Here Come The Sob Stories Out Of Mehico

I don't know. Here's the problem: they sneak over the border because they have no access to money because there aren't enough decent paying jobs down there. So instead, our companies create jobs giving them less a reason to sneak on over. But then we stop the jobs from being created there.

Yeah, we can build a wall, tighten up security, even make stiffer penalties if they are here illegally. So if they can't come here to make any money, and they can't make money in their own country, what do they do?

OVERTHROW THEIR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT! Lord knows the drug cartels have enough guns to do it...all they need is the will to fight for their country instead of running from it.

The car's not selling so instead of building a new factory they're moving production to a different Mexican factory and deciding to work on electric and hybrid cars here in the U.S. A win for capitalism.

And they'll pay a 35% tax and have the BULLY PULPIT on their asses on anything they ship back here....within a year, Fords, all of them, will be built in the USA....you don't like it, drown yourself in tears.

I don't know. Here's the problem: they sneak over the border because they have no access to money because there aren't enough decent paying jobs down there. So instead, our companies create jobs giving them less a reason to sneak on over. But then we stop the jobs from being created there.

Yeah, we can build a wall, tighten up security, even make stiffer penalties if they are here illegally. So if they can't come here to make any money, and they can't make money in their own country, what do they do?

OVERTHROW THEIR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT! Lord knows the drug cartels have enough guns to do it...all they need is the will to fight for their country instead of running from it.

They could, but how does that help a man to feed his family tomorrow?

The car's not selling so instead of building a new factory they're moving production to a different Mexican factory and deciding to work on electric and hybrid cars here in the U.S. A win for capitalism.

And they'll pay a 35% tax and have the BULLY PULPIT on their asses on anything they ship back here....within a year, Fords, all of them, will be built in the USA....you don't like it, drown yourself in tears.
Do you really believe that? :rofl:

Mehico is a country RICH in resources...they have everything they need to be an economic powerhouse and yet the boot of the elite families has kept them little more than donkeys. Maybe Trump's CIA can arrange for a few changes down there without too much bloodshed...Remember, they are a country with a history of revolution....there's thousands of Pancho Villas waiting in the shadows.

Last edited:
How dare Trump take American jobs from Mexico!

Boy are the lefties gonna be pissed about this!
I told you they'd be pissed.
Nothing wrong with investing in sustainable energy. It should have happened much sooner.

Mehico is a country RICH in resources...they have everything they need to be an economic powerhouse and yet the boot of the elite families have kept them little more than donkeys. Maybe Trump's CIA can arrange for a few changes down there without too much bloodshed...Remember, they are a country with a history of revolution....there's thousands of Pancho Villas waiting in the shadows.

That's a very long process even if the people have the guts to take on that challenge. But are we not making it harder for us to keep people out of this country if they have nowhere to turn? A desperate man will do anything to survive.

I just think that step one is to keep the Mexicans in Mexico. I'm not a "spreading the wealth" type of guy because I see what it's doing to our country and people, but I am a "spreading the opportunity" type of person.

Nothing wrong with investing in sustainable energy. It should have happened much sooner.

Would you invest your own money in sustainable energy if the government were not involved?

Bad investment.

They've sent 20M across our border to steal jobs and welfare.....any other country would consider that an ACT OF WAR. Well, they've had 20 years to prepare for this and should have known at some point we'd have had enough of it. One of the reasons the elites kept allowing it was their fear Mehico would go communist like the rest of central and south america.....so we took in their young and restless to keep them from morphing in another Cuba. I say the next "fast and furious" should be aimed at the 12 families who run Mehico, have a little revolution, a make their own country great, and get the HELL out of our country.

We can't create 20 million jobs in mehico,they'll still come whether or not those companies pull out of mehico or not.

It's time the mehican people stand up for themselves and make their own government accountable for the shit job they're doing.

Would you invest your own money in sustainable energy if the government were not involved?

Bad investment.
You think Ford should cancel those jobs?

AWESOME!
dancing-smiley04.gif

I guess they should have thought of that before being belligerent assholes to America.

Forum List

Back