Here comes Mueller

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
DOJ has not seen Robert Mueller's opening statement for Wednesday's hearing - CNNPolitics

So, obviously a great diversion is needed. President Trump can't quadruple down on his racist comments about our congresswomen, since he's already done that. He could bomb Iran, and you can bet he is considering it. Well, I've got one for you Trump, pardon the great criminals Manfort and Flynn. That will change the news narrative.

Probably though, he'll just run his mouth (and overload Twitter) about how unfair Mueller's testimony will be, since he was already cleared by his attorney general of collusion and obstruction of justice. Despite having the heavyweights Faux News, Limbaugh, Hannity, Tucker, etc. defending him, it's gonna get real interesting.

Will Mueller's appearance lead to impeachment articles being written? If only...

Mueller is not going to answer any questions and will refer to the BS report he submitted..

DOJ has not seen Robert Mueller's opening statement for Wednesday's hearing - CNNPolitics

So, obviously a great diversion is needed. President Trump can't quadruple down on his racist comments about our congresswomen, since he's already done that. He could bomb Iran, and you can bet he is considering it. Well, I've got one for you Trump, pardon the great criminals Manfort and Flynn. That will change the news narrative.

Probably though, he'll just run his mouth (and overload Twitter) about how unfair Mueller's testimony will be, since he was already cleared by his attorney general of collusion and obstruction of justice. Despite having the heavyweights Faux News, Limbaugh, Hannity, Tucker, etc. defending him, it's gonna get real interesting.

Will Mueller's appearance lead to impeachment articles being written? If only...
Should be interesting. I know Jerrold Nadler can't wait.

WOW...

TDS on full display...

If Mueller perjurers himself, its going to be a blood bath for the Dems... Latest polling indicates 56% of Americans think the dims are full of crap and this is a circus... This wont end well for the dims in any event.

must see TV & all the OTA & cable networks will be carrying it. trump will not be able to resist.

popcorn.gif

Forum List

Back