Here is a real "effin punk".

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Last edited:
He beat up a white woman. It's her fault.
How is it her fault when he came busting into her place and just did whatever it is that he wanted to? Is it because she didn't try to fight back in fear of getting beat even harder? I saw the film on CNN this morning. A little girl was there when this whole thing was happening.

God bless you and her and the lady always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
How is it her fault when he came busting into her place and just did whatever it is that he wanted to? Is it because she didn't try to fight back in fear of getting beat even harder? I saw the film on CNN this morning. A little girl was there when this whole thing was happening.

Holly

Um...it was sarcasm.

Holly
Um...it was sarcasm.

If it was, I do apologize. Sadly things can be misconstrued when they are said online because you can't tell how they are said.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Millburn, New Jersey, Home Invasion Captured On Nanny Cam; Suspect On The Run (VIDEO)

Bet he feels all brave and powerful, eh? In reality, he is just a fucking punk and I hope he gets worse treatment once caught and thrown in jail. Someone is always bigger. One may be waiting for this jerkoff. Better yet...someone armed he thinks is weak and gets a big fat surprise.

WARNING. Vid is not pleasant to watch.

I have a question...why did they blurr his face for the news?

Damn, I would love to be there when they catch this piece of crap. Seriously, I hope he "trips" geting into the damn cop car, police station, bathroom, shower and his trip to see his lawyer.

Piece of shit.

to bad george zimmerman wasn't around!

Someone like that, a truly aggressive and bad person would have shot Zimmerman with Zimmerman's own gun. Zimmerman is essentially the same kind of punk this person is.

I do believe that Joe Biden recommeded a shotgun rather than an assault rifle. And a blast from a 12 gauge at navel level would certainly have been appropriat in this case.

Forum List

Back