Here is one artist not beiing bullied by the left wing dirtbags

Good for her. It's a shame that her music is selling because of politics instead of her singing talent, but I guess it's better than not selling any records at all.
It's not selling more because of politics. It is selling more because of exposure. Something an upcoming event like this has lots of.

How many of Trump's supporters do you think would buy classical music from her or anyone else if she weren't doing this?

Me .... I'm a very big fan of hers.

Are you trying to intimate something negative about Trump supporters?

And which young aspiring singers careers did conservatives try to ruin because they accepted an invitation from a Democratic president to perform at an inauguration?
I don't recall any performers at either of the Obama inaugurations described as 'young and aspiring'. Rather the performers were generally "A" list celebrities.
Did any conservatives call for a boycott when this same girl sang for Obama at the 2010 Christmas Tree Lighting or the National Prayer Breakfast in 2012?

I'm not sure she is responsible for the boycott of Trump's inauguration. I'm pretty sure Trump, himself is the problem.
The left is the problem.

I suppose you might see the left as a problem if you are a RWNJ.
The left is a problem, libtards are deranged.

Good for her. It's a shame that her music is selling because of politics instead of her singing talent, but I guess it's better than not selling any records at all.
It's not selling more because of politics. It is selling more because of exposure. Something an upcoming event like this has lots of.

How many of Trump's supporters do you think would buy classical music from her or anyone else if she weren't doing this?

Pointed out this hypocrisy earlier and dog astutely ignored it.

It seems to be the 'in' thing at the moment for ugly hateful people to point to an amorphous group called Trump supporters and call them ugly hateful names.

You're probably right. As she grows up and realizes just how bad Trump is for this country, she will probably see things differently.

How is Trump bad for the country, by keeping terrorists out?

Trump is the best marketing too the terrorists could even hope for. He wants to wage war on all Muslims instead of just the terrorists.

Bullshit. The claim that being nice to terrorists will get them to give up violence is the dumbest idea aver perpetrated by the left.

Oh shut up finger boy.
finger boy is one of our most prolific liars and annoying degenerate, crude, rude, ignorant, low life, fools here at USMB, and that says a lot. Please be kind to him. His stupidity is natural and therefore should be treated as a learning disability and handicap.
He does have his lovely picture up in a gay bar in Palm Springs, however.

You're correct, of course. We on the Left should take our cues from the open minded, tolerant Right wingers and how they displayed their repels to for the Obama administration and family. We should use the Right's example of political comportment to govern our behavior.
And which young aspiring singers careers did conservatives try to ruin because they accepted an invitation from a Democratic president to perform at an inauguration?
I don't recall any performers at either of the Obama inaugurations described as 'young and aspiring'. Rather the performers were generally "A" list celebrities.
Did any conservatives call for a boycott when this same girl sang for Obama at the 2010 Christmas Tree Lighting or the National Prayer Breakfast in 2012?

I'm not sure she is responsible for the boycott of Trump's inauguration. I'm pretty sure Trump, himself is the problem.
The left is the problem.
The Left has caused all your troubles. Easier than taking personal responsibility, isn't it?

The left is the problem.
The Left has caused all your troubles. Easier than taking personal responsibility, isn't it?
No, the left is only responsible for the problems government creates. I don't take personal responsibility for your fucked up government social programs and regulations.

It's fun blaming your critics for your fuckups, isn't it?

Only if you don't accept that Trump supporters are less educated and less likely to appreciate classical style music. Trump's own campaign knew that.

Only if you don't accept that Trump supporters are less educated and less likely to appreciate classical style music. Trump's own campaign knew that.

In other words, you are intimating something negative about Trump supporters

Pointed out this hypocrisy earlier and dog astutely ignored it.

It seems to be the 'in' thing at the moment for ugly hateful people to point to an amorphous group called Trump supporters and call them ugly hateful names.

They, as a group are ugly and hateful.

Is that right? You're sure, of course, right? I mean ---- you have proof, right?

The left is the problem.
No, the left is only responsible for the problems government creates. I don't take personal responsibility for your fucked up government social programs and regulations.

It's fun blaming your critics for your fuckups, isn't it?

Congress is yours, especially the house. I guess that's why they enjoy such high popularity ratings.

Intimating is such a pussy word. I'm doing my best to declare their negative qualities.

Intimating is such a pussy word. I'm doing my best to declare their negative qualities.
You are a pussy.

I guess I gave you an opportunity to change the subject by using the word "boycott" instead of "blacklist". I'll ask it again.
Did any conservatives launch an effort to blacklist this same girl for performing for Obama at the 2010 Christmas Tree Lighting or the National Prayer Breakfast in 2012?

I'm not aware of her being blacklisted anywhere.
Did Republicans harass her on social media when she performed for Obama? Any reports of that? Yes or no.

Trump will tell her...

You remind me of Ivanka when she was your age. Come and sit on my lap

trump-and-ivanka.jpg

That's a beautiful picture. There is nothing improper about it. I held my own daughter the same way all her life, even when she was in her twenties. I always called her “my little girl”. That's who she was and who she would always be. Sadly, she died December 30th of last year at age 28. Nothing would make me happier than to be able to hold her right now just as Trump is holding his own daughter.

You see filth and incest when you see Trumps daughter sitting on her father's knee. I feel sad for you. I look at the same picture and see an innocent and beautiful bond between father and daughter.

If you have a daughter – no matter what her age - my New Year's wish for you is that she gets to sit on your knee and gives you little-girl hugs and little-girl kisses on the cheek. That is one of the ways that love is shown in that very special and powerful relationship between a father and his little girl.

Trump will tell her...

You remind me of Ivanka when she was your age. Come and sit on my lap

trump-and-ivanka.jpg

That's a beautiful picture. There is nothing improper about it. I held my own daughter the same way all her life, even when she was in her twenties. I always called her “my little girl”. That's who she was and who she would always be. Sadly, she died December 30th of last year at age 28. Nothing would make me happier than to be able to hold her right now just as Trump is holding his own daughter.

You see filth and incest when you see Trumps daughter sitting on her father's knee. I feel sad for you. I look at the same picture and see an innocent and beautiful bond between father and daughter.

If you have a daughter – no matter what her age - my New Year's wish for you is that she gets to sit on your knee and gives you little-girl hugs and little-girl kisses on the cheek. That is one of the ways that love is shown in that very special and powerful relationship between a father and his little girl.

Pervs always see the perverted in things. Frankly it's disgusting how people can twist innocence.

I guess I gave you an opportunity to change the subject by using the word "boycott" instead of "blacklist". I'll ask it again.
Did any conservatives launch an effort to blacklist this same girl for performing for Obama at the 2010 Christmas Tree Lighting or the National Prayer Breakfast in 2012?

I'm not aware of her being blacklisted anywhere.
Did Republicans harass her on social media when she performed for Obama? Any reports of that? Yes or no.

Stick with the subject. Tell me about that black list.

Forum List

Back