Here is the Dodger's attempt to play nice with Christians/Catholics their own game 7/30/2023

Looks like the dodgers are trying damage control, and to run down the middle lanes of the highway. A Christian Faith and Family Day, 7/30/2023.

The thing is even if they try to do this, the left will attempt to buy as many tickets as possible to ruin it.

Baseball is going downhill if they have pride days, and every other day in the book. I wonder when obese people day is? Think of all the money they could make at the concession stands.

Baseball is going downhill if they have pride days, and every other day in the book. I wonder when obese people day is? Think of all the money they could make at the concession stands.

I have no issue with the "day" thing, as the Mets have Irish, Italian, Jewish, and Greek American days as well as several others.

The days are advertised, and you can go if you want.

I have no issue with the "day" thing, as the Mets have Irish, Italian, Jewish, and Greek American days as well as several others.

The days are advertised, and you can go if you want.
True, but the whole idea is go get people to show up to increase attendance. Non Irish people don't give a damn if there is an Irish day but if people know there is a pride day, the attendance that day will be less because a minority of kooks will show up while thousands of others stay home.

True, but the whole idea is go get people to show up to increase attendance. Non Irish people don't give a damn if there is an Irish day but if people know there is a pride day, the attendance that day will be less because a minority of kooks will show up while thousands of others stay home.

Someone that would not go to the game due to it being pride day is no different than someone that would not go to the game due to it being Irish day.

Someone that would not go to the game due to it being pride day is no different than someone that would not go to the game due to it being Irish day.
Not true at all. That was ridiculous to even say. There are many who would not go on pride day but would on Irish day.

The Catholics deserve the shame. All those nasty child molesting priests and rapists.
Amazing how the RWingers around here criticize others for someone who does the same. So ironic and most of all, expected.

Wow, bringing up homesexual rapists again.

It’s like they want to destroy homosexuality

Depends on the location. Pride events in Blue State/City combos are probably well attended.

The issue here wasn't that the SPI's are A gay group, is that they are an intentionally sacrilegious and provocative one, which may do some good charity work, but that is overshadowed for some Catholics by their blasphemy.

What the right hate is fags trying to indoctrinate our children. The Irish don't do that.

Neither do 99.9% of gay people.

You keep proving your hate for gay people is no different than a racist hate for Irish people

Thanks for doing that

Neither do 99.9% of gay people.

You keep proving your hate for gay people is no different than a racist hate for Irish people

Thanks for doing that
You're figure is way off, but, I'll give you credit for the fact that the left are up to their necks in trying to push queerness on our kids.

You don't make a bit of sense, unless one touched your little pito and you liked it.

You area laugh a minute. Be like the in crowd in your democrat cult, go castrate yourself. It’s what all the cool Dems want.

Forum List

Back