Her Movie must be as Bad as She is’

Lol. You really wasted a lot of money.
The fact that I would never vote Republican lying greedy idiot mega rich scumbag Party proves you are wrong again as always. If you don't vote democratic at this point, U R the problem.... It's been so long since we had progress it's ridiculous. Except for Obamacare and the infrastructure and Medicare bills under Biden, but they are small stuff compared to what we need. We need to tax the rich again and invest in America again.

You like to condemn Trumpers, but you’re exactly like them.

I don't believe crap like you do, that is the problem. And I am nothing like trumpers- democracy tolerance and justice is what it's all about. We are the richest country in the world and yet the only one without a living wage healthcare daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations work ID card and taxing the rich for crying out loud!!! reaganism is giveaway to the rich hateful ****

Yeah and then he spent the rest of his time telling us about all the supposed dangers of the vaccine and how wonderful free speech and arguing with science is, along with your entire propaganda machine. And I am very happy to be fully boosted and pretty much safe from hospitalization and death unlike a lot of republican fools.... I see you idiots are also bringing back measles polio and thinking about smallpox. Absolute idiocy

Yeah and then he spent the rest of his time telling us about all the supposed dangers of the vaccine

Link?

I see you idiots are also bringing back measles polio and thinking about smallpox.

That'd be the demtwats and their wide-open border policies.

Has nothing to do with Republicans making college incredibly expensive and blocking any funding to make college and training cheap like in every other modern country, right, super dupe?

Democrats taking over college loans didn't make college more affordable?
Why are dems such useless twats?

Experts now say that the GOP anti vax bs cost 250,000 extra deaths, conservatively. And way to keep the pandemic going with only 40% now boosted, enjoy the next variant, brainwashed functional morons. Only three or 400 dying a day is just great.... GOP garbage propaganda is a never ending catastrophe...
What "experts"?

Gotta link?

The fact that I would never vote Republican lying greedy idiot mega rich scumbag Party proves you are wrong again as always. If you don't vote democratic at this point, U R the problem.... It's been so long since we had progress it's ridiculous. Except for Obamacare and the infrastructure and Medicare bills under Biden, but they are small stuff compared to what we need. We need to tax the rich again and invest in America again.

Why do we need to steal their money?

If all of the people who believe this would just volunteer and give the money the gov't......Problem solved.

when you combine a bullshit topic with an idiot at the helm of the movie, you get zero interest.

Has nothing to do with Republicans making college incredibly expensive and blocking any funding to make college and training cheap like in every other modern country, right, super dupe?

You’ve been groomed to believe republicans made college expensive. Hahahha what a leftist fool. College was very affordable for the middle class until politicians( government) for involved. Finger Rapist *Joe Nancy and Chuckie knew the executive order was illegal and had no chance of being implemented. They did it before the midterms for votes. You won’t hear about it again until 2024. That’s how much they care. As usual you fell for it. Leftism destroyed the universities and now the only thing that can save them is……….leftist politicians.
Grow up and wake up groomer.

I don't believe crap like you do, that is the problem. And I am nothing like trumpers- democracy tolerance and justice is what it's all about. We are the richest country in the world and yet the only one without a living wage healthcare daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations work ID card and taxing the rich for crying out loud!!! reaganism is giveaway to the rich hateful ****

Did your groomed leftist brain every stop to think were the richest country in the world because we don’t allow our politicians to control those things?

Grow up groomer!

Did your groomed leftist brain every stop to think were the richest country in the world because we don’t allow our politicians to control those things?

Grow up groomer!
Hell no. We are the richest country in the world because of our natural resources, unrivaled. There are countries in Europe that have absolutely nothing and have to rely on education and training. The politicians are in control of those things, they don't allow us to have them because they are in the pocket of the rich and corporations. At least the Republicans are that is for certain. Democrats have never been given the power to do much except during LBJ and FDR. Obama had 30 days in session to pass things, which he didn't know.

Considering all our advantages, we are pretty pathetic except for our rich people, who are totally out of control rich. At this point after 40 years of reagan's giveaway to the rich tax rates. Which you idiots don't know about lol arghhh

You’ve been groomed to believe republicans made college expensive. Hahahha what a leftist fool. College was very affordable for the middle class until politicians( government) for involved. Finger Rapist *Joe Nancy and Chuckie knew the executive order was illegal and had no chance of being implemented. They did it before the midterms for votes. You won’t hear about it again until 2024. That’s how much they care. As usual you fell for it. Leftism destroyed the universities and now the only thing that can save them is……….leftist politicians.
Grow up and wake up groomer.
At the moment the Republicans are blocking cheap college and training because they have to save the rich from paying their fair share in taxes. They are greedy and stupid period end of story. But great liars fantastic at getting elected and pulling the wool over the eyes of the ignoramuses. Politically of course

Hell no. We are the richest country in the world because of our natural resources, unrivaled. There are countries in Europe that have absolutely nothing and have to rely on education and training. The politicians are in control of those things, they don't allow us to have them because they are in the pocket of the rich and corporations. At least the Republicans are that is for certain. Democrats have never been given the power to do much except during LBJ and FDR. Obama had 30 days in session to pass things, which he didn't know.

Considering all our advantages, we are pretty pathetic except for our rich people, who are totally out of control rich. At this point after 40 years of reagan's giveaway to the rich tax rates. Which you idiots don't know about lol arghhh

Obama had 30 days in session to pass things, which he didn't know.

Poor Obama, 58 Dems in the US Senate, 257 in the House and he still couldn't do anything right.
What a typical, useless demtwat.

Forum List

Back