Here are things that the Republicans actually want for the USA

"It's better than nothing" and "It could be worse" are NOT reasonable arguments.

Dummy, IT IS worse because you right wingers turned down that bill, for no other reason than to kiss Trump’s ass.

Illegals would be getting deported RIGHT NOW because of this new law if you weren’t such braindead tools.

Can you sanely explain why you don’t want that law in effect and more illegals deported asap? Of course not, because your cult is not based on reason.

Last edited:
No Shit Birdbrain.
Tax Brackets are 100% about Percentages.
Which Robert W hates or doesn't understand.

Then tell me why you support A High Earner paying a lower tax rate (ETR) than a lower earner, even though they do actually pay more dollars.
Using your "logic", tax brackets aren't fair.

Don't patronize me.

You want to talk, let's talk.

I asked earlier why you think it's wrong that a high earner pays a higher ETR. You keep responding about % versus total tax paid.

I think it is highly unfair that a person making $10,000,000 per year pays a lower ETR than someone making $50,000 or even $300,000.
In theory, a higher earner will pay more in total taxes, but not as high of an ETR, because they lie and cheat. How did billionaire DJT pay only $750 in FIT? Or is that a lie.

I trip to the woodshed,eh.That was how Richard Nixon
was raised.As a Quaker.From Whittier,Calif.
J.F.K. thought it cute to mimic Nixon by calling him
a 2-bit Quaker from Whittier.
Nixons Mother and Father were devout Quakers.
They ran a small General store." Tricky Dicks " old man was
very stern.Often used the phrase " a trip to the woodshed ".
meaning a good strapping.
Nixon said of his Mother ... No one will ever write a book
about my Mother.She was a Saint.
Nixon was a much better Potus than history will ever
mention due exclusively to Watergate.
He Influenced the economy by closing the Gold Window
{ not allowing countries to use their Dollars and convert them into
Gold }.Ordered via an EO a 90 freeze on wages and prices in order
to counter Inflation.
He was a good ambassador to places like China.
Received a pair of Panda cubs as gifts.
At the time of Nixon, I still was a very devoted Democrat and never was his fan. I became a bigot and did not like him. I had as a client a man who knew Nixon and his family. He had photos of the Nixon family in his living room. He tried to tell me more about Tricky. Funny how some photos was my clients children being held by President Nixon so I knew I was told the truth.

Using your "logic", tax brackets aren't fair.
Nope, I think that Higher Earners should pay a higher percentage.
Making the tax bracket 'totally fair' IMO.

If only those brackets could be enforced w/out people cheating.

Are deductions cheating?
No, never claimed legal deductions were cheating.
It's the "Illegal" deductions that represent cheating.

My taxes are pretty simple, no cheating necessary.

Are you suggesting that SOME people don't cheat on their taxes?

What would you have to say if not for constant bullshit?

Current law is that every illegal encountered must be able to request asylum application process. That's not Biden, THATS LAW.

Biden gave you rightwingers opportunity to pass a law that would suspend ALL asylum aplications until border activity comes down and +1300 border agents that would deport people on contact.

You rejected the deal because Trump needs something to run on (no other reason) and now you want to cry about the border still not fixed? You are out of your mind.
Rather than allow your use of bullshit, here is the rule that is not followed by millions of illegals.
ALERT: Court Order on Circumvention of Lawful Pathways Final Rule

On Aug. 3, 2023, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit issued a stay of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California’s order in East Bay Sanctuary Covenant v. Biden, 18-cv-06810 (N.D. Cal.), vacating the Circumvention of Lawful Pathways (CLP) rule. At this time and while the stay remains in place, USCIS will continue to apply the CLP rule.

Under the rule, certain individuals who enter the United States through its southwest land border or adjacent coastal borders are presumed to be ineligible for asylum, unless they can demonstrate an exception to the rule or rebut the presumption. Individuals are encouraged to use lawful, safe, and orderly pathways to come to the United States.

No, never claimed legal deductions were cheating.
It's the "Illegal" deductions that represent cheating.

My taxes are pretty simple, no cheating necessary.

Are you suggesting that SOME people don't cheat on their taxes?
IF you take two men walking inside of a IRS building, both wear the same clothes, both citizens, how can you justify taking far more from one of the two?

IF you take two men walking inside of a IRS building, both wear the same clothes, both citizens, how can you justify taking far more from one of the two?
JFC, If person A makes more money than person B, then Person A should pay more taxes.

How fucking difficult is this for you to understand?

JFC, If person A makes more money than person B, then Person A should pay more taxes.

How fucking difficult is this for you to understand?
It is the wrong way to tax. How is it you refuse to understand?

It is the wrong way to tax. How is it you refuse to understand?
It's not wrong.

I just can't believe an 80+ year old man doesn't understand that taxing INCOME, ALL Income, is necessary.

Do you collect Social Security?

It's not wrong.

I just can't believe an 80+ year old man doesn't understand that taxing INCOME, ALL Income, is necessary.

Do you collect Social Security?
It is wrong. I have said the right path is to tax spending. Sure I collect Social Security. Why ask? SS would be paid even were this nation to tax sales.

It is wrong. I have said the right path is to tax spending. Sure I collect Social Security. Why ask? SS would be paid even were this nation to tax sales.
Do people collecting Social Security receive different amounts?
Yes, 100% Fact.

Is that fair?
By your argument, ALL people collecting SS should receive the same amount.

If two people are collecting SS, how can you justify one collecting more than another?

Do people collecting Social Security receive different amounts?
Yes, 100% Fact.

Is that fair?
By your argument, ALL people collecting SS should receive the same amount.

If two people are collecting SS, how can you justify one collecting more than another?
You solved it easily. All former workers should collect the same amount. This however diverts us from the normal working person to a collecting person. Why not solve the sales tax situation first?

Rather than allow your use of bullshit, here is the rule that is not followed by millions of illegals.
ALERT: Court Order on Circumvention of Lawful Pathways Final Rule

On Aug. 3, 2023, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit issued a stay of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California’s order in East Bay Sanctuary Covenant v. Biden, 18-cv-06810 (N.D. Cal.), vacating the Circumvention of Lawful Pathways (CLP) rule. At this time and while the stay remains in place, USCIS will continue to apply the CLP rule.

Under the rule, certain individuals who enter the United States through its southwest land border or adjacent coastal borders are presumed to be ineligible for asylum, unless they can demonstrate an exception to the rule or rebut the presumption. Individuals are encouraged to use lawful, safe, and orderly pathways to come to the United States.

Them illegals are bad, not following rules, trying to get into US, all want asylum.

Is there a point somewhere there?

Something that refutes that +1300 border agents deporting people en-mass is what you pissed away to kiss Trump's ass?

Forum List

Back