Her Movie must be as Bad as She is’

We MUST start a "brainwashed functional morons" drinking game.

Every time francoHFW says "brainwashed functional morons", take a drink of whatever is close to hand.

I've got a bottle of 2005 Cardhu. It was 23 when it was bottled, so it's older than most of the leftist children here. Me first!

The brainwashing of the GOP base the last 30 years is only the most important political story maybe ever in our country's history. You people think sedition is just fine because of imaginary BS. Not funny.

She should have stripped nude. That likely would sell tickets.

She probably would have sold another 400 tickets at best.

She is a average girl pretty. She is pretty, but the majority of pretty girls in this country her age look exactly like her. There isn't anything special or that stands out about her looks.

And her shitty attitude and resting bitch face detracts away points from her overall appearance anyway.

People would probably just Google the nude pics, be mildly disappointed and still not see the movie.

She probably would have sold another 400 tickets at best.

She is a average girl pretty. She is pretty, but the majority of pretty girls in this country her age look exactly like her. There isn't anything special or that stands out about her looks.

And her shitty attitude and resting bitch face detracts away points from her overall appearance anyway.

People would probably just Google the nude pics, be mildly disappointed and still not see the movie.

Once you've seen one woman naked…​

I’m not sure that would help. I doubt most want to see whatever combination of LGBTQ+ parts she’s got below the water line.
Damn you crazy. She’s a typical fraudulent politician, but she’s hot.
1671195771230.jpeg

Most Democrats don’t care about climate change and the proof is in the numbers that watched AOC’s movie. They should of just sent it to streaming services where no one except far left nuts will watch it over and over again. The excuse that there is a pandemic isn’t hurting real movies.

Most Democrats don’t care about climate change and the proof is in the numbers that watched AOC’s movie. They should of just sent it to streaming services where no one except far left nuts will watch it over and over again. The excuse that there is a pandemic isn’t hurting real movies.
What I would offer...... virtue signalers are not actually interested in what they signal about.
Out of all the people talking about climate change.... maybe 5% actually care... maybe.

Forum List

Back