🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here comes the new Democrat witch hunts.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Heir Mueller's two year scavenger hunt has proven to be a total waste of tax money, manpower and TV "News" bandwidth. Not to be outdone with their abysmal Russian Collusion failure, the Democrats are now going after President Trump's inner circle. This is abuse of power, a complete waste of time and resources. Are Democrats really so weak and lacking in substance that they have to spend every minute trying to bring down the President? How could any real American remain a Democrat? #WALKAWAY

House Democrats launch aggressive new Trump probe

Republicans spent every waking moment trying to take down Obama, so in their minds it's justified.

Joe DiGenova said on Fox News a little while ago what I've been saying for the past week. Every subject of the demand letters should just tell them to go fuck themselves. Plead the Fifth. There is no legal or Constitutional basis for these inquiries.

Where is "oversight" in Article One?

Republicans spent every waking moment trying to take down Obama, so in their minds it's justified.
I wish that were true but the GOP is gutless and treated Obama like he was made of nitro glycerin....Hands off....

This witch hunt has gone on too long....dems say but but the investigations into Obama and Hillary went on for years....THAT IS BECAUSE THEY BOTH REFUSED TO COOPERATE!!!!!...Trump has cooperated fully....end it or it will cause dems to lose in 2020 like no one has lost before.....

Last edited:
Heir Mueller's two year scavenger hunt has proven to be a total waste of tax money
Absolute lie. It's actually made money with what has been confiscated from Trump's cabal of criminals so far. And several criminals have been indicted, with revelations that call for investigating the Trump crime family. If this is what you all are like in the middle of the 1st investigation, I wonder what you'd be doing if we went on to 6, 7, and 8 like you all did with Benghazi.

I wish that were true but the GOP is gutless and treated Obama like he was made of nitro glycerin....Hands off....
Benghazi hearings?
That was a Hillary matter more than Obama...and they never cooperated with the investigation....either one of them...the fact that you don't know that is due to the silence of the GOP....

Heir Mueller's two year scavenger hunt has proven to be a total waste of tax money, manpower and TV "News" bandwidth. Not to be outdone with their abysmal Russian Collusion failure, the Democrats are now going after President Trump's inner circle. This is abuse of power, a complete waste of time and resources. Are Democrats really so weak and lacking in substance that they have to spend every minute trying to bring down the President? How could any real American remain a Democrat? #WALKAWAY

House Democrats launch aggressive new Trump probe

I’m declaring Godwin’s law and taking the trophy home.

Next

Benghazi hearings?
That was a Hillary matter more than Obama...and they never cooperated with the investigation....either one of them...the fact that you don't know that is due to the silence of the GOP....
Clinton did an 11 hour hearing

Benghazi hearings?
Clinton did an 11 hour hearing
And Obama's DOJ did nothing about her obvious dishonesty on that day...the house could not prosecute...that was up to Obama's DOJ....fat chance of that ever happening with his DOJ chief meeting Slick boy on the tarmac....and the GOP pushed ever so softly...

Name one.
What’s more, if you believe there was any such partisan investigation into Obama — specifically — which was abetted by mainstream media and you think that is wrong, then justifying this by that makes you a hypocrite, at best.

That has nothing to do with why investigating Trump is justified.

Tell me it's not mostly about sticking it to Trump because you hate that motherfucking Nazi.

Tell me so I can laugh at you.

Nope. It’s about his being a corrupt imbecile who needs to have his power checked...along with his family members who run the fucking federal government.

Benghazi hearings?
yep!
8 different Benghazi hearings

IRS bias hearings

Fast n Furious Hearings

Solyndra loan hearings

Affordable care act launch of website hearings
Some of that was warranted

Forum List

Back