Help me understand something about Black culture / behaviors/ beliefs?

3. A few days ago, I heard an African American gentleman say something like this on a television discussion program: "I am NOT making an excuse for the violence among African American youth in Chicago, but if Caucasian young men had to live in similar conditions, they would behave in the same way."

a. I chuckled at his comment, for he DID make an excuse.
b. Was he right that Caucasian youth would act the same way in such conditions?
NO. Absolutely not.

It's not just a poverty problem. There's a huge cultural problem, as well. And the cultural aspects are probably much more of an influence. Hell, just listen to rap music. These fools glorify violence and the thug life. They're imbeciles.

We have white communities in deep poverty all around the country. They don't get attention from politicians, their "safety net" is in shreds, they deal with all the problems poverty brings. And yet, their crime rates are microscopic when compared to black crime rates wherever blacks are concentrated.

A lot of white folks do not want to live close to blacks, if it can be avoided. And there are a lot of sound reasons for that choice. You can call it racist (as many do), or you can be honest, and understand tha their choice makes all the sense in the world.

You never asked. Franken is resigning. Hollywood moguls are resigning or have been fired. When will you stop defending people like trump and moore? Remember Newt Gingrich and his inability to keep it in his pants? Remember that moore, in addition to trolling for teenagers, was removed from office twice for violating the Constitution and then went on to say that the female half of our American people should not participate in government? A person who wishes to shove Americans out of the democratic process is not a patriot.
Some of us only defend the above because we're able to read between the lines.
We're what they call deep-thinkers.

I see a hostile press attacking every God Damned thing Trump does.
Roy Moore is an unknown to me.
I don't know what he's done in his life.
However, I've watched Trump for 30 years....and I knew that the corrupt media would dream up ways of calling him every name in the book and they have.
That's why I defend him.
Roy Moore can go get fucked far as I'm concerned.
The only reason he was running for that Senate seat is because Trump picked Jeff Sessions to be his AG, which I don't think was his idea.
Jeff Session immediately stabbed Trump in the back before he moved into his office by recusing himself from the Russian Collusion investigation.
I think that when somebody does something that blatantly dishonest there should be a probation period where if they turn out to be fucked up the president can just let him go for incompetence.
Name one thing that trump has done that has been good. Everything that he has done has been aimed at hurting the American people.
You are a deranged liar. The fact that he won the election is good for us all. Getting rid of illegals is good for us. Tax reform is good for us all. More jobs is good for us all...now spin and smoke and screech!
No, the whore/pervert's election was not "good for us all." He won in the electoral college with help from the Russians. He did not win the vote of the electorate. Prostituting the U.S.A. is not good for any of us. Poisoning the U.S.A. is not good for us. We do not need "tax reform." "Illegals" are not among our major problems .This filthy pig needs to get gone back to the gutter and take his half-naked hoochie mama with him.
You are a butt hurt liar. You are expert at pulling things out of your ass.
Does the truth hurt your ears?

And don’t blame trump or Russia. Blame the dumb asses in Michigan Pennsylvania and Wisconsin for falling for it. Trump did enough bad things he should have never been elected but his message was very effective. He pretended not to be one of them while being a billionaire con man. These politicians are a representation of us. Reality tv star now leads the free world.

We need to run oprah. She will win women and blacks.

Some of us only defend the above because we're able to read between the lines.
We're what they call deep-thinkers.

