Here is one artist not beiing bullied by the left wing dirtbags

Perhaps she's not yet old enough to have had her mind polluted by the nasty, hateful partisanship that has infected so many others.

I'm guessing she's also not hoping for millions to suffer during Trump's administration for political gain.

She just wants to sing. Cool.

You're probably right. As she grows up and realizes just how bad Trump is for this country, she will probably see things differently.

More puppy butt hurt, how cute!

You're correct, of course. We on the Left should take our cues from the open minded, tolerant Right wingers and how they displayed their respect to the Obama administration and family. We should use the Right's example of political comportment to govern our behavior.
He got treated a lot better than Bush, douche bag.
It can be argued that Bush was treated better than Clinton. But, so long as there are boors such as you who throw out perjoratives like "douche bag' like so much candy from a parade float, there will be those ignorant enough to maintain a culture of stupidity for years to come.
No that can't be argued. I call you a douche bag because that's what you are. Apparently you believe you deserve to be treated with respect. You don't.
Awww! You're sweet! And an example for the kids! You should be so proud of your parents for providing such a wonderful upbringing and world outlook!
Apparently you believe I care if douche bag left wingers like me.
No. I'm pretty sure you are used to not being liked by anyone.

He got treated a lot better than Bush, douche bag.
It can be argued that Bush was treated better than Clinton. But, so long as there are boors such as you who throw out perjoratives like "douche bag' like so much candy from a parade float, there will be those ignorant enough to maintain a culture of stupidity for years to come.
No that can't be argued. I call you a douche bag because that's what you are. Apparently you believe you deserve to be treated with respect. You don't.
Awww! You're sweet! And an example for the kids! You should be so proud of your parents for providing such a wonderful upbringing and world outlook!
Apparently you believe I care if douche bag left wingers like me.
No. I'm pretty sure you are used to not being liked by anyone.
ROFL! And I'm sure you're a douche bag.

You're probably right. As she grows up and realizes just how bad Trump is for this country, she will probably see things differently.

How is Trump bad for the country, by keeping terrorists out?

Trump is the best marketing too the terrorists could even hope for. He wants to wage war on all Muslims instead of just the terrorists.

Bullshit. The claim that being nice to terrorists will get them to give up violence is the dumbest idea aver perpetrated by the left.

Oh shut up finger boy.
finger boy is one of our most prolific liars and annoying degenerate, crude, rude, ignorant, low life, fools here at USMB, and that says a lot. Please be kind to him. His stupidity is natural and therefore should be treated as a learning disability and handicap.

I'm aware of the fool's history. He's good for a laugh occasionally, but not often.

Maybe the reason why she isn't bullied is because of the right frame of mind that she may have. In my opinion, a person with any kind of celebrity status should be thankful for every last drop of attention that they get, good or bad, because it lets them know that they have not been forgotten about. :) :) :)

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Good for her. It's a shame that her music is selling because of politics instead of her singing talent, but I guess it's better than not selling any records at all.
It's not selling more because of politics. It is selling more because of exposure. Something an upcoming event like this has lots of.

How many of Trump's supporters do you think would buy classical music from her or anyone else if she weren't doing this?
What makes you think that being a Trump supporter has anything to do with liking or purchasing classical music?

She is just the age Trump finds most attractive. I hope he doesn't do one of his famous "grabs".

Perhaps she's not yet old enough to have had her mind polluted by the nasty, hateful partisanship that has infected so many others.

I'm guessing she's also not hoping for millions to suffer during Trump's administration for political gain.

Or she's smart enough to see a good opportunity.

Maybe the reason why she isn't bullied is because of the right frame of mind that she may have. In my opinion, a person with any kind of celebrity status should be thankful for every last drop of attention that they get, good or bad, because it lets them know that they have not been forgotten about. :) :) :)

Holly
First, she is a kid. A teenager today, but she has been known as an amazing operatic singer since age eleven. She has a genuine talent and her voice alone makes her a celebrity. It is highly doubtful that regards to politics have had any impact on her decision to sing at a Presidential Inauguration, just as it is highly unlikely she or her parents a the least bit concerned about the politics surrounding her performance. The girls singing talent is so unique and special that her future is based on that and that alone.

I didn't know BULLDOG was an old gypsy lady.

so what happens if the guy turns out to be good for the country?.....will you then be seeing things differently?.....just asking....
Some are obviously hoping for the worst.

Party over country.

Holly
First, she is a kid. A teenager today, but she has been known as an amazing operatic singer since age eleven. She has a genuine talent and her voice alone makes her a celebrity. It is highly doubtful that regards to politics have had any impact on her decision to sing at a Presidential Inauguration, just as it is highly unlikely she or her parents a the least bit concerned about the politics surrounding her performance. The girls singing talent is so unique and special that her future is based on that and that alone.
Agreed. Not everyone's a political junkie. Unfortunately, a lot of people allow themselves to be bullied NY the intolerant Left. Glad shes taking advantage of this opportunity.

so what happens if the guy turns out to be good for the country?.....will you then be seeing things differently?.....just asking....
Some are obviously hoping for the worst.

Party over country.
i have asked this to a few people here and they wont answer they just do a dance,but bulldog did answer,so he is at least better than those ones...

Or as she grows up and sees what a great POTUS Trump is she will see things a lot clearer than you do.

And when she is four years older and she, like everyone else in America, knows what a much better president he is than 0bama, she will join the landslide victory Trump will take into his 2nd term.

Forum List

Back