Her Movie must be as Bad as She is’

So the entire legal system are liars in a conspiracy against Sean and Tucker etcetera? Well I will play along, what crimes are you discussing? What a load of crap...
Whoever said that? Strawman! Are you an Obama bot?

Democrats want to make Community College free and really any college or training pretty cheap just like every other modern country except this GOP giveaway to the rich, the GOP blocked all that. also thanks for the 2008 world depression and the worst pandemic response ever and the way the world is today militarism RW coups and strong men like your hero Don the Con.
No Stupid, Dimtards want others to pay for your community college. Nothing is free, Dumbass.

No Stupid, Dimtards want others to pay for your community college. Nothing is free, Dumbass.
Yes yes, you must save your pretty precious greedy idiot megarich GOP lying swine, super duper. It's close to free or free in every other modern country. The GOP loves stupid people whoops brainwashed functionally stupid. And ignorant to start with. And politically that includes a lot of doctors engineers accountants.

Yes yes, you must save your pretty precious greedy idiot megarich GOP lying swine, super duper. It's close to free or free in every other modern country. The GOP loves stupid people whoops brainwashed functionally stupid. And ignorant to start with. And politically that includes a lot of doctors engineers accountants.
Nothing is free, Stupid.

I know let's cut taxes on the rich and blame blacks and Browns for the worst upward mobility and inequality and homelessness that we have after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich,
I know let's cut taxes on the rich and blame blacks and Browns for the worst upward mobility and inequality and homelessness that we have after 60 years of democrat affirmative action giveaway to the POC in the US. There I fixed it for you moron.

At least topless. Maybe at most.
2DC06E70-CB40-4D28-BD6F-D021403D7D64.jpeg

Real? I dunno.

Last edited:
The brainwashing of the GOP base the last 30 years is only the most important political story maybe ever in our country's history. You people think sedition is just fine because of imaginary BS. Not funny.
You are confused Moon Bat.

Actually the stealing of the 2020 Presidential election by the Democrats and installing a China owned nincompoop as President was the most important political story ever in our nation's history.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Actually the stealing of the 2020 Presidential election by the Democrats and installing a China owned nincompoop as President was the most important political story ever in our nation's history.
And nobody knows about it except Sean and Tucker and Internet nut jobs and the brainwashed gop base lol...... Nobody in the world agrees with you and your idiocy.

Forum List

Back