Here is one artist not beiing bullied by the left wing dirtbags

The left has become so consumed with their hatred of Trump they have to resort to trying to ruin a 16 year old girl's singing ambitions because she accepted an invitation to perform at an inaugural ball. Liberals are despicable people indeed, especially those in the entertainment industry. They have no shame.
You're correct, of course. We on the Left should take our cues from the open minded, tolerant Right wingers and how they displayed their respect to the Obama administration and family. We should use the Right's example of political comportment to govern our behavior.

I had never heard of her and thought I might be missing something. So I checked things out on YouTube. I'd never make it as a judge of talent, sounded like a bunch of mumbling to me. But then that's most often the case when the wife talks to me too. She tells me I need to have my ears checked.

Beautiful voice, even if the bass was too powerful in the background. Hopefully, being associated with that circus clown won't hurt her career too bad.

You have no shame either.

You aren't qualified to make that determination.

You made that determination yourself with your childish comments.

The left has become so consumed with their hatred of Trump they have to resort to trying to ruin a 16 year old girl's singing ambitions because she accepted an invitation to perform at an inaugural ball. Liberals are despicable people indeed, especially those in the entertainment industry. They have no shame.
You're correct, of course. We on the Left should take our cues from the open minded, tolerant Right wingers and how they displayed their repels to for the Obama administration and family. We should use the Right's example of political comportment to govern our behavior.
And which young aspiring singers careers did conservatives try to ruin because they accepted an invitation from a Democratic president to perform at an inauguration?

You're correct, of course. We on the Left should take our cues from the open minded, tolerant Right wingers and how they displayed their repels to for the Obama administration and family. We should use the Right's example of political comportment to govern our behavior.
And which young aspiring singers careers did conservatives try to ruin because they accepted an invitation from a Democratic president to perform at an inauguration?
I don't recall any performers at either of the Obama inaugurations described as 'young and aspiring'. Rather the performers were generally "A" list celebrities.

I had never heard of her and thought I might be missing something. So I checked things out on YouTube. I'd never make it as a judge of talent, sounded like a bunch of mumbling to me. But then that's most often the case when the wife talks to me too. She tells me I need to have my ears checked.

Beautiful voice, even if the bass was too powerful in the background. Hopefully, being associated with that circus clown won't hurt her career too bad.

As always, I'll give your opinion all the consideration it deserves.

Perhaps she's not yet old enough to have had her mind polluted by the nasty, hateful partisanship that has infected so many others.

I'm guessing she's also not hoping for millions to suffer during Trump's administration for political gain.

She just wants to sing. Cool.

You're probably right. As she grows up and realizes just how bad Trump is for this country, she will probably see things differently.

How is Trump bad for the country, by keeping terrorists out?

Trump is the best marketing too the terrorists could even hope for. He wants to wage war on all Muslims instead of just the terrorists.

Bullshit. The claim that being nice to terrorists will get them to give up violence is the dumbest idea aver perpetrated by the left.

Perhaps she's not yet old enough to have had her mind polluted by the nasty, hateful partisanship that has infected so many others.

I'm guessing she's also not hoping for millions to suffer during Trump's administration for political gain.

You're probably right. As she grows up and realizes just how bad Trump is for this country, she will probably see things differently.

Trump is the best marketing too the terrorists could even hope for. He wants to wage war on all Muslims instead of just the terrorists.

Bullshit. The claim that being nice to terrorists will get them to give up violence is the dumbest idea aver perpetrated by the left.

Oh shut up finger boy.

You're correct, of course. We on the Left should take our cues from the open minded, tolerant Right wingers and how they displayed their respect to the Obama administration and family. We should use the Right's example of political comportment to govern our behavior.
He got treated a lot better than Bush, douche bag.

Oh shut up finger boy.

That appears to be the best argument you have.

Oh shut up finger boy.

No need wasting an argument on a brain dead fool like you.

Oh shut up finger boy.

No need wasting an argument on a brain dead fool like you.
When have you ever posted an actual argument?

Oh shut up finger boy.
finger boy is one of our most prolific liars and annoying degenerate, crude, rude, ignorant, low life, fools here at USMB, and that says a lot. Please be kind to him. His stupidity is natural and therefore should be treated as a learning disability and handicap.

Will they remember that, at sixteen, she's still a child?

Oh, Wait, The Democrat Party's fave late-night talkers are big on advocating the rape of little girls! But only then they're related to political figures they loathe.

As always, I'll give your opinion all the consideration it deserves.

Yet you keep responding.

It can be argued that Bush was treated better than Clinton. But, so long as there are boors such as you who throw out perjoratives like "douche bag' like so much candy from a parade float, there will be those ignorant enough to maintain a culture of stupidity for years to come.

Quote, please, where he said ALL Muslims.

I believe Trump said that he was going to restrict immigration FROM COUNTRIES THAT ARE KNOWN FOR TERRORIST ACTIVITIES until such time as they can be EXTREMELY VETTED.

They need to be vetted over and above those that come from friendlier countries. It just makes sense given the terror threats worldwide. We can't just be letting anybody in. If we don't know who they are, they can't come here.

Last edited:
It can be argued that Bush was treated better than Clinton. But, so long as there are boors such as you who throw out perjoratives like "douche bag' like so much candy from a parade float, there will be those ignorant enough to maintain a culture of stupidity for years to come.
No that can't be argued. I call you a douche bag because that's what you are. Apparently you believe you deserve to be treated with respect. You don't.

No that can't be argued. I call you a douche bag because that's what you are. Apparently you believe you deserve to be treated with respect. You don't.
Awww! You're sweet! And an example for the kids! You should be so proud of your parents for providing such a wonderful upbringing and world outlook!

Awww! You're sweet! And an example for the kids! You should be so proud of your parents for providing such a wonderful upbringing and world outlook!
Apparently you believe I care if douche bag left wingers like me.

Oh shut up finger boy.
finger boy is one of our most prolific liars and annoying degenerate, crude, rude, ignorant, low life, fools here at USMB, and that says a lot. Please be kind to him. His stupidity is natural and therefore should be treated as a learning disability and handicap.
Irony.

Forum List

Back