Her Movie must be as Bad as She is’

It's crap right wing propaganda like everything you believe. Do you want a diagram?

What is right wing propaganda? Her movie has flopped. Check the link out you stupid idiot.

You prove it was a hit because the stories I have read come left wing sites and companies that track this stuff.

I proved it with several links no if you can’t prove me wrong, STFU, because I have no use for hater dupes like you.
Poor hater dupe is getting his ass handed to him and he is still clueless.

Poor hater dupe is getting his ass handed to him and he is still clueless.
It's not her movie in any way, she is one of four democratic politicians who are followed in the 2020 election and she has nothing to do with the business side of it at all. She is simply the subject. And this is how you bird brains get everything totally wrong DUHHHHHH

Every other film in the last 10 years that has these type of rating numbers is pulled from theaters after first week to 10 days. Hers not.
Wonder why?

It's not her movie in any way, she is one of four democratic politicians who are followed in the 2020 election and she has nothing to do with the business side of it at all. She is simply the subject. And this is how you bird brains get everything totally wrong DUHHHHHH
Lol! she is the headliner, like going to see a Tom Hanks movie, he is just the actor, and if it fails it is on him. Just as it falls on her silly documentary that couldn't find 1000 out 325,000,000 people to watch. LOL!

She's not an actor, she doesn't get paid for the film at all. You are a brainwashed functional idiot.
You are right she can't act, and no one gives a rat's ass about her and her Climate Change Agenda, that is why it failed in theaters across the country. Groos revenues of $80 a movie theater. You are pretty astute.

Forum List

Back