Help to organize assistance to Ukrainian soldiers

sos911

Rookie
Mar 24, 2014
Good day for politicians to decide how to deal with Russia and whether to provide assistance to Ukraine I ask ordinary people without politicians just humanitarian help to those soldiers who are already Stop the aggressor if there suggestions please write to email [email protected]

Was the 5 billion in tax dollars not enough for the ukie yokels and their cooky zionist handlers?

Good day for politicians to decide how to deal with Russia and whether to provide assistance to Ukraine I ask ordinary people without politicians just humanitarian help to those soldiers who are already Stop the aggressor if there suggestions please write to email [email protected]

It is critical to assist Ukraine and pave it's way to the West at this time...and not only for humanitarian reasons, although that is critical as well...That nation is of prime economic interest to Russia due to Black Sea access and its natural resources ...and critical for Putin as a food resource in his effort to dominate Europe and make Russia a feared world power....He needs to be stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back