Here is a colonel you'll never see on TV again

Zelensky-Kotsyubaylo.jpg

"How Ukraine’s Jewish president Zelensky made peace with neo-Nazi paramilitaries on front lines of war with Russia"​

How Ukraine's Jewish president Zelensky made peace with neo-Nazi paramilitaries on front lines of war with Russia - The Grayzone

The white Europeans that were rich wrote the constitution.

that man is one of tramps advisors.

the constitution is not for today, that why there have been so many amendments.
This jackass ingrate trashing the Constitution and anyone who supports him needs to realize that while the writers of The US Constitution were in fact, White male slaveowners, they had the foresight to facilitate evolvement in case they got something wrong; such as slavery.

Today, Western White Nations outlaw slavery. Contrast that with the rest of the world where you see slavery: Slavery exists in non-white cultures just as it did when the US Constitution was being written and for thousands of years before that.

When will the non-white cultures evolve and get on the correct side of slavery?

The white Europeans that were rich wrote the constitution.

that man is one of tramps advisors.

the constitution is not for today, that why there have been so many amendments.
The above is Exhibit A in the defense against CRT and the woke mob destroying statues.

Zelensky is a corrupt authoritarian who seems determined to start WW III.

He is starting ww3 by not letting Russia invade his country? You are a fool. A complete and utter buffoon retard half wit. Shut your stupid fucking ass up.

He is starting ww3 by not letting Russia invade his country? You are a fool. A complete and utter buffoon retard half wit. Shut your stupid fucking ass up.
Somebody needs his nap.

NATO expansionists could very well bring us WW III.

Zelensky is just a tool of billionaire Igor Kolomoisky and the neocon warmongers.

Think of the opportunities for profit as Russians and Ukrainians die.

I understand why Xi Jin Ping is thrilled by this war. Why are you?

Last edited:
Somebody needs his nap.

NATO expansionists could very well bring us WW III.

Zelensky is just a tool of billionaire Igor Kolomoisky and the neocon warmongers.

Think of the opportunities for profit as Russians and Ukrainians die.

I understand why Xi Jin Ping is thrilled by this war. Why are you?
Youre thoughts are disjointed. Youre all over the place, bending over backwards to feebly defend your idiotic WW 3 comment.

Youre thoughts are disjointed. Youre all over the place, bending over backwards to feebly defend your idiotic WW 3 comment.
Have you had your nap now? Are you ready to focus? Tell me which one of my statements you disagree with and why.

These articles may be above your reading level but try anyway:

Last edited:
Zelensky is a corrupt authoritarian who seems determined to start WW III.

Most of the world holds zelensky in high esteem.

Yes. Zelensky is not corrupt. You man Putin however is the epitome of a corrupt autocrat
Putin is a corrupt autocrat and so is Zelensky.

Neither side is blameless. Both sides should compromise and end this stupid war.

Last edited:
Have you had your nap now? Are you ready to focus? Tell me which one of my statements you disagree with and why.

These articles may be above your reading level but try anyway:

Ukraine doesnt have nukes, numbnuts. How the fuck can they start WW3? You are a fool.

:D

Meanwhile on the view

Makes ya wanna root for the world economic forum to starve 4 billion .....right!

View attachment 611405

that colonel should appear more often on TV, i think.
he's got it dead-right, pardon my French.

the black guy complaining about the constitution is an obvious reverse-racist, and should be ignored.

the anti-vaxers are like the flat-earth society, but they get way too much attention these days.
Col. Macgregor is on with Tucker a lot when appropriate.

They can't start it, per se....But Ukraine can be the flashpoint for WWIII, if the NATO/UN/WEF bureaucrats, technocrats, and general meddlers get their way.
He is claiming that Ukraine is starting WW3. Its fucking stupid. Do you agree with him?

Ukraine doesnt have nukes, numbnuts. How the fuck can they start WW3? You are a fool.
Another tantrum. If you don’t stop you’ll get a time out.

Ukrainians can start WW III the same way Serbians started WW I.

Now please be still while the grown ups discuss attempts to avert a mass holocaust that will consume civilization.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back