Help me understand this little "flaw" in Junior's rationale.

One of Donnie-baby's statements was this about why he met with the Russian lawyer and the mob she brought with her....Junior stated:

That he met with the Russian lawyer because ...."....she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton.”

Now, were that even a bit "true", shouldn't Junior (or Manafort the senior and more experienced in that hapless bunch of Trump acolytes) have QUICKLY gotten on the phone with the FBI to report that folks from a foreign/adversarial country were FUNDING the hated DNC and daddy's opponent???

The above would make an "interesting" question to be asked of Junior under oath before Mueller, or one [maybe both] of the congressional committees, don't you agree?
/----/ RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
View attachment 139370

Ahhhhh,couldn't answer the question posed....and the right wingers' "rule book" dictates..."QUICKLY, find a cartoon..."

(what an :ahole-1: LOL.....but you knew that already.)
/---- When libs post the same BS 24/7 for 6 months it's obvious memes are the only thing you can understand.

What's truly pathetic, is how you leftists can't come to terms with Trump's election. Remember the 5 stages of grief? Time to move on to the acceptance stage.

You're chances of overturning the election are from zero to nothing.

First....thanks for your attempts to DEFLECT from the topic.....I truly do NOT blame you for not defending the indefensible......

Second, believe it or not I would NOT ever want to overturn the election......Trump has been a "master" in royally fucking up the GOP better and more thoroughly than any democrat could ever have dreamed of.....LOL

Aww, poor little snowflake. You're still in the anger and denial stage. Time to move on to the acceptance stage, bunky. Get on with your life.

What's truly pathetic, is how you leftists can't come to terms with Trump's election. Remember the 5 stages of grief? Time to move on to the acceptance stage.

You're chances of overturning the election are from zero to nothing.

First....thanks for your attempts to DEFLECT from the topic.....I truly do NOT blame you for not defending the indefensible......

Second, believe it or not I would NOT ever want to overturn the election......Trump has been a "master" in royally fucking up the GOP better and more thoroughly than any democrat could ever have dreamed of.....LOL

Aww, poor little snowflake. You're still in the anger and denial stage. Time to move on to the acceptance stage, bunky. Go on with your life.

Jake hasn't slept a wink since Nov 8. Stats has unfairly taken advantage of this and convinced Jake that a few more posts can get Hillary into the White House

One of Donnie-baby's statements was this about why he met with the Russian lawyer and the mob she brought with her....Junior stated:

That he met with the Russian lawyer because ...."....she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton.”

Now, were that even a bit "true", shouldn't Junior (or Manafort the senior and more experienced in that hapless bunch of Trump acolytes) have QUICKLY gotten on the phone with the FBI to report that folks from a foreign/adversarial country were FUNDING the hated DNC and daddy's opponent???

The above would make an "interesting" question to be asked of Junior under oath before Mueller, or one [maybe both] of the congressional committees, don't you agree?

AND??
"There's a strong case that Donald Trump Jr. violated the prohibition on knowingly soliciting a contribution from a foreign national," said Brendan Fischer of Campaign Legal Center, a nonpartisan campaign finance reform group.
The relevant statute — 52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510 — bars foreign nationals from making any "contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value" in connection with any election.
It also says no American "shall knowingly solicit, accept or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation" in connection with any election.

Did Donald Trump Jr. break law when he met with Russian lawyer?

OK... so what VALUE did Trump Jr. get from the foreign nationals in that meeting?
Was there any dirt on Hillary, the DNC? NOTHING of VALUE....

But say there was... a very very slim chance but with the biased MSM something of value.

WHAT is the PENALTY??? Death by slow torture? What is the penalty?

AGAIN FACTs from the internet so helpful!

Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.
Home - FEC.gov

Did Trump Jr. receive "contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value" from the Russians? NO!
What did he receive? Nothing.
The statute also says "shall knowingly solicit, accept or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation"
What did Trump Jr knowingly solicit? Nothing.
What did he accept or receive? Nothing.

