🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Her name is Linda Peterson

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Screenshot_20240716_120038_TikTok.jpg

For those who don't follow tiktok. That is this woman's post for all to see. Pass along to your fellow conservatives.

This is her and her ugly face.

Screenshot_20240716_120245_TikTok.jpg

Make her famous. Do something conservatives. Don't just post on message boards thinking that is enough.

Expose these demented radicals for the dangerous FUCKING LOSERS they are.

Sent the message to my PROUD BOYS friend Gavin.

Also, this place is near me.

Screenshot_20240716_122522_TikTok.jpg

On our way

It's time.

After being fired/banned from faceless book TWICE the second time in only 17 hours, I have been linked only to our USMB. I avoided TikTok because of the tremendous negative feedback(I can see why) I viewed online about that site. Only very recently did I venture into X to tryout the site to see if I can take to it. I am pretty well biased towards our USMB because of our well informed rank & file crew & ESPECIALLY our 'world class' FREE SPEECH moderators that currently has our USMB sailing under the banner of "The Last Of The Free Speech M/B's". Elon Musk may own a huge social media site but he's gonna have just one hell of a time lifting the title of 'free speech kings' from our USMB!

View attachment 978344

For those who don't follow tiktok. That is this woman's post for all to see. Pass along to your fellow conservatives.

View attachment 978346

Make her famous. Do something conservatives. Don't just post on message boards thinking that is enough.

She speaks for the majority of the DemoKKKrat party, and the entire left-wing in America.

View attachment 978344

View attachment 978346

YIKES like the statist left marxinazis are bringing em up from the bottom of the sludge barrel! She'll make EXCELLENT cordwood for the lake of fire.

Forum List

Back