Here is the question atheists can't answer...

If there is no creator, how did the universe get here?
Again, this fails as an appeal to ignorance fallacy.

That science has yet to determine the origin of the universe doesn’t mean ‘god’ is the ‘answer.’

God is the only answer...

14184488_1313179638746054_8812871495908553471_n.jpg

Unless they have a personal relationship they will never understand
I used to believe I had a personal relationship with God. Then I realized there is no God. But that's OK. I'd rather know the truth and appreciate every day. So lucky we were born. And hopefully lived a good life
You weren't "lucky" to be born. You were born because God created you, and placed you in your mother's womb, and he has given you all the good things in this life that you enjoy. There is no "luck" involved.
I was born because my broke parents were horny that night. They didn't have any more than 2 kids because my mom got her tubes tied.

That science has yet to determine the origin of the universe doesn’t mean ‘god’ is the ‘answer.’

Unless I too one time thought I had a personal relationship with this God everyone believes in and then realized I was just comforting myself. Google George Carlin greatest bs story ever told
If George Carlin could come back from where he is now, he would tell you a different story. But it's too late for him. Not too late for you.
Us athiests don't lay in our death beds or our loved ones hoping for heaven or worrying about hell.

They told me the Greek Orthodox won't do your service if you get cremated I told my family to cremate me anyways. Im not in the least bit worried that your stories are real.

Same way if I tried to convert you to Mormon or Islam. Would I have a chance? So you are an athiest too. I just believe in one less God than you.
When you are actually on your deathbed, we can talk about it then.

You say you don't believe anything and almost immediately follow it up by saying you believe something. :lol:

Did you mean to say you don't have faith in anything at the beginning?
Put it this way. Gone are the days where it's assumed everyone believes Jesus was the son of God. In fact you should know out if ten people maybe 2-5 believe Jesus was literally the son of God.

Some people believe in generic God. I went from Christian to theist to an agnostic atheist. I really truly don't believe there is a creator in the conventional sense. Logic tells me man made it up.

But my position can only matter if you believe in the Christian God. If all you believe in is a generic creator and you understand religions are made up, then it doesn't matter if I believe. And then what makes you think a heaven exists?

And no Christian that truly believes should ever get mad. They should only feel sorry for non believers

You can believe God is man made up..

I really don't care..

I have a feeling were both going to die around the same time, because were around the same age..

I will vouch to God you are an ok guy. Silly boo boo..

Let me see what I can do to save your soul from the internal gates of hell.

Maybe God when I meet him would see it my way and you really are ok...and worth it to join us in heaven..
You think a God would reward intelligence

Your not that very street smarts math smarts, economic smarts or political smarts

But you are honest ..and sometimes just don't know..

Hell I don't know everything and admit like you when I don't have a clue about a subject...

It's a promise pal, I pinky swear..if you want to go the rest of your life saying there is no God..

I will tell God to send me to hell instead of you..

Just the way I am.

In fact I make this promise to any atheist on here..

Go ahead and deny God here on earth. Spread the denial of God, Jesus, holy spirit and mother Mary..

Go ahead..

But if you meet me at the gates of heaven I will stand up for you and just tell God you were indoctrinated..

And I will plead God for me to take your place in hell and you take my place in heaven..

Just the way I am and how strongly I feel about God.

Think about how evil you would have to be to burn something alive for an eternity. We are appauled when Isis burns a prisoner alive and that suffering is 5 minutes max.

The God you worship burns us like that for eternity.

Sorry, no amount of cohersion can get me to believe what I know isn't true.

I used to believe I had a personal relationship with God. Then I realized there is no God. But that's OK. I'd rather know the truth and appreciate every day. So lucky we were born. And hopefully lived a good life
You weren't "lucky" to be born. You were born because God created you, and placed you in your mother's womb, and he has given you all the good things in this life that you enjoy. There is no "luck" involved.
I was born because my broke parents were horny that night. They didn't have any more than 2 kids because my mom got her tubes tied.
Your life is a gift from God. His love for you is so vast the entire universe could not contain it.

Put it this way. Gone are the days where it's assumed everyone believes Jesus was the son of God. In fact you should know out if ten people maybe 2-5 believe Jesus was literally the son of God.

