Here is the question atheists can't answer...

A lot of smart theists that doesn't prove anything, just like the fact athiests are very intelligent.

Einstein believed there was a God but he didn't prove it.

I understand the logic behind the idea there must be a creator but there really doesn't have to be one.

And Einstein isn't celebrated for his religious beliefs
If there is no creator, how did the universe get here?
Again, this fails as an appeal to ignorance fallacy.

That science has yet to determine the origin of the universe doesn’t mean ‘god’ is the ‘answer.’

God is the only answer...

14184488_1313179638746054_8812871495908553471_n.jpg

Unless they have a personal relationship they will never understand
I used to believe I had a personal relationship with God. Then I realized there is no God. But that's OK. I'd rather know the truth and appreciate every day. So lucky we were born. And hopefully lived a good life
You weren't "lucky" to be born. You were born because God created you, and placed you in your mother's womb, and he has given you all the good things in this life that you enjoy. There is no "luck" involved.

Who knows? We may never answer that question. I'm not going to accept superstitious stories from our ignorant ancient ancestors
So you go by faith, in what mankind has so-called figured out thus far. Correct *

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Yes. I don't "believe" anything. We either know something or we don't. Do I BELIEVE there is other life out there? Yes I do. But I don't have faith there is. At least not enough to base my entire existence on it.

You say you don't believe anything and almost immediately follow it up by saying you believe something. :lol:

Did you mean to say you don't have faith in anything at the beginning?
Put it this way. Gone are the days where it's assumed everyone believes Jesus was the son of God. In fact you should know out if ten people maybe 2-5 believe Jesus was literally the son of God.

Some people believe in generic God. I went from Christian to theist to an agnostic atheist. I really truly don't believe there is a creator in the conventional sense. Logic tells me man made it up.

But my position can only matter if you believe in the Christian God. If all you believe in is a generic creator and you understand religions are made up, then it doesn't matter if I believe. And then what makes you think a heaven exists?

And no Christian that truly believes should ever get mad. They should only feel sorry for non believers
Jesus had nothing to do with creation

If God is the creator, he created slowly and methodically over a billion years

Another name for evolution
When I believed in generic God and evolution I too thought God planted the life seed in the water and a billion years later man popped up.

Is Christianity on board with that? If not then you aren't a Christian. If you aren't a Christian, why do you think believing in God matters?

Who knows? We may never answer that question. I'm not going to accept superstitious stories from our ignorant ancient ancestors
So you go by faith, in what mankind has so-called figured out thus far. Correct *

Yes. I don't "believe" anything. We either know something or we don't. Do I BELIEVE there is other life out there? Yes I do. But I don't have faith there is. At least not enough to base my entire existence on it.

You say you don't believe anything and almost immediately follow it up by saying you believe something. :lol:

Put it this way. Gone are the days where it's assumed everyone believes Jesus was the son of God. In fact you should know out if ten people maybe 2-5 believe Jesus was literally the son of God.

Some people believe in generic God. I went from Christian to theist to an agnostic atheist. I really truly don't believe there is a creator in the conventional sense. Logic tells me man made it up.

But my position can only matter if you believe in the Christian God. If all you believe in is a generic creator and you understand religions are made up, then it doesn't matter if I believe. And then what makes you think a heaven exists?

And no Christian that truly believes should ever get mad. They should only feel sorry for non believers

You can believe God is man made up..

I really don't care..

I have a feeling were both going to die around the same time, because were around the same age..

I will vouch to God you are an ok guy. Silly boo boo..

Let me see what I can do to save your soul from the internal gates of hell.

Maybe God when I meet him would see it my way and you really are ok...and worth it to join us in heaven..

That science has yet to determine the origin of the universe doesn’t mean ‘god’ is the ‘answer.’

I used to believe I had a personal relationship with God. Then I realized there is no God. But that's OK. I'd rather know the truth and appreciate every day. So lucky we were born. And hopefully lived a good life
You weren't "lucky" to be born. You were born because God created you, and placed you in your mother's womb, and he has given you all the good things in this life that you enjoy. There is no "luck" involved.
Why did one get miscarriaged, one get aborted, one was retarded and one got cancer? He created that?

I really don't care..

I have a feeling were both going to die around the same time, because were around the same age..

Maybe God when I meet him would see it my way and you really are ok...and worth it to join us in heaven..
You think a God would reward intelligence

I didn't make up the story, even Eisenstein knew their was a God, just not a personal one..

