Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

Watch out Essen, your spreading that radicalized black shit again.

These guys can't or don't want to see the policy implications that come from racism. They are just stupid enough to think that racism is just calking someone a racial slur and so how could blacks blame their plight on whites calling them names.

How do you figure the White supremacists control the jobs?
OK. Floor is yours. Point out any job sector that black people controls. All jobs in the USA are controlled by the white supremacists and run for white people in the main.
A part from a sizable amount of those controlling the jobs being Jews.
Yeah that black ass Jew Scarlett Johannssen

scarlett-johansson-13671719-1-402.jpg

And black guy Jew...Harrison Ford

harrison-ford-4.jpg

Jews are seen as whites, accepted as part of the grand schema of European civilization; viewed as intelligent, hard-working and successful, unlike black people of color who are still typified as lazy, unintelligent, prone to crime. And the Jews sure as hell know how to get board team white supremacy with how they're hating on the black Jews in Israel

1.) You picked 2 half Jews.

2.) Jews are more likely to be victims of hate crimes than Blacks, or Muslims.

2015 FBI data: Jews were nearly 3X more likely than blacks, 1.5X more likely than Muslims to be a hate crime victim - AEI

3.) Some Whites are more anti-Jewish than anti-Black, my grand-parents, and parents were way more anti-Jewish, than anti-Black.

In fact, I'm probably more anti-Jewish, than anti-Black too.

You can''t prove there's a global system of White supremacy, much less prove that this is making Africans fail.
I am proof.

And so are the millions of black people the world over. If you still fail to understand that then there is no point for you.

I believe racism exists.
Rhodesia was the top of Africa economically, Mugabe turned it into Zimbabwe, kicked out White farmers, and long behold it became the worst economically in Africa.
Why?
No white person is African.

Robert Mugabe was right to declare war against the white farmers.

If someone comes into your home and robs and rapes everyone in your home and uses what is in your home to build his empire. I don't think they can complain about the tactics you use to get your home.

Let’s go back in time here

In the early 1900s, African agriculture competed head to head with white settler farmers for the market of the growing towns and mining centres in the country. Africans taught the Europeans farming.

However, in 1915, whites stole (By force) more of the high potential land and initiated a new form of taxation to suppress the indigenous competition.

By the 1930s, the state moved more Africans to the non-fertile communal lands. The result of this was that the Africans who had wedged such competition against the white settlers were rendered idle, and forced to work as labourers to the white farmers.

Zimbabwe gained independence in 1980. Part of the talks leading up to independence included the Lancaster House Agreement, which provided that from 1980 to 1990, a fund provided by Britain would be used to buy land from those white settlers who could not, in effect, stand being ruled by black Zimbabweans.

What the agreement actually did was protect white farm owners from redistribution of their land. Britain never had any intention to let go of the farmland. The commercial farms were a reliable source of raw material for British factories; profits from commercial farming were repatriated to motherland; and so were the profits from white-owned industries set up by proceeds from commercial farming.

Not surprisingly, in the years following Independence, Britain released the money to the Zimbabwean government in dribs and drabs. As a result, not much land redistribution was done; and the situation was not helped by white farmers who were setting ridiculously high prices for their farms, and invariably offered barren, infertile and disused farms.

The Mugabe government put the economic and social interests of the majority African population of Zimbabwe ahead of the interests of others. This government clearly stands out as a Black man's Government.

There are two reasons why Mugabe and Zimbabwe is so hated.

1) The Whites Loss Of Land And Power

Mugabe put Land Reform on the political and economic agenda, thus an international campaign of vilification has been waged against Mugabe. The deep hyper-inflation ravaging their economy is because they starve for foreign exchange because Zimbabwe dared to try to return some of the vast, stolen land-holdings to Zimbabweans, since then the U.S, Britain, IMF, World Bank have waged a relentless economic almost psychotic war against the country.

..now the 2nd reason as to why Mugabe is hated is

2) Mineral Wealth

UK and America control most of the huge mineral reserves in Zimbabwe which are crucial to western impearlism.

Britain want FULL control of the vast mineral resources like diamonds, gold, platinum, copper which Africa has in abundance and which is virtually all in the hands of western owned companies like Anglo American, SHELL, BP.

