Here is one artist not beiing bullied by the left wing dirtbags

She better sing well or Trump will call her a disgusting pig

And I'm willing to bet that more C&W artists than Garth Brooks have volunteered to perform. A whole bunch of Leftards are gonna be disappointed.

Trump will tell her...

You remind me of Ivanka when she was your age. Come and sit on my lap

trump-and-ivanka.jpg

Perhaps she's not yet old enough to have had her mind polluted by the nasty, hateful partisanship that has infected so many others.

I'm guessing she's also not hoping for millions to suffer during Trump's administration for political gain.

She just wants to sing. Cool.

You're probably right. As she grows up and realizes just how bad Trump is for this country, she will probably see things differently.

Or as she grows up and sees what a great POTUS Trump is she will see things a lot clearer than you do.

I truly hope he does become a great president. I just don't see that happening.

Perhaps she's not yet old enough to have had her mind polluted by the nasty, hateful partisanship that has infected so many others.

I'm guessing she's also not hoping for millions to suffer during Trump's administration for political gain.

You're probably right. As she grows up and realizes just how bad Trump is for this country, she will probably see things differently.

Or as she grows up and sees what a great POTUS Trump is she will see things a lot clearer than you do.

Of course you don't. You have no vision and are blinded by you're doubt of Trump.

I think he will do what he says he will and I think this country will be booming.

Time will tell all.

Of course you don't. You have no vision and are blinded by you're doubt of Trump.

I think he will do what he says he will and I think this country will be booming.

Time will tell all.

He will NOT build a wall like he described. He will NOT ban Muslims. I seriously doubt he will do any of the things he claimed in the way he claimed he would. That doesn't mean he can't cause world wide disruption over a childish tweet.

Time will tell all.

He will NOT build a wall like he described. He will NOT ban Muslims. I seriously doubt he will do any of the things he claimed in the way he claimed he would. That doesn't mean he can't cause world wide disruption over a childish tweet.

If you say so. And of course hope so.

Carry on clueless.

The left has become so consumed with their hatred of Trump they have to resort to trying to ruin a 16 year old girl's singing ambitions because she accepted an invitation to perform at an inaugural ball. Liberals are despicable people indeed, especially those in the entertainment industry. They have no shame.
You're correct, of course. We on the Left should take our cues from the open minded, tolerant Right wingers and how they displayed their repels to for the Obama administration and family. We should use the Right's example of political comportment to govern our behavior.
And which young aspiring singers careers did conservatives try to ruin because they accepted an invitation from a Democratic president to perform at an inauguration?
I don't recall any performers at either of the Obama inaugurations described as 'young and aspiring'. Rather the performers were generally "A" list celebrities.
Did any conservatives call for a boycott when this same girl sang for Obama at the 2010 Christmas Tree Lighting or the National Prayer Breakfast in 2012?

The left has become so consumed with their hatred of Trump they have to resort to trying to ruin a 16 year old girl's singing ambitions because she accepted an invitation to perform at an inaugural ball. Liberals are despicable people indeed, especially those in the entertainment industry. They have no shame.
You're correct, of course. We on the Left should take our cues from the open minded, tolerant Right wingers and how they displayed their repels to for the Obama administration and family. We should use the Right's example of political comportment to govern our behavior.
And which young aspiring singers careers did conservatives try to ruin because they accepted an invitation from a Democratic president to perform at an inauguration?
I don't recall any performers at either of the Obama inaugurations described as 'young and aspiring'. Rather the performers were generally "A" list celebrities.
Did any conservatives call for a boycott when this same girl sang for Obama at the 2010 Christmas Tree Lighting or the National Prayer Breakfast in 2012?

I'm not sure she is responsible for the boycott of Trump's inauguration. I'm pretty sure Trump, himself is the problem.

Good for her. It's a shame that her music is selling because of politics instead of her singing talent, but I guess it's better than not selling any records at all.
It's not selling more because of politics. It is selling more because of exposure. Something an upcoming event like this has lots of.

How many of Trump's supporters do you think would buy classical music from her or anyone else if she weren't doing this?
Me for one, and you are still a scum retard.

I'm not sure she is responsible for the boycott of Trump's inauguration. I'm pretty sure Trump, himself is the problem.
The left is the problem.

I guess I gave you an opportunity to change the subject by using the word "boycott" instead of "blacklist". I'll ask it again.
Did any conservatives launch an effort to blacklist this same girl for performing for Obama at the 2010 Christmas Tree Lighting or the National Prayer Breakfast in 2012?

The left is the problem.

I suppose you might see the left as a problem if you are a RWNJ.

I guess I gave you an opportunity to change the subject by using the word "boycott" instead of "blacklist". I'll ask it again.
Did any conservatives launch an effort to blacklist this same girl for performing for Obama at the 2010 Christmas Tree Lighting or the National Prayer Breakfast in 2012?

I'm not aware of her being blacklisted anywhere.

Forum List

Back