Here are important qualifiers needed to determine if Trump actually won in 2020

I am not a snowflake, you are. You people are bent out of shape because no one believes you anymore. You are proven liars. People have had enough of the fantasies you push.

Poor precious snowflake believes the lies of his orange messiah

Did you send your $18 this week to a billionaire who is fleecing his rube cult to pay for his legal bills?

I Swear to God.JPG

Yeah that Tweeter looks like an Ace lawyer, brah. :rolleyes-41:

It's like if your football team went 1-65 over the last several seasons, you believing you won the Super Bowl.

Keep on cultin'!

You are making the accusation of fraud based on the word of One Man. You need to provide proof of your accusation. Opinions are not facts.
Lemme check all the ballots and I WILL find the proof. Until you do that, go suck a bag of donkey dicks.

This would have been Lastdeadender if he could have afforded bus fare to DC

IMG_9026.JPG

It's like if your football team went 1-65 over the last several seasons, you believing you won the Super Bowl.

Keep on cultin'!
No, it's not. My team has won the Superbowl twice. The last one they won, Biden got booed at, bitch.

By the whole damn stadium.

Be sure and turn it up, now. :D

There's even some "Fuck Joe Biden" goin' on. While they prattle on about Covid bullshit.

Last edited:
The numbers are not right.

"For Wisconsin overall, the turnout was above 90% of registered voters. Even in a state with same-day registration, such a number seems implausible."

Average American voter turnout is always in the 50s-70s percent organically.

"But Milwaukee’s 84% turnout dwarfs Cleveland’s more believable 51% turnout rate. Like many of the suspect statistical trends evident from last Tuesday, the abnormal factors favoring Biden seem only present in the key swing states that Biden allegedly won."

"
For example, consider that in key Pennsylvania counties of Chester, Cumberland, and Montgomery, Biden bested the Obama election performances by factors of 1.24-1.43 times. For Montgomery County, Obama won this swing county by 59,000 votes in his 2012 re-election.

But in 2020, Biden won Montgomery County by a whopping 131,000 votes, more than twice the prior Obama margin.
"

Yeah, Biden did not get twice as many votes as Obama without some fuckery going on. :nono:

Obama was wildy popular and Biden is meh or less than meh.
So in other words you no actual evidence to give?

Here's the thing, rubes - everyone in the Trump cult is lying to you. They're all lying to you. Your Orange God is lying. You're nothing more than a wallet.

Jenna.JPG

You think the liberals have contempt for you? It's nothing compared to the contempt your leaders have for you.

They think you're morons.

At least the liberals are honest enough to tell that to your face.

FYI

This is a crowdsourcing tool that is compiled from public records and each item has been certified as evidence that is permissible in a court of law. I keep it in my Favorites. These facts can be presented to naysayers who claim there was no cheating in the 2020 election.

Have fun!

Facts don't give a flying fuck about your feelings.

That's why you lose in court all the time.

Mellisa Carone 2.png

So in other words you no actual evidence to give?
LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

FYI

This is a crowdsourcing tool that is compiled from public records and each item has been certified as evidence that is permissible in a court of law. I keep it in my Favorites. These facts can be presented to naysayers who claim there was no cheating in the 2020 election.

Have fun!

Thanks Hoss, but that doesn't account for as many fraudulent votes as it makes sense for there to have been.

According to the history of all elections in America, there were probably 10 million or more fraudulent votes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back