Some people believe in generic God. I went from Christian to theist to an agnostic atheist. I really truly don't believe there is a creator in the conventional sense. Logic tells me man made it up.

But my position can only matter if you believe in the Christian God. If all you believe in is a generic creator and you understand religions are made up, then it doesn't matter if I believe. And then what makes you think a heaven exists?

And no Christian that truly believes should ever get mad. They should only feel sorry for non believers

I really don't care..

I have a feeling were both going to die around the same time, because were around the same age..

Maybe God when I meet him would see it my way and you really are ok...and worth it to join us in heaven..

Your not that very street smarts math smarts, economic smarts or political smarts

Hell I don't know everything and admit like you when I don't have a clue about a subject...

It's a promise pal, I pinky swear..if you want to go the rest of your life saying there is no God..

Just the way I am.

Go ahead and deny God here on earth. Spread the denial of God, Jesus, holy spirit and mother Mary..

Go ahead..

But if you meet me at the gates of heaven I will stand up for you and just tell God you were indoctrinated..

And I will plead God for me to take your place in hell and you take my place in heaven..

Think about how evil you would have to be to burn something alive for an eternity. We are appauled when Isis burns a prisoner alive and that suffering is 5 minutes max.

The God you worship burns us like that for eternity.

Sorry, no amount of cohersion can get me to believe what I know isn't true.
And he only does that to some of his "children", to prove to the others how much he "loves" them. These cultists worship a psychopathic ideology.

Unless I too one time thought I had a personal relationship with this God everyone believes in and then realized I was just comforting myself. Google George Carlin greatest bs story ever told
If George Carlin could come back from where he is now, he would tell you a different story. But it's too late for him. Not too late for you.
Us athiests don't lay in our death beds or our loved ones hoping for heaven or worrying about hell.

They told me the Greek Orthodox won't do your service if you get cremated I told my family to cremate me anyways. Im not in the least bit worried that your stories are real.

Same way if I tried to convert you to Mormon or Islam. Would I have a chance? So you are an athiest too. I just believe in one less God than you.
I can't imagine wanting it any more than while going thru 5 years of watching my mom die of Alzheimer's.

I would do anything I could but what I couldn't do is believe what I just don't believe.

You'll go to hell has zero effect on me

Your life is a gift from God. His love for you is so vast the entire universe could not contain it.
But burn in hell for eternity if you don't believe the unbelievable. And I'm going to go hide

I really don't care..

Just the way I am.

Go ahead..

So the Baal cult has an inside track with this god you hope exists?

What cullt and what hope?

I just know..

Again I am willing to reason with god and beg him to save your soul.

I will take any atheist place in hell to prove I am right.

That's how strongly I feel about God, Jesus, holy ghost and mother Mary..

I have already lived on earth, been to jail..what's the worse the devil can give me?

Big fucking deal.physical pain don't hurt a guy like me..

Bit you atheist not knowing and ignoring ...

That's the worst torture of all..when you can see God exists every day if you are paying attention..

And I would try to save him..

And I would go the extra mile and try to save him when he was dead

Imagine how much nicer people would be if God just killed every nazi or overy member of Isis.

Do you think bush would have lied us into Iraq if God killed for doing that? Would Saddam have been a murderer if God took out murderers?

Would it be so bad if God put food in poor peoples homes? Wouldn't him getting involved every once in a while make this a much better place?

Maybe he could stop tornadoes and flooding that kills. Stop cancer aids Alzheimer's

Do something every once in a while!

God doesn't "send" people anywhere, they choose for themselves where they want to go after they die.

If you choose in this life to be with God, then after death your choice to be with God will be honored for all eternity.

If you choose in this life to reject God, then after death your choice to reject God will be honored for all eternity.

I really don't care..

Just the way I am.

Go ahead..

I just know..

I have already lived on earth, been to jail..what's the worse the devil can give me?

That's the worst torture of all..when you can see God exists every day if you are paying attention..
The Baal cult. You know? the religion your modern faith was predicated on. Same story. New audience...

I can't imagine wanting it any more than while going thru 5 years of watching my mom die of Alzheimer's.

I would do anything I could but what I couldn't do is believe what I just don't believe.

Damn , pal I am sorry to hear about that,

I kind of know, my wife died 8 years ago today...

Her name was Donna..

