Help me understand this little "flaw" in Junior's rationale.

So, right wingers on here are in FULL agreement that Donnie-baby did the RIGHT thing........LOL

Can You in all honesty tell me that if one of Hillary's staff was offered information on Donald Trump, that she would have fessed up about it?

You must still think she's a little angel.

Moron....I very much dislike Clinton.....BUT, who got caught colluding with the Russian government (and spies) on election faux pas???

Can't any of you conservative fuckers simply "defend" the Trump cabal WITHOUT reverting to the Clintons (or Obama) ???..
Any of you?

Can You in all honesty tell me that if one of Hillary's staff was offered information on Donald Trump, that she would have fessed up about it?

Moron....I very much dislike Clinton.....BUT, who got caught colluding with the Russian government (and spies) on election faux pas???

Can't any of you conservative fuckers simply "defend" the Trump cabal WITHOUT reverting to the Clintons (or Obama) ???..
Any of you?

You first, who got caught colluding with the Russian Government?

So, right wingers on here are in FULL agreement that Donnie-baby did the RIGHT thing........LOL

Not really. We're in agreement that he did nothing.

We're also in agreement that the whole thing is a big, fat, nothingburger.

One of Donnie-baby's statements was this about why he met with the Russian lawyer and the mob she brought with her....Junior stated:

That he met with the Russian lawyer because ...."....she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton.”

Now, were that even a bit "true", shouldn't Junior (or Manafort the senior and more experienced in that hapless bunch of Trump acolytes) have QUICKLY gotten on the phone with the FBI to report that folks from a foreign/adversarial country were FUNDING the hated DNC and daddy's opponent???

The above would make an "interesting" question to be asked of Junior under oath before Mueller, or one [maybe both] of the congressional committees, don't you agree?

The problem is while Jr. failed to check out the sources, he's far and away more rational than you. Let's review.

A. First you imply Don Jr. lied. Of course he lied, you're a bleeding brain liberal.

B. Second, you imply Don Jr. was supposed to take the information at face value, and report it. Course, at no time was he provided information to report, but it's your story. Obviously you're short on material for inventing a story.

Sooooo, YOUR conclusion is that Donnie-baby did NOT lie (first he said the meeting was about adoption, then he said that it was a favor to his friends....and THEN finally that it was to get dirt on Hillary).........Let others "judge" what lying may mean.......

Second, you're willing to stake your tiny testicles that Donnie-baby told us that no information was provided because......well,because Donnie-baby told you......LOL

No, you just can't read and comprehend. From my angle Jr. failed to check out his sources. Course anyone can be fooled.

At the end of the day, this is likely to expose the Democrats...................Again.

One of Donnie-baby's statements was this about why he met with the Russian lawyer and the mob she brought with her....Junior stated:

That he met with the Russian lawyer because ...."....she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton.”

Now, were that even a bit "true", shouldn't Junior (or Manafort the senior and more experienced in that hapless bunch of Trump acolytes) have QUICKLY gotten on the phone with the FBI to report that folks from a foreign/adversarial country were FUNDING the hated DNC and daddy's opponent???

The above would make an "interesting" question to be asked of Junior under oath before Mueller, or one [maybe both] of the congressional committees, don't you agree?

Jake, is that how Putin got you to flip your vote?

Trump, guilty of schlonging Hillary in the First Degree

This is JakeTheFake ?

Uh huh. The very same

We're also in agreement that the whole thing is a big, fat, nothingburger.

"Nothingburger"????...........WOW, that is so damn original....I'm truly impressed.....You must aspire to be a Shakespearean love sonnet writer....You obviously have that talent.....

(and that addition of the adjectives of "big" and "fat" were simply a stroke of genius......)

The problem is while Jr. failed to check out the sources, he's far and away more rational than you. Let's review.

A. First you imply Don Jr. lied. Of course he lied, you're a bleeding brain liberal.

B. Second, you imply Don Jr. was supposed to take the information at face value, and report it. Course, at no time was he provided information to report, but it's your story. Obviously you're short on material for inventing a story.

Sooooo, YOUR conclusion is that Donnie-baby did NOT lie (first he said the meeting was about adoption, then he said that it was a favor to his friends....and THEN finally that it was to get dirt on Hillary).........Let others "judge" what lying may mean.......

Second, you're willing to stake your tiny testicles that Donnie-baby told us that no information was provided because......well,because Donnie-baby told you......LOL

He didn't lie, Mr. Nutless Wonder. The meeting was about adoption. That's what she wanted to talk about.

But if he could persuade her to give him some dirt on Hillary, I have no problem with that at all. If Putin showed up at my door today offering me info that would put the entire last administration behind bars, I'd invite him in for some vodka shots.

Do I like Communists? Nope. But I dislike American Communists even more, because they are more treacherous, especially when they've infiltrated the political system of my country.

He didn't lie, Mr. Nutless Wonder. The meeting was about adoption. That's what she wanted to talk about.

......and you know this because......................

Oh, yeah, Donnie-baby told you....never mind all those emails from Goldstone.......

Fucking pathetic......LOL

Any of you?

Well, considering the "information" concerned Clinton collusion, it's difficult to avoid what's relevant. That and you're avoiding the obvious question, whether it involves Clinton or not. You do this because you're a narrative rider as opposed a rational person.

......and you know this because......................

Oh, yeah, Donnie-baby told you....never mind all those emails from Goldstone.......

Fucking pathetic......LOL

What's truly pathetic, is how you leftists can't come to terms with Trump's election. Remember the 5 stages of grief? Time to move on to the acceptance stage.

You're chances of overturning the election are from zero to nothing.

Well, considering the "information" concerned Clinton collusion, it's difficult to avoid what's relevant. That and you're avoiding the obvious question, whether it involves Clinton or not. You do this because you're a narrative rider as opposed a rational person

Feel PERFECTLY FREE to start a thread about your evidence that Clinton colluded with the Russian........THIS particular one is about Donnie-baby fuck ups......

Do try to keep up................LOL

Inevitably....among your ilk........the very best way to semi-defend the Trumpster rests with bringing up the Clintons.....

Agreed. Complaining about Trump is put into perspective when he is seen as a mole next to the Clinton bulldozer.

feel free to start a thread stating the documented evidence you have on the Clinton-Russian ties...............Deal?

I already kinda did that long ago, you can start reading here:

Why Trump's Not So Bad

I don't know if I have it in me to write a whole new thread just on her Russian ties, besides, that has already been pretty well covered in many other threads here.

What's truly pathetic, is how you leftists can't come to terms with Trump's election. Remember the 5 stages of grief? Time to move on to the acceptance stage.

You're chances of overturning the election are from zero to nothing.

First....thanks for your attempts to DEFLECT from the topic.....I truly do NOT blame you for not defending the indefensible......

Second, believe it or not I would NOT ever want to overturn the election......Trump has been a "master" in royally fucking up the GOP better and more thoroughly than any democrat could ever have dreamed of.....LOL

Well, considering the "information" concerned Clinton collusion, it's difficult to avoid what's relevant. That and you're avoiding the obvious question, whether it involves Clinton or not. You do this because you're a narrative rider as opposed a rational person

Feel PERFECTLY FREE to start a thread about your evidence that Clinton colluded with the Russian........THIS particular one is about Donnie-baby fuck ups......

Do try to keep up................LOL

Every one of your threads is a whine session about perceived issues.

We can only assume your nursing home is tired of listening to you.

Forum List

Back