Here is the question atheists can't answer...

It's a mystery. OTOH, I accept the Universe is about 13.8 Billion years old. Do you? God created the Universe and all the physical laws with in it. Do you deny this?

God gave us brains. My thinking is that God expects us to use our brains to better understand the natural universe God created over 13 BILLION years ago. Do you agree with this?

34xq8w4.jpg
"So what happened here?"

That is funny.

I'd really like to know myself.

It takes just as much faith to believe in the big bang, in fact, moreso than it is to believe in Jesus Christ.

Why does belief in the big bang take more faith than belief in Jesus? :popcorn:
For one thing, nothing physical can create itself. Thus, one would be required to explain where our physical universe came from. There is only one explanation. GOD DID IT.
Who created God?

The Universe could not have always existed......but God can?

So with what matters did this God concern himself with for all those trillions of years before He created anything?

It's a mystery. OTOH, I accept the Universe is about 13.8 Billion years old. Do you? God created the Universe and all the physical laws with in it. Do you deny this?

God gave us brains. My thinking is that God expects us to use our brains to better understand the natural universe God created over 13 BILLION years ago. Do you agree with this?

34xq8w4.jpg
"So what happened here?"

That is funny.

It takes just as much faith to believe in the big bang, in fact, moreso than it is to believe in Jesus Christ.

For one thing, nothing physical can create itself. Thus, one would be required to explain where our physical universe came from. There is only one explanation. GOD DID IT.
Who created God?

So with what matters did this God concern himself with for all those trillions of years before He created anything?

He was taking a nap. Godwork is pretty tough. He doesn't even get paid, so nobody misses him when he oversleeps in the morning.

"So what happened here?"

That is funny.

Actually, no. The universe has existed from infinity. God was created by men. And,, consequently, is seriously flawed.
That's funny. You have no clue what you're talking about. If the universe had always existed, that means it has existed for an infinitely long time. Which means there would be no energy left, because of Entropy. Basic science.

No energy left?

E=MxCSquared. All matter is energy, and all energy is matter. Neither is either created, nor destroyed.

That's science.
Correct, but science only concerns itself with laws inside the Natural Universe. Space and Time, plus all those natural laws, began at the Big Bang. There is no way of knowing, at least at present, if there is anything outside our Natural Universe.

34xq8w4.jpg
"So what happened here?"

That is funny.

Who created God?

Time didn't exist before the Big Bang.

How did we get here?

Well, first off, if atheists can't answer this (which they can't, with certainty), then neither can theists.

That aside, a collision in hyperspace produced an anomaly in space which inflated into our observable universe, and everything in it. Through selection by physical laws, molecules organized into structures like stars and planets. Through this same selection, molecules here on Earth were organized into self-replicating molecules, which themselves, by the process of physical selection, began to organize molecules around them to perform functions, all with the end of the persistence of these structures of molecules. As the process of selection continued, abiogenesis occured. This new "life" then underaent the same selective processes to produce a myriad of organisms, over time. One of these organisms hapened to be human beings. And here we are.

...That aside, a collision in hyperspace produced an anomaly in space which inflated into our observable universe, and everything in it. Through selection by physical laws, molecules organized into structures like stars and planets. Through this same selection, molecules here on Earth were organized into self-replicating molecules, which themselves, by the process of physical selection, began to organize molecules around them to perform functions, all with the end of the persistence of these structures of molecules. As the process of selection continued, abiogenesis occured. This new "life" then underaent the same selective processes to produce a myriad of organisms, over time. One of these organisms hapened to be human beings. And here we are.
Translation: I don't have any actual scientific evidence, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :D

Nice theory. Now prove it. ;)

...That aside, a collision in hyperspace produced an anomaly in space which inflated into our observable universe, and everything in it. Through selection by physical laws, molecules organized into structures like stars and planets. Through this same selection, molecules here on Earth were organized into self-replicating molecules, which themselves, by the process of physical selection, began to organize molecules around them to perform functions, all with the end of the persistence of these structures of molecules. As the process of selection continued, abiogenesis occured. This new "life" then underaent the same selective processes to produce a myriad of organisms, over time. One of these organisms hapened to be human beings. And here we are.
Translation: I don't have any actual scientific evidence, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :D

Actually, it's a hypothesis. And why do I have to prove it? I was just asked to offer an answer. I just proved that atheists CAN, in fact, answer the question of how we got here. I did not think any proof was required...just as it is not required for theists who answer the question.

If proof is required, then the thread title must be changed to, "Here is the question NOBODY can answer..."

And, for the record, much of my answer is, indeed, supported by scientific evidence. You should be just a bit more specific.

Last edited:

Actually, it's a hypothesis. And why do I have to prove it? I was just asked to offer an answer. I just proved that atheists CAN, in fact, answer the question of how we got here. I did not think any proof was required...just as it is not required for theists who answer the question.

If proof is required, then the thread title must be changed to, "Here is the question NOBODY can answer..."

And, for the record, much of my answer is, indeed, supported by scientific evidence. You should be just a bit more specific.
You don't have to prove anything since it's only your belief. :D

As for "supported by scientific evidence", only the Big Bang is supported, not your "hypothesis" about from whence it came.

You don't have to prove anything since it's only your belief. :D

As for "supported by scientific evidence", only the Big Bang is supported, not your "hypothesis" about from whence it came.

It's not my belief. It's just the answer I chose to give this time, because I think it's a possible answer. You assume too much.

And I said "much" of what I said, not all, is indeed supprted by scientific evidence. That is true.

Everything evolved...then it stopped LOL
i know this is too funny - lol silly atheists i see no monkeys turning into people but i see a whole lot of atheists acting like monkeys
Christians are so ignorant about evolution

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory
i am not a christian number one --- and nothing can be a fact until we die and get the truth wake up. the only fact you can have is from God cos he will reveal himself to you

i know this is too funny - lol silly atheists i see no monkeys turning into people but i see a whole lot of atheists acting like monkeys

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory
God is not a theory. Not a scientific one. Not one bit of evidence.

It’s a hypothesis
Jesus will reveal himself if one follows his instructions all of us that have know it has been proven - why would you choose eternal torment when it is so easy to prove he is real

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory
i am not a christian number one --- and nothing can be a fact until we die and get the truth wake up. the only fact you can have is from God cos he will reveal himself to you
But you claim for a fact to have met Jesus. Can you show us?

And how do you know it was god? It could have been an alien fucking with your mind

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

And how do you know it was god? It could have been an alien fucking with your mind
he proves it...

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

It’s a hypothesis
Jesus will reveal himself if one follows his instructions all of us that have know it has been proven - why would you choose eternal torment when it is so easy to prove he is real
You’re a Christian. You believe their books you’re one of them. You’re just a cherry picker

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

he proves it...
How? An alien could “prove it” by messing with your mind.

Ok, what do I have to do?

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

It’s a hypothesis
You’re a Christian. You believe their books you’re one of them. You’re just a cherry picker
i am not a christian i do not believe Jesus would be caught dead in a religion of today they are all corrupt - I belive the bible is a history book cos the only word of god is Jesus i learn from the HOLY sPIRIT

Forum List

Back