I would post the obituarie but then sone creepy person on here would use it as ammo against me

Just the way I am.

Go ahead..

I just know..

The Baal cult. You know? the religion your modern faith was predicated on. Same story. New audience...

What are you 13 years old?

Scoot away child adults are talking here

Why did one get miscarriaged, one get aborted, one was retarded and one got cancer? He created that?
God gave us a perfect world where none of those things would have happened. We disobeyed him, and sin entered the world. Because of our sin, we now live in a world plagued by war, famine, poverty, illness, and all manner of bad things happen to innocent people. Every time we sin, we make this world worse. Every time we obey God, and keep his commandments, we make the world better. If you want a better world, then believe in God and keep his commandments. Also, you can pray. Prayer changes things.
Actually praying does nothing outside placebo. Two hands doing better than 1000 praying.

And if God would just reveal himself once and not on a piece of toast. Do something only a God could do. Do away with Isis. Have the desert turn to quicksand

Imagine how much nicer people would be if God just killed every nazi or overy member of Isis.

Do you think bush would have lied us into Iraq if God killed for doing that? Would Saddam have been a murderer if God took out murderers?

Would it be so bad if God put food in poor peoples homes? Wouldn't him getting involved every once in a while make this a much better place?

Maybe he could stop tornadoes and flooding that kills. Stop cancer aids Alzheimer's

Do something every once in a while!
We had a perfect world, that was our original home. There was no hunger or thirst or poverty or disease.

But we lost that perfect world when we disobeyed God, and sin entered the world, and with it pain and suffering.

If you want to make this world we live in a better place, then do something about it.

First, you can pray for a better world, that helps a lot.

Second, you can go out in the world and do acts of charity and mercy.

Instead of whining that there are hungry people, you can go out in the world and feed them.

You can go to hospitals and visit the sick.

If a tornado destroys a community, you can go there and help rebuild it.

Or, if none of these are possible for you in your life circumstances, you can pull out your checkbook and write a check to a charity that helps people with these problems.

Nothing is stopping you from making this a better world.

But stop blaming God, it is you who are to blame for the problems of the world if you refuse to do anything about it.

God doesn't "send" people anywhere, they choose for themselves where they want to go after they die.

If you choose in this life to be with God, then after death your choice to be with God will be honored for all eternity.

If you choose in this life to reject God, then after death your choice to reject God will be honored for all eternity.

But I am good, if Jesus died on the cross to save sinners..

Why can't I talk to God and take the place of misinformed non believers in hell?

Why did one get miscarriaged, one get aborted, one was retarded and one got cancer? He created that?
God gave us a perfect world where none of those things would have happened. We disobeyed him, and sin entered the world. Because of our sin, we now live in a world plagued by war, famine, poverty, illness, and all manner of bad things happen to innocent people. Every time we sin, we make this world worse. Every time we obey God, and keep his commandments, we make the world better. If you want a better world, then believe in God and keep his commandments. Also, you can pray. Prayer changes things.
Actually praying does nothing outside placebo. Two hands doing better than 1000 praying.

And if God would just reveal himself once and not on a piece of toast. Do something only a God could do. Do away with Isis. Have the desert turn to quicksand
God sent his only Son into the world as an infant, and as a man he healed the sick, gave sight to the blind, cured the lepers, fed the multitude, walked on water, controlled the storms, cast out demons, turned water into wine, raised the dead, and as a grand finale he was crucified, died for our sins, and rose again on the third day and walked the Earth in front of witnesses.

And yet, after all this has happened, you demand more signs and wonders!!!

Damn , pal I am sorry to hear about that,

I kind of know, my wife died 8 years ago today...

Her name was Donna..

I would post the obituarie but then sone creepy person on here would use it as ammo against me
Yea don't do that! My dad says he will never get over it. I asked a guy who lost his wife 4 years ago if you get over it and he started crying.

My mom died 3 weeks ago.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing your partner is worse than losing your mom. You've been together so long.

My dad forgets he was in hell and almost died taking care of her. He doesn't care now he wishes he had her back. he's at the cemetery every other day. It's creepy if you ask me.

But I am good, if Jesus died on the cross to save sinners..

Why can't I talk to God and take the place of misinformed non believers in hell?
Because you can't, and stop saying you will. All you're doing is confusing people.

Forum List

Back