Mr. Mugabe's Pro-Nationalist policies went against their interest. This is why they were so angered at the elections in Zimbabwe to the point where they went to the UN to try to freeze Mugabe's assets and prevent him from travelling from overseas, they failed. Russia and China voted against it.

Britain and the USA want their own puppet dictator, who they can pay off, so he will go along with their wishes. They don’t give a F**K about Zimbabweans. It’s all a carefully scripted plan to protect their huge mineral wealth in Zimbabwe and Africa in general.

I don't blame Blacks for wanting to rid their lands of Whites, just like I don't blame Whites for wanting to rid their lands of Blacks.

But, the truth is Zimbabwe failed hard-core under Mugabe.

The truth is the richest Blacks were long under White rule, like those in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, or the U.S.A, while some of the poorest Blacks weren't under White rule like Ethiopia, or Liberia.

So, how do you figure this is the White man's issue of Blacks being behind?

OK. Floor is yours. Point out any job sector that black people controls. All jobs in the USA are controlled by the white supremacists and run for white people in the main.

harrison-ford-4.jpg

Jews are seen as whites, accepted as part of the grand schema of European civilization; viewed as intelligent, hard-working and successful, unlike black people of color who are still typified as lazy, unintelligent, prone to crime. And the Jews sure as hell know how to get board team white supremacy with how they're hating on the black Jews in Israel

2015 FBI data: Jews were nearly 3X more likely than blacks, 1.5X more likely than Muslims to be a hate crime victim - AEI

3.) Some Whites are more anti-Jewish than anti-Black, my grand-parents, and parents were way more anti-Jewish, than anti-Black.

Not exactly true, but most if what you say isn't true.

You can''t prove there's a global system of White supremacy, much less prove that this is making Africans fail.
I am proof.

And so are the millions of black people the world over. If you still fail to understand that then there is no point for you.

I believe racism exists.
Rhodesia was the top of Africa economically, Mugabe turned it into Zimbabwe, kicked out White farmers, and long behold it became the worst economically in Africa.
Why?

If someone comes into your home and robs and rapes everyone in your home and uses what is in your home to build his empire. I don't think they can complain about the tactics you use to get your home.

In the early 1900s, African agriculture competed head to head with white settler farmers for the market of the growing towns and mining centres in the country. Africans taught the Europeans farming.

However, in 1915, whites stole (By force) more of the high potential land and initiated a new form of taxation to suppress the indigenous competition.

By the 1930s, the state moved more Africans to the non-fertile communal lands. The result of this was that the Africans who had wedged such competition against the white settlers were rendered idle, and forced to work as labourers to the white farmers.

Zimbabwe gained independence in 1980. Part of the talks leading up to independence included the Lancaster House Agreement, which provided that from 1980 to 1990, a fund provided by Britain would be used to buy land from those white settlers who could not, in effect, stand being ruled by black Zimbabweans.

What the agreement actually did was protect white farm owners from redistribution of their land. Britain never had any intention to let go of the farmland. The commercial farms were a reliable source of raw material for British factories; profits from commercial farming were repatriated to motherland; and so were the profits from white-owned industries set up by proceeds from commercial farming.

Not surprisingly, in the years following Independence, Britain released the money to the Zimbabwean government in dribs and drabs. As a result, not much land redistribution was done; and the situation was not helped by white farmers who were setting ridiculously high prices for their farms, and invariably offered barren, infertile and disused farms.

The Mugabe government put the economic and social interests of the majority African population of Zimbabwe ahead of the interests of others. This government clearly stands out as a Black man's Government.

Mugabe put Land Reform on the political and economic agenda, thus an international campaign of vilification has been waged against Mugabe. The deep hyper-inflation ravaging their economy is because they starve for foreign exchange because Zimbabwe dared to try to return some of the vast, stolen land-holdings to Zimbabweans, since then the U.S, Britain, IMF, World Bank have waged a relentless economic almost psychotic war against the country.

2) Mineral Wealth

UK and America control most of the huge mineral reserves in Zimbabwe which are crucial to western impearlism.

