Here is one artist not beiing bullied by the left wing dirtbags

Did any conservatives call for a boycott when this same girl sang for Obama at the 2010 Christmas Tree Lighting or the National Prayer Breakfast in 2012?

I'm not sure she is responsible for the boycott of Trump's inauguration. I'm pretty sure Trump, himself is the problem.
I guess I gave you an opportunity to change the subject by using the word "boycott" instead of "blacklist". I'll ask it again.
Did any conservatives launch an effort to blacklist this same girl for performing for Obama at the 2010 Christmas Tree Lighting or the National Prayer Breakfast in 2012?

I'm not aware of her being blacklisted anywhere.
Did Republicans harass her on social media when she performed for Obama? Any reports of that? Yes or no.

Stick with the subject. Tell me about that black list.
The subject is intimidation by liberals of a 16 year old girl for agreeing to sing at Trump's inauguration. You tried to claim conservatives do the same kinds of things but are unable to back it up. As usual, you have nothing to bring to the discussion.

I'm not sure she is responsible for the boycott of Trump's inauguration. I'm pretty sure Trump, himself is the problem.
I guess I gave you an opportunity to change the subject by using the word "boycott" instead of "blacklist". I'll ask it again.
Did any conservatives launch an effort to blacklist this same girl for performing for Obama at the 2010 Christmas Tree Lighting or the National Prayer Breakfast in 2012?

Did Republicans harass her on social media when she performed for Obama? Any reports of that? Yes or no.

The subject is intimidation by liberals of a 16 year old girl for agreeing to sing at Trump's inauguration. You tried to claim conservatives do the same kinds of things but are unable to back it up. As usual, you have nothing to bring to the discussion.

What makes you think that slows them down?

Well no. I was responding to an accusation that she has been placed on a black list.
Conservatives did cause a pretty big stir with the Dixie Chicks, with death threats and such,

Well no. I was responding to an accusation that she has been placed on a black list.
Conservatives did cause a pretty big stir with the Dixie Chicks, with death threats and such,
Changing the subject again? I get it, you have no answer. Fine, as long as we all know that.
And your Dixie Chicks comparison is an apples and oranges argument. No similarities.

Changing the subject again? I get it, you have no answer. Fine, as long as we all know that.
And your Dixie Chicks comparison is an apples and oranges argument. No similarities.

No. Not changing the subject, but I'll let you change it. How is she being intimidated? Did she complain of being intimidated? She is still singing for Trump isn't she.

No. Not changing the subject, but I'll let you change it. How is she being intimidated? Did she complain of being intimidated? She is still singing for Trump isn't she.
I see. If she doesn't whine and cry like a liberal it's ok if they harass her?

If you're going to claim she is being intimidated, you need to show evidence of intimidation.

If you're going to claim she is being intimidated, you need to show evidence of intimidation.
I'm sure you'll have some clever way to dismiss this or you'll ignore it and change the subject. Anyway, here you go, now I'm done wasting time on you.
Jackie Evancho Bullied Online For Performing At Donald Trump's Inauguration — But She Says Her Family Is Used To Being Trolled…

I'm sure you'll have some clever way to dismiss this or you'll ignore it and change the subject. Anyway, here you go, now I'm done wasting time on you.
Jackie Evancho Bullied Online For Performing At Donald Trump's Inauguration — But She Says Her Family Is Used To Being Trolled…

So twitter trolls don't seem to be a big concern for her. I didn't since she felt very intimidated. Are you sure you aren't just wishing she was intimidated to justify your whining? You really seem more bothered than her.

So twitter trolls don't seem to be a big concern for her. I didn't since she felt very intimidated. Are you sure you aren't just wishing she was intimidated to justify your whining? You really seem more bothered than her.
That really is not relevant to the point. That she takes those comments as she should - with a grain of salt - does not change the actions themselves.

It doesn't matter if she was bothered by it or not. That doesn't change what they were doing and it doesn't change the fact that you are defending the bullying of a child.

It doesn't matter if she was bothered by it or not. That doesn't change what they were doing and it doesn't change the fact that you are defending the bullying of a child.

Yet, she says she doesn't feel bullied at all. Are you a better judge of that than she is?

You're probably right. As she grows up and realizes just how bad Trump is for this country, she will probably see things differently.
Since things went so well under the Kenyan rabble rouser
After 8 years of the most disasterous period in American history, BullShitter tells us how bad Trump is for the country. He has already improved the economy by $100 billion and he hasn't taken the Oath of Office, which he will do without flubbing up the words like Odumbo. (They had to give him the Oath a second time privately, just in case. How historical!)

Last edited:

Yet, she says she doesn't feel bullied at all. Are you a better judge of that than she is?
I guess you either can't read, or you can't understand what you read. Which is it?

Forum List

Back