I see a hostile press attacking every God Damned thing Trump does.
Roy Moore is an unknown to me.
I don't know what he's done in his life.
However, I've watched Trump for 30 years....and I knew that the corrupt media would dream up ways of calling him every name in the book and they have.
That's why I defend him.
Roy Moore can go get fucked far as I'm concerned.
The only reason he was running for that Senate seat is because Trump picked Jeff Sessions to be his AG, which I don't think was his idea.
Jeff Session immediately stabbed Trump in the back before he moved into his office by recusing himself from the Russian Collusion investigation.
I think that when somebody does something that blatantly dishonest there should be a probation period where if they turn out to be fucked up the president can just let him go for incompetence.
Name one thing that trump has done that has been good. Everything that he has done has been aimed at hurting the American people.
You are a deranged liar. The fact that he won the election is good for us all. Getting rid of illegals is good for us. Tax reform is good for us all. More jobs is good for us all...now spin and smoke and screech!
No, the whore/pervert's election was not "good for us all." He won in the electoral college with help from the Russians. He did not win the vote of the electorate. Prostituting the U.S.A. is not good for any of us. Poisoning the U.S.A. is not good for us. We do not need "tax reform." "Illegals" are not among our major problems .This filthy pig needs to get gone back to the gutter and take his half-naked hoochie mama with him.

And don’t blame trump or Russia. Blame the dumb asses in Michigan Pennsylvania and Wisconsin for falling for it. Trump did enough bad things he should have never been elected but his message was very effective. He pretended not to be one of them while being a billionaire con man. These politicians are a representation of us. Reality tv star now leads the free world.

I've never heard you tell the truth. But, find one 70 year old billionaire that hasn't done some "bad things". I wont hold my breath.

I've never heard you tell the truth. But, find one 70 year old billionaire that hasn't done some "bad things". I wont hold my breath.
Why do you whites always deflect? No one is talking about other billionaires. The focus is on the one that was semi elected to the office of POTUS.

3. A few days ago, I heard an African American gentleman say something like this on a television discussion program: "I am NOT making an excuse for the violence among African American youth in Chicago, but if Caucasian young men had to live in similar conditions, they would behave in the same way."

NO. Absolutely not.

It's not just a poverty problem. There's a huge cultural problem, as well. And the cultural aspects are probably much more of an influence. Hell, just listen to rap music. These fools glorify violence and the thug life. They're imbeciles.

We have white communities in deep poverty all around the country. They don't get attention from politicians, their "safety net" is in shreds, they deal with all the problems poverty brings. And yet, their crime rates are microscopic when compared to black crime rates wherever blacks are concentrated.

A lot of white folks do not want to live close to blacks, if it can be avoided. And there are a lot of sound reasons for that choice. You can call it racist (as many do), or you can be honest, and understand tha their choice makes all the sense in the world.

You are a white racist. You can't accurately comment on black culture. There are all kinds of programs and money put into impoverished white communities. And if there is one thing the media does not ignore is the plight of whites. I know back culture at an expert level since I'm part of it. This is a thread that needs to close because all threads like this become are sounding boards where ignorant white racists are allowed to sound off. Because when someone black even tries explaining black culture as has been requested in the OP, it's always dismissed by one of these white assholes.

NO. Absolutely not.

...I know back culture at an expert level since I'm part of it. ....

Illogical.

I can name a bunch of stuff.
He's ended Net Neutrality
He's ended our involvement in TPP
He's directed the Department of Health and Human Services to minimize the financial burden of Obamacare on citizens, states, providers, insurers and others affected by its regulations
He's removed tons of red-tape reducing the costs of government
He's overseen an economy that is creating new jobs
He's created an environment that is causing overseas jobs to return to the U.S. and caused companies to reverse their plans to move to China and Mexico
He's reduced unemployment for all races across the board
He's defeated ISIS
He's massively increase consumer confidence
He's increased the GDP to over 3%
Reduced illegal immigration by 70% just by becoming president
what of this is good? And he has NOT increased consumer confidence. He is impoverishing our nation and handing it over to corporations. Why is ending net neutrality good? The stupid bitch didn't "defeat ISIS." Ask your whore where our health care is. Ask your whore if he is even familiar with the Consumer Price Index. Ask your whore why he is making an environmental pigsty out of our country. Ask your whore why the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is being taken off-line.
I don't have any whores.

Personally, I think you are just spewing garbage without any knowledge of what you're saying.
Oh, and I'm sure any whore who has a degree in Business knows what the CPI is.
Well ask your Oval Office whore about this:
Word ban at CDC includes 'vulnerable,' 'fetus,' 'transgender' - CNN
I understand that you like your "president" whore. A stupid dictatorial pig and you like him. Filth happens.
This thread is about black failure, not yours nor the Democrats.
So we can't talk about white "failure" at all? This is just a racist thread?