Britain want FULL control of the vast mineral resources like diamonds, gold, platinum, copper which Africa has in abundance and which is virtually all in the hands of western owned companies like Anglo American, SHELL, BP.

Mr. Mugabe's Pro-Nationalist policies went against their interest. This is why they were so angered at the elections in Zimbabwe to the point where they went to the UN to try to freeze Mugabe's assets and prevent him from travelling from overseas, they failed. Russia and China voted against it.

Britain and the USA want their own puppet dictator, who they can pay off, so he will go along with their wishes. They don’t give a F**K about Zimbabweans. It’s all a carefully scripted plan to protect their huge mineral wealth in Zimbabwe and Africa in general.

I don't blame Blacks for wanting to rid their lands of Whites, just like I don't blame Whites for wanting to rid their lands of Blacks.

The truth is the richest Blacks were long under White rule, like those in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, or the U.S.A, while some of the poorest Blacks weren't under White rule like Ethiopia, or Liberia.

So how do you explain America which was not a white country?.

You ask stupid questions trying to deny what whites have done.

harrison-ford-4.jpg

I just posted data proving a Jew is more likely than Blacks, or Muslims to be a victim of a hate crime.

Why is that?

What else? Harrison Ford, and Scarlett Johansson are both only half Jewish.

My grand-parents were very anti-Jewish, my Grandmother used to always talk about nervey Jews this, pushy Jew that, greedy Jew this.

I am proof.

I believe racism exists.
Why?

2) Mineral Wealth

I'd actually support extending Native American nations within the U.S.A to protect them, and Whites from the multiculturalism promoting both of our extinctions.

What about you?

harrison-ford-4.jpg

I just posted data proving a Jew is more likely than Blacks, or Muslims to be a victim of a hate crime.

Why is that?

My grand-parents were very anti-Jewish, my Grandmother used to always talk about nervey Jews this, pushy Jew that, greedy Jew this.

They aren't. Try looking at the real FBI stats for hate crimes. Because when you do this you will see that the majority of hate crimes were done by race.

4.,216 people were victims of racial hate crimes with 52 percent if them, or 2192 blacks were victims of hate crimes. As fior religion there was 1,402 victims total. 52 percent if them or 729 were Jewish. That's from the FBI 2015 UCR

Victims

I am proof.

I believe racism exists.
Why?

2) Mineral Wealth

I'd actually support extending Native American nations within the U.S.A to protect them, and Whites from the multiculturalism promoting both of our extinctions.

What about you?

There is gong to be no white extinction. Native American nations already exist here.

Every U.S President must be a White Supremacist.

Lyndon Johnson's Civil Rights, and Affirmative Action = White Supremacist.

Nixon's Minority Business Development Agency = White Supremacist.

Reagan's Amnesty of over a million illegal Mexicans = White Supremacist.

H.W Bush's signing of the Diversity Visa = White Supremacist.

Clinton signing of the Trafficking Victims Protection act of 2000 signed by Clinton to allow illegal minors to stay = White Supremacist.

W Bush having the largest number of illegal Hispanics flood the country = White Supremacist.

harrison-ford-4.jpg

Why is that?

They aren't. Try looking at the real FBI stats for hate crimes. Because when you do this you will see that the majority of hate crimes were done by race.

4.,216 people were victims of racial hate crimes with 52 percent if them, or 2192 blacks were victims of hate crimes. As fior religion there was 1,402 victims total. 52 percent if them or 729 were Jewish. That's from the FBI 2015 UCR

Victims

As usual you don't grasp proportions.

There's far more Blacks in the U.S.A, than Jews.

I am proof.

I believe racism exists.
Why?

2) Mineral Wealth

What about you?

There is gong to be no white extinction. Native American nations already exist here.

Whites could very well go extinct, if these patterns continue.

Jews are white and if they weren't then how come so many of them can change there names to sound white and can easily fit into white society

Woody Allen = Allen Stewart Konigsberg
Jon Stewart = Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz
Gene Wilder -= Jerome Silberman
Kirk Douglas = Issur Danielovitch
Now your using stats from the FBI ?

