Her Movie must be as Bad as She is’

Had anyone even heard of this movie before the story of it’s box office bombing came out? I had not never saw any promotional ads for it anywhere seems like this was more about ego and saying she made movie more than anything else.

Last edited:
Experts now say that the GOP anti vax bs cost 250,000 extra deaths, conservatively. And way to keep the pandemic going with only 40% now boosted, enjoy the next variant, brainwashed functional morons. Only three or 400 dying a day is just great.... GOP garbage propaganda is a never ending catastrophe...
That’s you at the bottom. I’m not an R or a dumb Don supporter. I’m just very intelligent, unlike you.
8420CE98-87E3-4282-A89F-0DDF6CA84DF7.jpeg

Had anyone even heard of this movie before the story of it’s box office bombing came out? I had not never saw any promotional ads for it anywhere seems like this was more about ego and saying she made movie more than anything else.
The only people who basically ever heard about it are GOP base obsessionists who watch fox all the time....

Did you vote for Donald? Or is that too difficult?
Yes in 2016, but no way in 2020. I’ve posted here regularly and sometimes to you my dislike of dumb Don, but somehow you radical D supporters are just like radical Trumpers, really slow.

Trump said take the vax and you did as he told you. Lol.

probably true, since the GOP base is overwhelmingly racist or at least brainwashed functionally racist.... I know let's cut taxes on the rich and blame blacks and Browns for the worst upward mobility and inequality and homelessness that we have after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich, dingbat dupes.

We don’t blame blacks and browns for the worst upward mobility. We blame dems and their voters. Like you.

Yes in 2016, but no way in 2020. I’ve posted here regularly and sometimes to you my dislike of dumb Don, but somehow you radical D supporters are just like radical Trumpers, really slow.

Yeah and then he spent the rest of his time telling us about all the supposed dangers of the vaccine and how wonderful free speech and arguing with science is, along with your entire propaganda machine. And I am very happy to be fully boosted and pretty much safe from hospitalization and death unlike a lot of republican fools.... I see you idiots are also bringing back measles polio and thinking about smallpox. Absolute idiocy

Like your propaganda machine, he knows how to say just about everything so you have that one clip to put up against years of garbage naysaying that is actually what the GOP base gets out of it...

Like your propaganda machine, he knows how to say just about everything so you have that one clip to put up against years of garbage naysaying that is actually what the GOP base gets out of it...
You like to condemn Trumpers, but you’re exactly like them.

Forum List

Back