NO. Absolutely not.

Illogical.

It's illogical to you because you don't know what logic is. I'm part of black culture. I think I can say that since I am black, it makes me an expert on it. So is A. So is Essen.

NO. Absolutely not.

Illogical.
We already knew you were illogical. Dont beat yourself up by announcing it for the board to see.

This thread is about black failure, not yours nor the Democrats.

No, this thread is not about black failure. The fact that many of the whites posting here think this, is why this thread needs to be closed.

• Boyz N The Hood
  • Django Unchained
  • New Jack City
  • Juice
  • American Gangster
  • Rosewood
  • Amistad
  • Hustle & Flow
  • All About The Benjamins
  • The Help
  • In The Heat Of The Night
  • Menace II Society
  • Set It Off
  • Baby Boy
  • Dead Presidents
  • Poetic Justice
  • Four Brothers
  • 8 Mile
  • In Too Deep
  • South Central
  • Colors
  • Fresh
  • Do The Right Thing
  • Straight Outta Compton
  • American Me
  • Clockers
  • Crooklyn
  • Friday
Dammit man! He'll spin so hard he might create a black hole!

I guess these are the only movies ever made by blacks.

In the heat of the night?

Wow, we are really dealing with some stupid ass whites in here.
Nothing is so stupid as blacks in denial. Just like your regressive massas are.

I don't deny anything. But you live your life in denial. You're white, I'm black and your punk ass is in here trying to tell me about black culture.

This is a fucking joke. All this thread was made for was allow dumb ass white bastards like you to sound off ignorantly. You should be banned from this section. This thread should be closed.

The Color of Crime - American Renaissance
The Color of Crime
Major Findings
  • The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
  • Both violent and nonviolent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.
Crime rates
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Interracial crime
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
Police shootings
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.

The color of crime is a discredited piece of trash written by Jared Taylor.

I took milk from a closed door in Plaid Pantry.

I wasn't stealin' but that's not what I did it for.

He understood I had no money.

Warren buffet? The point is you don’t understand the rich have now completely taken over. And you think this is going to benefit you? You just took a step back and don’t even know it. When your social security gets cut and you have to pay more for Medicare you’ll blame liberals ya dumb mofo

Warren buffet? The point is you don’t understand the rich have now completely taken over. And you think this is going to benefit you? You just took a step back and don’t even know it. When your social security gets cut and you have to pay more for Medicare you’ll blame liberals ya dumb mofo
They have taken over now? I thought they took over centuries ago. And I'm a "dumb mofo" lol

They have taken over now? I thought they took over centuries ago. And I'm a "dumb mofo" lol

Pickin' lettuce....I'll packin boxes...see you here.

Pickin' lettuce....I'll packin boxes...see you here.
Lay down the pipe...

Like evolution it happens slowly over time so the dumb mofos don’t know it’s happening yes

And how does black people listening to rap affect white people ?

Because stop acting like you really care what happens to black people.
A lot of white folks do not want to live close to blacks, if it can be avoided. And there are a lot of sound reasons for that choice.
I agree whites for most part do not want to live around black people and whites have a system of white supremacy that can assist them in that desire with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).

But white flight demonstrates the effectiveness of several hundred years of racial propaganda saying that black people are going to be criminal, they’re going to rob you, they don’t make good neighbors. If you have years and generations of people picking up those kinds of messages and they do pick them up, from several different sources.

If you read the posts from white folks in here like Meathead (Lives in Czech Republic) or SobieskiSavedEurope (Lives in Poland) these are white folks who are never around black folks and live in countries with hardly any black people there. But they will come forth with many negative stereotypes about black people in spite of no first-hand day to day experience.

Now watch SobieskiSavedEurope or Meathead come with some "Had a friend, who got robbed by some black guy" story

Forum List

Back