🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Here is a simple summary of "Kwanzaa" and it's origins.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I didn't know the history of Kwanzaa so I looked it up and found this on wikipedia. According to this summary, the inventor of Kwanzaa was a figure from the 60s Black Power movement who felt that Chrstmas was a celebration of the "dominant society" and that Jesus was a psychotic. If anyone has alternate information on Kwanzaa, feel free to post it.

Kwanza is a real holiday celebrating real human values

Christmas is a made up holiday based on faith alone
- God impregnated a virgin 14 year old and a God/Child was born
- Santa will come down your chimney and give you toys

Kwanza is a real holiday celebrating real human values

Christmas is a made up holiday based on faith alone
- God impregnated a virgin 14 year old and a God/Child was born
- Santa will come down your chimney and give you toys

Kwanzaa peaked in the 90s

Christmas is bigger than ever.

As always, RW, we win, you lose. This is the ending, in case you didn't know. We win. You lose.

I would switch sides were I you, but it's probably too late

Raise your hand if you don't care.

200.gif

I didn't know the history of Kwanzaa so I looked it up and found this on wikipedia. According to this summary, the inventor of Kwanzaa was a figure from the 60s Black Power movement who felt that Chrstmas was a celebration of the "dominant society" and that Jesus was a psychotic. If anyone has alternate information on Kwanzaa, feel free to post it.

Kwanzaa is an example of a "Hallmark holiday" but invented by radical Communists. It's not authentic. It celebrates no events, no historical happenings. It was Communists trying to get their piece of Christmas and New Year's.

It has and is fading fast. Honestly, Juneteenth is a nice replacement.

As always, RW, we win, you lose. This is the ending, in case you didn't know. We win. You lose.

It is not a popularity contest.

Just an acknowledgement that Kwanza is a real holiday based on celebrating real human values.

Christmas requires faith in the belief in an immaculate conception by a God.

It is not a popularity contest.

Just an acknowledgement that Kwanza is a real holiday based on celebrating real human values.

Christmas requires faith in the belief in an immaculate conception by a God.

You said, hilariously, laughably, that Kwanzaa is a "real" holiday and Christmas is made up. Right because Communists professors invent the best holidays.

Or wait, they don't. No holidays are invented for "values". That is ridiculous.

You said, hilariously, laughably, that Kwanzaa is a "real" holiday and Christmas is made up. Right because Communists professors invent the best holidays.

Or wait, they don't. No holidays are invented for "values". That is ridiculous.

Christmas is “made up”
You either have to believe God impregnated a 14 year old or that Santa is coming down your chimney.

Kwanzaa celebrates actual human values
You can embrace those values or not

Of course you have people that are going to defend and celebrate a holiday that was made up by a sadistic felon because they are the same type and believe in those types of things

The inventor of kawanzaa is a criminal and a killer who spent time in prison. He invented Kwanzaa as an expression of anti white hatred.

Of course you have people that are going to defend and celebrate a holiday that was made up by a sadistic felon because they are the same type and believe in those types of things
Attack the creator
What difference does it make who created the Holiday?

Kwanzaa celebrates human values
You can either support those values as worthy or not

Attack the creator
What difference does it make who created the Holiday?

Kwanzaa celebrates human values
You can either support those values as worthy or not
Lol. I got to give you credit. You do not even see your own hypocrisy. You really need an education.

Forum List

Back