Here is the question atheists can't answer...

Everything evolved...then it stopped LOL
i know this is too funny - lol silly atheists i see no monkeys turning into people but i see a whole lot of atheists acting like monkeys
Christians are so ignorant about evolution

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory
God is not a theory. Not a scientific one. Not one bit of evidence.

It’s a hypothesis
Jesus will reveal himself if one follows his instructions all of us that have know it has been proven - why would you choose eternal torment when it is so easy to prove he is real
What are his instructions?

i know this is too funny - lol silly atheists i see no monkeys turning into people but i see a whole lot of atheists acting like monkeys

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory
i am not a christian number one --- and nothing can be a fact until we die and get the truth wake up. the only fact you can have is from God cos he will reveal himself to you
But you claim for a fact to have met Jesus. Can you show us?

And how do you know it was god? It could have been an alien fucking with your mind
he proves it...
How? An alien could “prove it” by messing with your mind.

Ok, what do I have to do?
EARNESTLY andhonestly seek jesus wwith an open mind and heart... it is too cool when he reveals himself

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

It’s a hypothesis
Jesus will reveal himself if one follows his instructions all of us that have know it has been proven - why would you choose eternal torment when it is so easy to prove he is real
What are his instructions?
i told ya...

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory
i am not a christian number one --- and nothing can be a fact until we die and get the truth wake up. the only fact you can have is from God cos he will reveal himself to you

And how do you know it was god? It could have been an alien fucking with your mind
he proves it...

EARNESTLY andhonestly seek jesus wwith an open mind and heart... it is too cool when he reveals himself
I tried. I didn’t get it. What did I do wrong? You can’t fault me if I tried and it didn’t work. Don’t tell me 30 plus years wasn’t enough.

Why doesn’t god just reveal himself to all of us when we are kids? Give us all a chance like he did you

he proves it...

I tried. I didn’t get it. What did I do wrong? You can’t fault me if I tried and it didn’t work. Don’t tell me 30 plus years wasn’t enough.

Why doesn’t god just reveal himself to all of us when we are kids? Give us all a chance like he did you
I believe I knew him when I was a kid cos nothing else could have gotten me thru the horror i went thru... Iam no one special Jesus reads our hearts it must be open and truly seeking him them be aware of you surroundings...
There is no other way it could be in my life now i am facing hardship to the tenth degree and somehow i am being taken care of. i have no money no family and was homeless now i have an apartment and some how am being cared for money comes from the strangest places when ineed it i am waiting on ssi

he proves it...

I believe I knew him when I was a kid cos nothing else could have gotten me thru the horror i went thru... Iam no one special Jesus reads our hearts it must be open and truly seeking him them be aware of you surroundings...
There is no other way it could be in my life now i am facing hardship to the tenth degree and somehow i am being taken care of. i have no money no family and was homeless now i have an apartment and some how am being cared for money comes from the strangest places when ineed it i am waiting on ssi
What happens to people who don’t believe a god exists?

he proves it...

What happens to people who don’t believe a god exists?
there are only two choices if you are not serving Jesus then you are serving Satan and Satans afterlife is located in hell where there is eternal torment - watch some videos on people dreaming or dying and going to hell they all have the same story and it is scary if jesus can be revealed to you then why would you even tempt eternal torment?

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory
oh silly boy science can only be theory...

Evolution is supported by facts
God is, at best, a theory
A theory not supported by facts

Gravity is a fact......it occurs
How and why it occurs is a theory

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

you are wrong cos Godcan be proven by following Jesus instructions many upon many have proven it why not you? is eternal torment worth it really in the grand scheme of things...?

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

Except you're a mindless troll nobody gives a shit about.

Find those transitional fossils yet? Nope..still a theory
Plenty of fossils that prove beyond doubt that evolution has occurred

If you look at Rock strata you can mark the passage of time. Fossils found at lower levels of strata are exclusively simple organisms. There are no dinosaur bones mixed in.

Disproving your theories of creation

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

You're wasting your time, wingnut.

You know no more about evolution than you do anything else you try to come across as an expert on.

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

If you look at Rock strata you can mark the passage of time. Fossils found at lower levels of strata are exclusively simple organisms. There are no dinosaur bones mixed in.

No transitional fossils wing nut. That's the one you can't get around....and I know it

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

It’s a hypothesis

Agree

God is a hypothesis of why things happen
A simplistic answer to all life's mysteries

Why do things fall to earth?
God wants them to

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

In the true story thier is someone called Satan that is doing everything in his power to remove all traces of God. If you did any research on the real truth of the world we live in and who is really rinning it then fyou would know for certain a God and Satan must exist

I doubt you did anything wrong. The trouble may lie in expectations. What did you, as a Christian, expect to happen?

Jesus once commented, "Blessed are those who believe without seeing." In other words, be careful what you wish for, and be thankful for not seeing.

Sealybobo, I consider you one of the best atheists posting in this forum. I understand the desire to know, to have God reveal Himself. Consider...what is it like after the revelation? I can tell you. It is like living with a big hole and an impossible yearning probably much the same a heroin addict has when he is in desperate need of a fix.

One cannot experience the Magnificent and not want to continue living in His full presence. Indeed, blessed are those who believe without seeing.

I doubt you did anything wrong. The trouble may lie in expectations. What did you, as a Christian, expect to happen?

Jesus once commented, "Blessed are those who believe without seeing." In other words, be careful what you wish for, and be thankful for not seeing.

Sealybobo, I consider you one of the best atheists posting in this forum. I understand the desire to know, to have God reveal Himself. Consider...what is it like after the revelation? I can tell you. It is like living with a big hole and an impossible yearning probably much the same a heroin addict has when he is in desperate need of a fix.

One cannot experience the Magnificent and not want to continue living in His full presence. Indeed, blessed are those who believe without seeing.
well put doll... Jesus wants to prove himself to you... Try his instructions otherwise your opinion has only half the equation and therefore cannot mathematically be an educated one...

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

No transitional fossils wing nut. That's the one you can't get around....and I know it

Again you struggle with the how evolution occurs while ignoring the fact that it happens

There are transitional fossils but you assume evolution occurs in tiny, inperceptable increments. May be evolution occurs is leaps and surges

Forum List

Back