Here is the question atheists can't answer...

How did we get here?

The periodic table has always existed. The basic building blocks of the universe

Matter cannot be created or destroyed. <thanks Mr Newton>

That matter combined into certain hydrocarbons to create the basic elements of life. Those elements evolved into increasingly more complex creatures

It's one thing to persuasively argue for a "First Cause". It's another matter entirely to prove it was your version of this "First Cause" that was responsible for everything.

there is a testable transition by a land creature to become an avian without a physical intermediary ...

th

the cicada transforms theirself by a predetermined program set in place by their mental process reconfiguring their physical presence allowing them to become an entirely different being.

physiology's origin and its configuration is not by chance but through a building process that knowingly progresses from one form to another and from simple to complex. the genome of life.

There is no particular reason why the universe had to have been created. Birth and death are human paradigms. The universe could have existed from infinity, to infinity.
Matter cannot be created or destroyed
All matter in the universe has always existed
The best explanation for how the universe began is the inflation model. It is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.

Well, did you occasionally hear from the nuclear bombs you dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Transformed matter into another state.....did not destroy it

you aren't that much into physics, am I right?
I'm a freak'n internationally renowned internet expert

Watch this....

F= m x a

Well, did you occasionally hear from the nuclear bombs you dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Watch this....

F= m x a
Well, this is Newton. Isaac didn't know about the transition of mass into energy.
Which is the mystery behind nuclear energy. It also works the other way round, we only did not master it by now.

Watch this....

F= m x a
Well, this is Newton. Isaac didn't know about the transition of mass into energy.
Which is the mystery behind nuclear energy. It also works the other way round, we only did not master it by now.

Oh yea, Einstein?

Watch this...

E= mc2

It's a mystery. OTOH, I accept the Universe is about 13.8 Billion years old. Do you? God created the Universe and all the physical laws with in it. Do you deny this?

God gave us brains. My thinking is that God expects us to use our brains to better understand the natural universe God created over 13 BILLION years ago. Do you agree with this?

34xq8w4.jpg
"So what happened here?"

That is funny.

I'd really like to know myself.

It takes just as much faith to believe in the big bang, in fact, moreso than it is to believe in Jesus Christ.

Why does belief in the big bang take more faith than belief in Jesus? :popcorn:
For one thing, nothing physical can create itself. Thus, one would be required to explain where our physical universe came from. There is only one explanation. GOD DID IT.

It's a mystery. OTOH, I accept the Universe is about 13.8 Billion years old. Do you? God created the Universe and all the physical laws with in it. Do you deny this?

God gave us brains. My thinking is that God expects us to use our brains to better understand the natural universe God created over 13 BILLION years ago. Do you agree with this?

34xq8w4.jpg
"So what happened here?"

That is funny.

It takes just as much faith to believe in the big bang, in fact, moreso than it is to believe in Jesus Christ.

For one thing, nothing physical can create itself. Thus, one would be required to explain where our physical universe came from. There is only one explanation. GOD DID IT.

Actually, no. The universe has existed from infinity. God was created by men. And,, consequently, is seriously flawed.

34xq8w4.jpg
"So what happened here?"

That is funny.

Who said something physical created itself? And why is god the only answer?

34xq8w4.jpg
"So what happened here?"

That is funny.

Who created God?

The Universe could not have always existed......but God can?

34xq8w4.jpg
"So what happened here?"

That is funny.

For one thing, nothing physical can create itself.

why do those people persist in so foolish an argument ... all beings create / recreate, physical / physiological ... the ability for "itself" is their own argument who created the Almighty would be a reflection of the same being. not an inability.

34xq8w4.jpg
"So what happened here?"

That is funny.

Actually, no. The universe has existed from infinity. God was created by men. And,, consequently, is seriously flawed.
That's funny. You have no clue what you're talking about. If the universe had always existed, that means it has existed for an infinitely long time. Which means there would be no energy left, because of Entropy. Basic science.

34xq8w4.jpg
"So what happened here?"

That is funny.

That's funny. You have no clue what you're talking about. If the universe had always existed, that means it has existed for an infinitely long time. Which means there would be no energy left, because of Entropy. Basic science.

No energy left?

E=MxCSquared. All matter is energy, and all energy is matter. Neither is either created, nor destroyed.

That's science.

Forum List

Back