You should read Einstein's personal biography this long 3 day weekend..it's like 600 pages long..

A fascinating book read it around 2009
A lot of smart theists that doesn't prove anything, just like the fact athiests are very intelligent.

I understand the logic behind the idea there must be a creator but there really doesn't have to be one.

Unless I too one time thought I had a personal relationship with this God everyone believes in and then realized I was just comforting myself. Google George Carlin greatest bs story ever told

Why did one get miscarriaged, one get aborted, one was retarded and one got cancer? He created that?
God gave us a perfect world where none of those things would have happened. We disobeyed him, and sin entered the world. Because of our sin, we now live in a world plagued by war, famine, poverty, illness, and all manner of bad things happen to innocent people. Every time we sin, we make this world worse. Every time we obey God, and keep his commandments, we make the world better. If you want a better world, then believe in God and keep his commandments. Also, you can pray. Prayer changes things.

Unless I too one time thought I had a personal relationship with this God everyone believes in and then realized I was just comforting myself. Google George Carlin greatest bs story ever told
If George Carlin could come back from where he is now, he would tell you a different story. But it's too late for him. Not too late for you.

If God is the creator, he took a billion years to decide what he wanted to create. He made a lot of mistakes and slowly worked out which creatures would survive and which would become extinct.

If man was created in his image, God waited billions of years to decide what that image would be

I guess my ultimate goal is to devide theists into two groups. Ones who think it matters and ones who don't.

If you aren't a Muslim who will kill me or a Christian who says I'll go to hell, I'll leave you alone.

And for the record I only take generic God people seriously. Anyone in a cult that thinks they know something because of some ancient books? Im sorry but ha ha to Islam Mormons and the old and new testament

Last edited:

I really don't care..

Your not that very street smarts math smarts, economic smarts or political smarts

But you are honest ..and sometimes just don't know..

Hell I don't know everything and admit like you when I don't have a clue about a subject...

It's a promise pal, I pinky swear..if you want to go the rest of your life saying there is no God..

I will tell God to send me to hell instead of you..

Just the way I am.

Childish nonsense.

If God is the creator, he took a billion years to decide what he wanted to create. He made a lot of mistakes and slowly worked out which creatures would survive and which would become extinct.

If man was created in his image, God waited billions of years to decide what that image would be
God exists outside time and space. He is simultaneously existing at the creation of the universe, and at the end of the universe, and all points between.

If George Carlin could come back from where he is now, he would tell you a different story. But it's too late for him. Not too late for you.
Us athiests don't lay in our death beds or our loved ones hoping for heaven or worrying about hell.

They told me the Greek Orthodox won't do your service if you get cremated I told my family to cremate me anyways. Im not in the least bit worried that your stories are real.

Same way if I tried to convert you to Mormon or Islam. Would I have a chance? So you are an athiest too. I just believe in one less God than you.

God exists outside time and space. He is simultaneously existing at the creation of the universe, and at the end of the universe, and all points between.
How about before and after?

And after the universe is done. What was the point?

And you have evidence to support this claim of course...?

I really don't care..

Your not that very street smarts math smarts, economic smarts or political smarts

Hell I don't know everything and admit like you when I don't have a clue about a subject...

It's a promise pal, I pinky swear..if you want to go the rest of your life saying there is no God..

Just the way I am.

In fact I make this promise to any atheist on here..

Go ahead and deny God here on earth. Spread the denial of God, Jesus, holy spirit and mother Mary..

Go ahead..

But if you meet me at the gates of heaven I will stand up for you and just tell God you were indoctrinated..

And I will plead God for me to take your place in hell and you take my place in heaven..

Just the way I am and how strongly I feel about God.

So the biblical God does not exist

He did not create the world in seven days. In fact, the world is changing. The earth is moving, the universe is expanding, life is still evolving. Gods work is unfinished .......you might even call it evolution

I could never figure out why a person would submit themselves, to a faith predicated on them being punished for something they themselves didn't do. And founded on the notion that they are irredeemably flawed...

I really don't care..

Just the way I am.

In fact I make this promise to any atheist on here..

Go ahead and deny God here on earth. Spread the denial of God, Jesus, holy spirit and mother Mary..

Go ahead..

But if you meet me at the gates of heaven I will stand up for you and just tell God you were indoctrinated..

And I will plead God for me to take your place in hell and you take my place in heaven..

Just the way I am and how strongly I feel about God.

So the Baal cult has an inside track with this god you hope exists?

Forum List

Back