumping on your white ass. Fuck this rap shit, nigga, I'm gonna blast. I beat a white boy to the motherfucking ground."

(Kill Whitey. Menace Clan. Da Hood. Rap-A-Lot Records.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Devils fear this brand new shit. I bleed them next time I see them. I prey on these devils. Look what it has come to, Who you gonna run to when we get to mobbing, filling his body up with lead? Yah, cracker in my way. Slitting. Slit his throat. Watch his body shake. Watch his body shake. That's how we do it in the motherfucking San Francisco Bay. Sitting on the dock of the dirty with my AK."

(Heat--featuring Jet and Spice 1. Paris, Unleashed, 1998. Unleashed Records. Whirling Records.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"These devils make me sick. I love to fill them full of holes. Kill them all in the daytime, broad motherfucking daylight. 12 o'clock. Grab the Glock. Why wait for night."

(Sweatin Bullets. Brand Nubian. Everything Is Everything, 1994. Elektra Entertainment. Warner Communications.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A fight, a fight, a ****** and a white. If the ****** don't win then we all jump in. Smoking all America's white boys."

(A Fight. Apache Ain't Shit. 1993, Tommy Boy Music. Time Warner, USA.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I kill a devil right now. I say kill whitey all night long. I stabbed a fucking Jew with a steeple. I would kill a cracker for nothing, just for the fuck of it. Menace Clan kill a cracker, jack 'em even quicker. Catch that devil sleeping. Blow his fucking brains out."

(Fuck a Record Deal. Menace Clan. Da Hood. Rap-A-Lot Records. Noo Trybe Records, subsidiaries of Thorn EMI.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"To all my Universal Soldier's. Stay at attention while I strategize an invasion. The mission be assassination. Snipers hitting Caucasians with semi-automatic shots heard ‘round the world. My plot is to control the globe and hold the world hostage. See, I got a war plan more deadlier than Hitler. Lyrical specialist. Underworld terrorist. Keep the unity thick like mud. Pulling out gats. Launching deadly attacks."

(Blood for Blood; Killarmy, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, Wu-Tang Records.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Won't be satisfied until the devils I see are all dead. My brother is sending me more guns from down South, pale face. It's all about brothers rising up. Wising up. Sizing up our situation. You be fucking with my turf when you be fucking with my race. Now face your maker and take your last breath. The time is half-past death. It's the Armageddon. Go into the garage. Find that old camouflage. Cracker-shooting nightly."

(What the Fuck. Brand Nubian. Everything Is Everything. Elektra Entertainment. Warner Communications. Time Warner, USA.)

"Like my niggas from South Central Los Angeles. They found that they couldn't handle us. Bloods> CRIPS. On the same squad with the Essays (Latino gangs). And nigga, it's time to rob and mob and break the white man.

(The Day the Niggaz Took Over. Dr Dre. The Chronic, 1993. Interscope Records, under Time Warner.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bust a Glock; devils get shot. When God give the word me herd like the buffalo through the neighborhood. Watch me blast. I'm killing more crackers than Bosnia-Herzegovina each and everyday. Don't bust until you see the whites of his eyes. The whites of his skin. Louis Farrakhan . Bloods and CRIPS and little old me. And we all getting ready for the enemy."

(Enemy. Ice Cube. Lethal Injection. Priority Records. Thorn EMI (now called The EMI Group), United Kingdom.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Devil, to gangbanging there's a positive side and the positive side is this: Sooner than later the brothers will come to Islam and they will be the soldiers for the war. What war, you ask? Armageddon. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

Armageddon, RBX. The RBX Files. Premeditated Records. Warner Brother Records, Time Warner, USA. )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Subtract the devils that get smoked. We're people. Black people steal your mind back. Don't die in their wilderness. Let's point our heaters the other way.

(Dial 7. Diggable Planets. Blowout Comb, 1994. Pendulum Records. Thorn EMI (now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Get them devil-made guns and leave them demons bleeding. Give them back whips and just feed them bullets."

(Wicked Ways. Sunz of Man. One Million Strong. The Album, 1995, Mergela Records,Solar/Hines Co., Prolific Records.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's time to send the devil to the essence. This is a must because there ain't no reform or trust. You get a Glock, you see a devil, bust. They'll be calling us the trigger men. The nappy-knotty red-beard devil-assassin. Lord make a law. At midnight I'll be bashing. Field niggas are locked in until 2005."

(Field Niggaz in a Huddle. Professor Griff. Blood of the Prophet. Lethal Records.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He preys on old white ladies who drive the Mercedes with the windows cracked. You should've heard the bitch scream. Sticking guns in crackers' mouths. The cops can't stop it. Remember 4-29-92. Come on. Florence and Normandy coming to a corner near you. Cracker, we've been through your area. Mass hysteria. Led by your motherfucking Menace Clan."

