Here Are The Dots The MAGA Herd Needs To Get JOE

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Before he was Vice President, Spiro Agnew was the governor of Maryland. Just like Joe!

When he was governor, Agnew took kickbacks (bribes) from contractors. The quid pro quo was cash in exchange for Governor Agnew throwing them construction contracts.

When this all came out as Agnew was serving as Nixon's Vice President, Agnew resigned. He then took a plea and spent the rest of his life in quietude.

So those are the dots you have to connect to JOE Biden, folks.

First, you must "follow the money" and show JOE Biden received money from people or organizations which had business with the government.

Then you have to show the quo. You have to show JOE Biden used his influence to perform a governmental act in favor of the persons or organizations which paid him the cash.

So far, Comer and his band of merry men have shown neither. Forget all the smoke and mirrors. It really is that simple and yet Comer can't seem to pull it off. He has nothing but innuendos, smears, hoaxes, and lies.

Before he was Vice President, Spiro Agnew was the governor of Maryland. Just like Joe!

When he was governor, Agnew took kickbacks (bribes) from contractors. The quid pro quo was cash in exchange for Spiro throwing them construction contracts.

When this all came out as Agnew was serving as Nixon's Vice President, Agnew resigned. He then took a plea and spent the rest of his life in quietude.

First, you must "follow the money" and show JOE Biden received money from people or organizations which had business with the government.

Then you have to show the quo. You have to show JOE Biden used his influence to perform a governmental act in favor of the persons or organizations which paid him the cash.

So far, Comer and his band of merry men have shown neither. Forget all the smoke and mirrors. It really is that simple and yet Comer can't seem to pull it off. He has nothing but innuendos, smears, hoaxes, and lies.

man you guys are scared shitless,,,

after such a bad day like today it makes sense,,,

When he was governor, Agnew took kickbacks (bribes) from contractors. The quid pro quo was cash in exchange for Governor Agnew throwing them construction contracts.

:th_spinspin:

If Biden's family received millions of dollars and it can be proven it was aided by the Influence of papa Joe, thats all the dots you need for your purdy little head.

If its also proven however, Dems tried to impeach Trump over a phone call, because he was getting too close to the Biden money trail, you should be able to add a few more dots.

If Biden's family received millions of dollars and it can be proven it was aided by the Influence of papa Joe, thats all the dots you need for your purdy little head.

If its also proven however, Dems tried to impeach Trump over a phone call, because he was getting too close to the Biden money trail, you should be able to add a few more dots.
today was another confirmation the dots are not only there but directly connected,,

we have two of hunters business partners confirming joe was involved and influence was the objective, and hunters laptop with multiple communications supporting joe was involved,, we have joe first saying he never talked to hunter about any business to him now saying he was never in business with hunter which sounds like a confirmation that he was involved in discussions,,

and this is a small part of what we know to be true,,

Vice Presidents like Spiro Agnew and the younger Joe Biden are incredibly tempted to get their fortunes made while nobody's paying attention. And it's worked pretty well for the Bidens to this point.
Sooooo...you have nothing? This is it?

"If...it can be proven"...

Exactly. Still waiting on that.

today was another confirmation the dots are not only there but directly connected,,

we have two of hunters business partners confirming joe was involved and influence was the objective, and hunters laptop with multiple communications supporting joe was involved,, we have joe first saying he never talked to hunter about any business to him now saying he was never in business with hunter which sounds like a confirmation that he was involved in discussions,,

and this is a small part of what we know to be true,,
Soooo...the only "crime" you have is that Joe Biden listened in on some phone calls?

And? This is it?

youve ignored it up to now what makes me believe if I showed you for the 10th time you would look at it now,,,

I have to ask,,

did you cry when you heard what devon testified to today??
Nope. Why should I?

No dots. No money exchanged hands between JOE Biden and whoever. No favors done by JOE Biden for whoever.

we have now two people directly involved and present when joe was involved testifies that joe was involved is some pretty damning evidence,, along with hunters laptop that confirms through his personal communications admitting to joes involement,,

thats enough to convict someone for murder so its enough for this corruption,,

Nope. Why should I?

No dots. No money exchanged hands between JOE Biden and whoever. No favors done by JOE Biden for whoever.
prove no money exchanged hands??

hunter got paid a lot of money for what we now know was for influence to joe,,

and what about the other 8 million laundered through the shell companies?? qwe still dont know what that was for,,

First of all you can not get away from the fact. Joe Biden said he NEVER TALKED to his son about his business dealings.... then when asked if he stood by that he said yes.. We all heard that.

Now they are trying to edit that. It will be proven if investigations are actually allowed to take place. My feeling is it may there my be some Senators also involved possibly fom both political parties... which has been why there is so much resistance to date when it comes to digging deeper.

First of all you can not get away from the fact. Joe Biden said he NEVER TALKED to his son about his business dealings.... then when asked if he stood by that he said yes.. We all heard that.

Now they are trying to edit that. It will be proven if investigations are actually allowed to take place. My feeling is it may there my be some Senators also involved possibly fom both political parties... which has been why there is so much resistance to date when it comes to digging deeper.
hes to far gone,, all hes gonna do is I dont see anything,,

Oh. I see. Does it huut your feewings when a politician lies to you?

"I will repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One."

"I had no knowledge of the payments to Stormy Daniels."

"The election was rigged."

"I was Michigan Man of the Year."

"I will end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours."

Shall I continue?

Forum List

Back