That is why this is called a "nothing burger". There is nothing there.

Every one of your threads is a whine session about perceived issues.

We can only assume your nursing home is tired of listening to you.

WOW.....I am truly humbled by your erudite insults....Will I ever get over these slurs?.......LOL

I'd have answered "yes" to your question had you written "providing information" rather than "funding." There's no reason to think the Russians provided funding, money, to the Trump campaign. Information qualifies as a contribution; it's an in-kind contribution, not funding.

Well, my friend, I was just simply citing what Donnie-baby STATED....It was a direct quote......something else to ask Donnie, agreed?

"There's a strong case that Donald Trump Jr. violated the prohibition on knowingly soliciting a contribution from a foreign national," said Brendan Fischer of Campaign Legal Center, a nonpartisan campaign finance reform group.
The relevant statute — 52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510 — bars foreign nationals from making any "contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value" in connection with any election.
It also says no American "shall knowingly solicit, accept or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation" in connection with any election.

Did Donald Trump Jr. break law when he met with Russian lawyer?

OK... so what VALUE did Trump Jr. get from the foreign nationals in that meeting?
Was there any dirt on Hillary, the DNC? NOTHING of VALUE....

But say there was... a very very slim chance but with the biased MSM something of value.

WHAT is the PENALTY??? Death by slow torture? What is the penalty?

AGAIN FACTs from the internet so helpful!

Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.
Home - FEC.gov

Did Trump Jr. receive "contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value" from the Russians? NO!
The statute also says "shall knowingly solicit, accept or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation"

Ask your mommy if its a crime for you to steal my wallet but find that the wallet was empty......Go on, she cares for you and does not want for you to remain an idiot.....

.....and we know that Donnie-baby got nothing from the Russians......because.................well, because Donnie-baby told us and THAT is clearly good enough for Trump ass kissers.......

LOL

Ask your mommy if its a crime for you to steal my wallet but find that the wallet was empty......Go on, she cares for you and does not want for you to remain an idiot.....

.....and we know that Donnie-baby got nothing from the Russians......because.................well, because Donnie-baby told us and THAT is clearly good enough for Trump ass kissers.......

LOL

Now you're equating a successful businessman with a wallet-thief?

How low you people are willing to sink.

Reading comprehension is a real bitch for you JGalt.....Blame it on Ayn Rand.......LOL

Reading comprehension is a real bitch for you JGalt.....Blame it on Ayn Rand.......LOL

My reading comprehension is just fine. It's you inability to formulate cohesive sentences that bothers me.

But it's really not your fault: I blame those union teachers for what they did to you.

I'd have answered "yes" to your question had you written "providing information" rather than "funding." There's no reason to think the Russians provided funding, money, to the Trump campaign. Information qualifies as a contribution; it's an in-kind contribution, not funding.
Well, my friend, I was just simply citing what Donnie-baby STATED....It was a direct quote......something else to ask Donnie, agreed?

Well, okay. You put the word "funding" outside of the quotation marks, so I thought that was your word choice, not Trump, Jr.'s.

Well, okay. You put the word "funding" outside of the quotation marks, so I thought that was your word choice, not Trump, Jr.'s.

Just for clarity sake.....this is the paragraphs that appeared in the O/P

Just for clarity sake.....this is the paragraphs that appeared in the O/P

TY. My mistake. Apologies.

Flaw ..

he lied, changed his story, lied again, changed his story again

then his lawyer lied for him by confirming one of his lies

them Daddy lied over everyone trying to cover his sorry ass

then Spicey reverts back to Jrs original lie even though its been proven to be a lie ..

the endless circle of lies ...

then Spicey reverts back to Jrs original lie even though its been proven to be a lie ..

the endless circle of lies ..

Not a bad soap opera script, however....Too bad we're involved whether we like it or not......

the endless circle of lies ..

Not a bad soap opera script, however....Too bad we're involved whether we like it or not......

That's right.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Forum List

Back