(Mad Nigga. Menace Clan. Da Hood. Rap-A-Lot Records.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The black man is god. Buy a Tec and let loose in the Vatican. I love the black faces. So put your Bible in the attic."

(Ain't No Mystery; Brand Nubian, In God We Trust, Elektra Entertainment, Warner Communications, Time Warner, USA.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dropping verses. Casting curses. Throwing these hexes on the devils. Respect to Farrakhan. But I'm the jungle-don. The new guerrilla. Top-ranked honky killer. What do blacks do. They just keep on blowing devils away. Devil fucking cracker. I'm tightening up the laces to my steel-toed boots. So I can walk. Stomp. We stomp this devil down in the park."

(Planet of da Apes. Da Lench Mob. Planet of da Apes. Priority Records. Thorn EMI (now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're having thoughts of overthrowing the government. The brothers and sisters threw their fists in the air. It's open season on crackers, you know. The morgue will be full of Caucasian John Doe's. I make the riot shit look like a fairy tale. Oh my god, Allah, have mercy, I'm killing them devils because they're not worthy to walk the earth with the original black man. They must be forgetting; it's time for Armageddon. And I won't rest until they're all dead."

(Goin Bananas. Da Lench Mob. Planet of da Apes. Priority Records. Thorn EMI (now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The crackers ain't shit. Chase them out of the jungle. Now raise up off the planet. We get the 12 gauge; shot to the chest. We hitting devils up. Da Lench Mob. Environmental terrorist. I gripped the Glock and had to knock his head from his shoulders. I got the 30.06 on the rooftop. Pop, pop. So many devils die. Make sure I kill them. Lynch a thousand a week if it's necessary."

(Environmental Terrorist. Da Lench Mob. Planet of da Apes. Priority Records.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck them laws because the Mob is coming raw. Nigga, is you down because it's the Final Call. Grab your gat. Know the three will start busting. I'm trying to take them down. The war of wars with no fucking scores. April 29 was a chance to realize . The g.'s are out to kill. We got crackers to kill. Wending them back in on a ship to Europe. They deserve it. A nation-wide riot across America. This is the Final Call on black man and black woman. Rich and poor, rise up."

(Final Call Da Lench Mob. Planet of da Apes. Priority Records.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Deal with the devil with my motherfucking steel . White man is something I tried to study. But I got my hands bloody. Yeah. I met Farrakhan and had dinner."

(When Will They Shoot. Ice Cube. The Predator. Priority Records.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I pledge allegiance to only the black. Black, you had best prepare for the coming of war. Look at you devil. Now you're sweating. I'm telling you. You can't run from the hand of Armageddon. He eats his pig-steak rare so he can taste the blood."

(No Time. RBX. The RBX Files. Premeditated Records. Warner Brother Records. Time Warner, USA.)
"Buck the devil; boom. Shoot you with my .22. I got plenty of crew. I take out white boys. We got big toys with the one-mile scope. taking whitey's throat."

(Buck tha Devil. Da Lench Mob. Guerrillas in tha Mist. Eastwest Records America. Elektra. Atlantic. Time Warner, USA.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Camouflaged for the mission. Become Bonnie and Clyde. Carry .45's in these last days. An original black man with a plan to run these devils off our motherfucking land. The Sunz of Man war track. Kept gun in hand, stalking the land."

(Can I See You. Sunz of Man. Threat Records.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm black with a bat, swinging at the head of a honky. The Terrorists about to murder your ass."

(Blow Dem Hoes Up. The Terrorists. Rap-A-Lot Records.)

"Waiting for the crackers. Smuggle his mug is in the gutters. So we need your participation in the Caucasian assassination. Time is wasting. So who is in association with the ****** retaliation. It needs your total cooperation. A confrontation will be fought by the younger generation Because we got determination. All we need is organization."

(Purse Snatchers. Rush Associated Labels Recordings.)

"The real black army is in jail. Come on my fellow prisoners. time to go to war. What we need to do is point the guns in the right direction. Me and my piece came to claim the brown man's cut. Infiltrate until it burns down. what we need to be talking about is what we gonna do to them. I'll get revenge if it's the last thing I do. they got us brainwashed to be the minority. but when we kill them off we gonna be the majority. If the whites speak up then I'll lead my people. Because two wrongs don't make it right but it damn sure make us equal. I'm inciting riots so let's start the looting. In this revolution I loathe my enemy."

(2 Wrongs. Rush Associated Labels Recordings.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back