Here are things that the Republicans actually want for the USA

I resent you calling me a "MAGA".

Listen I've loathed Trump since the 1980s. Can you honestly say the same?

OK…sorry about that
How about I call you a Fucking Asshole instead?

I‘ve lived in the NY Metropolitan area my whole life. I hated Trump since the Ed Koch days

We want open borders to stop. We want Taxpayers treated fairly. We want laws on the books to be enforced. We would love it if all were healthy. We do not think Americans can afford what Democrats want. Witness the extreme national debt. Debt is not being paid down.

But first, they want this piece of shit to return to the white house.
1708130504075.png

You are ignoring the costs of labor. Here in Idaho we pay a bit more for food in taxes.

The grocery tax credit offsets the sales tax you pay on groceries throughout the year. For most Idaho residents it averages $120 per person. You must be an Idaho resident to be eligible, and you might be able to claim a grocery credit for your dependents, too.Jan 29, 2024

Idaho Grocery Credit

View attachment 903393
Idaho State Tax Commission (.gov)
https://tax.idaho.gov › popular-credits-and-deductions
You are an ignorant magatard, donald pork grew the debt faster than anyone before him, created tax heavens for the super rich, and made life much worse for the middle class. President Biden has been able to correct some of the failures, and has made our economy strong and stable again, in his next term he will get rid of donald pork's handouts to the ultra rich...
1708133409908.png

Actually our laws allow migrants to request amnesty if they meet the legal criteria
So your Fuck em attitude will not change things

So you had an offer to cut down from 10,000 to 5,000 and make it harder to have amnesty while increasing the number of judges to reduce waiting time.

Like a typical Conservative Crybaby you choose to throw out the whole deal and get nothing

It’s not “cut down to 5,000” it’s cut down to ZERO, because asylum applications are suspended as soon as a threshold is reached and everyone gets straight deported.

It’s not “cut down to 5,000” it’s cut down to ZERO, because asylum applications are suspended as soon as a threshold is reached and everyone gets straight deported.

More failures by Republicans
They received everything they demanded and still walk away with nothing

Dayton3 Seriously, can you give any sane reason to object to the border bill considering everything you would get on the border VS whats going on there now?

Trump opposed it because he wants border problems to rail against during campaign, why did YOU oppose it?

I keep asking and no rightwinger can give a sane answer. Sure seems like you've got a feeling about the border bill beat into you, but don't rationally understand your own opposition to it once the mis-information about it gets disspelled.

Last edited:
Dayton3 Seriously, can you give any sane reason to object to the border bill considering everything you would get on the border VS whats going on there now?

Trump opposed it because he wants border problems to rail against during campaign, why did YOU oppose it?

I keep asking and no rightwinger can give a sane answer. Sure seems like you've got a feeling about the border bill beat into you, but don't rationally understand your own opposition to it once the mis-information about it gets disspelled.
"It's better than nothing" and "It could be worse" are NOT reasonable arguments.

"It's better than nothing" and "It could be worse" are NOT reasonable arguments.

Do you oppose increased Fentanyl screening at the border?
Tougher rules for sanctuary?
More judges to speed up trials?
More border agents?
Money for communities housing migrants?

Looks like you got nothing

More border agents?

I prefer a much simpler solution. A general military invasion by the U.S. of northern Mexico to create a continuous border strip in which to stop illegal border jumpers.
More border agents?

I prefer a much simpler solution. A general military invasion by the U.S. of northern Mexico to create a continuous border strip in which to stop illegal border jumpers.
Why we can’t elect Republicans

You need a long treatment in the woodshed.
I trip to the woodshed,eh.That was how Richard Nixon
was raised.As a Quaker.From Whittier,Calif.
J.F.K. thought it cute to mimic Nixon by calling him
a 2-bit Quaker from Whittier.
Nixons Mother and Father were devout Quakers.
They ran a small General store." Tricky Dicks " old man was
very stern.Often used the phrase " a trip to the woodshed ".
meaning a good strapping.
Nixon said of his Mother ... No one will ever write a book
about my Mother.She was a Saint.
Nixon was a much better Potus than history will ever
mention due exclusively to Watergate.
He Influenced the economy by closing the Gold Window
{ not allowing countries to use their Dollars and convert them into
Gold }.Ordered via an EO a 90 freeze on wages and prices in order
to counter Inflation.
He was a good ambassador to places like China.
Received a pair of Panda cubs as gifts.

Forum List

Back