Here is the question atheists can't answer...

easier to prove he is real than go to eternal torment - what if this is the truth and you never tried???
Look...if God turns out to be a petty, selfish asshole who demands people worship him

That would be your eternal torment

easier to prove he is real than go to eternal torment - what if this is the truth and you never tried???
Look...if God turns out to be a petty, selfish asshole who demands people worship him

God is love pure and simple and satan is hate pure and simple which eternity do you wish to have its as simple as that... God created you and he wants you as family satan wants you to worship him you got it backwards...

i know this is too funny - lol silly atheists i see no monkeys turning into people but i see a whole lot of atheists acting like monkeys
Christians are so ignorant about evolution

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

Except you're a mindless troll nobody gives a shit about.

Find those transitional fossils yet? Nope..still a theory
Plenty of fossils that prove beyond doubt that evolution has occurred

If you look at Rock strata you can mark the passage of time. Fossils found at lower levels of strata are exclusively simple organisms. There are no dinosaur bones mixed in.

Disproving your theories of creation

No transitional fossils wing nut. That's the one you can't get around....and I know it

Again you struggle with the how evolution occurs while ignoring the fact that it happens

There are transitional fossils but you assume evolution occurs in tiny, inperceptable increments. May be evolution occurs is leaps and surges
I do not - I know God is being hidden by Satan ingenious of him isnt it... wake up

Christians are so ignorant about evolution

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

If you look at Rock strata you can mark the passage of time. Fossils found at lower levels of strata are exclusively simple organisms. There are no dinosaur bones mixed in.

No transitional fossils wing nut. That's the one you can't get around....and I know it

Again you struggle with the how evolution occurs while ignoring the fact that it happens

There are transitional fossils but you assume evolution occurs in tiny, inperceptable increments. May be evolution occurs is leaps and surges
I do not - I know God is being hidden by Satan ingenious of him isnt it... wake up

if satan is ingenious------he would have hidden "god" in my freezer. I can never FIND anything
or even KNOW wat-da-hell is in that thing

if satan is ingenious------he would have hidden "god" in my freezer. I can never FIND anything
you have a wonderful sense of humor you should share that with Jesus he has a wonderful one toooo

God doesn't demand anyone worship him

Your ignorance is duly noted
we are his family - satan wants us to worship him... your ignorance is duly noted I bet youthink he is the one that makes us go to hell too...

we are his family - satan wants us to worship him... your ignorance is duly noted I bet youthink he is the one that makes us go to hell too...

SATAN BE DAMNED----(ie---he can gotta hell)

again no sense???

God is love pure and simple and satan is hate pure and simple which eternity do you wish to have its as simple as that... God created you and he wants you as family satan wants you to worship him you got it backwards...

That is good to hear
If God is pure love, he would not be irate and sentence people to eternal torment just because they failed to worship him sufficiently

All in due time

again no sense???

seems clear to me

That is good to hear
If God is pure love, he would not be irate and sentence people to eternal torment just because they failed to worship him sufficiently
see ;you are backwards - if you serve God he is love and his afterlife is located in heaven.. if you serve satan as you obviously are then your afterlife consists of evil and eternal torment lack of love and lack of god just like you chose with your free will...

you have a wonderful sense of humor you should share that with Jesus he has a wonderful one toooo

of course! It's a jewish thing

Seems he does....or off to hell with you
you have free will and two choices love or hate God or satan whenyou die you go to whomever you are servings afterlife is God=heaven +love Satan=hell=hate lack of god like you have wanted and have said

Seems he does....or off to hell with you

You're fugged, eh?

You loons are hilarious you don't understand it and look ridiculous trying to tell Christians what's going on. You realize we laugh at you, right?

That is good to hear

1. God is not irate.
2. Worshiping God has little to do with it.
3. God does not "send" people to hell.

So...who are you talking about? ;)

Forum List

Back