The FBI who wrote an anonymous letter to MLK encouraging him to kill himself ?
The FBI whose former leader J Edgar Hoover was a well known cross dressing gay man who hated blacks and whose lover was one of his top FBI Agents.
The FBI who just admitted that they have been given out false information for decades which led to the imprisonment of thousands of black people.

And that's you're source ?

When I talk whiteness. I'm not really bothered about genetics. I'm discussing race as a social category.

So Jews are white in this society (and around the world) because to most anyone with whom they would interact,

They will appear white.

Employers, loan officers, police, teachers and average everyday people on the street would look at Jewish person like (I dunno) let's say Sarah Jessica Parker.
sarah-jessica-parker_gettyimages-454648566jpg.jpg

She's Jewish and she's white and she's gone throughout her life been treated as a white women. She has reaped the benefits of presumed whiteness (the presumptions of competence, and law-abidingness, and credit-worthiness, and general intelligence)

None of which black people can assume others will presume about us

Whiteness is given by the society based on what people presume you to be. And that presumption has nothing to do with genotype (since people cannot know your DNA just by looking at you) but everything to do with phenotype, which is to say the way certain genes are expressed outwardly, as with skin pigmentation, and a handful of other characteristics, which are controlled by about six genes out of 30,000 in the overall human genome.
Your grandparents living in Poland did not know hardly any black people.

But speaking of Grandparents. My Grandparents fought in WW2. And on some ships they had German POW's. But even though German's were their enemy. They were still allowed to eat in the same mess hall as the white US soldiers and other white soldiers but the black soldiers (who were on there same side) were not.

Sure white people will fight with each other all the time. Your own Polish were shat on by the Germans but whites forget all their difference and come together when it comes to praticing white supremacy.

Getting whites to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them in terms of religion and certain cultural traditions) is a far cry from convincing them of the equal value of black people, who don’t look like them, who might not speak the same language, and who are routinely viewed as taking white jobs and soaking up welfare.

And here we have the root of white racism. White genetic survival.

Black men can wipe out white, Asian and Latino races biologically. I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even have white children with black women.

You put all the races into a pot and mix them up. You'd get a black man or women. The black man and women are the mothers and fathers of humanity

You're right whiteness is recessive and some whites fear that integration and miscegenation will result in the annihilation of the white race. Therefore, they established a global system of “White Supremacy” and its subsystems of racism and segregation to prevent this from happening.

White folks are the real numerical minority in the world.

Whites are painfully aware of this numerical imbalance.

Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.

Every U.S President must be a White Supremacist.

Lyndon Johnson's Civil Rights, and Affirmative Action = White Supremacist.

Nixon's Minority Business Development Agency = White Supremacist.

Reagan's Amnesty of over a million illegal Mexicans = White Supremacist.

H.W Bush's signing of the Diversity Visa = White Supremacist.

Clinton signing of the Trafficking Victims Protection act of 2000 signed by Clinton to allow illegal minors to stay = White Supremacist.

W Bush having the largest number of illegal Hispanics flood the country = White Supremacist.
Yes. and they are all white supremacists.

I didn't say that all white people hate black people.

There were many whites who supported slavery and Jim Crow segregation as social systems and yet managed to conjure personal kindness for individual black people.

White supremacy has little to with emotion and feelings.

Racism is not about not liking someone of another group. Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group

A white supremacist can like a black person, sleep with black women, marry a black women, listen to black music, adopt a black child. They can do all that stuff but still be team white supremacy.

harrison-ford-4.jpg

Why is that?

Victims

As usual you don't grasp proportions.

There's far more Blacks in the U.S.A, than Jews.

I grasp proportions very well . But to keep arguing using proportions is bullshit. You argue proportions only until the totals show what you want hen you don't use them. I argue using totals and that's the way its going to be. 3 times more blacks were victims if hate crimes than Jews and that's the way it is, So deal with it.

I am proof.

I believe racism exists.

2) Mineral Wealth

What about you?

There is no such thing as white genocide or the possibility of white extinction.

You are posting lunacy.

a year old thread.

did any of the black posters give an actual reason why they cover for their bad actors?

Do any of the white potters admit they do the same things or worse?

Forum List

Back