Here is the question atheists can't answer...

easier to prove he is real than go to eternal torment - what if this is the truth and you never tried???
Look...if God turns out to be a petty, selfish asshole who demands people worship him

That would be your eternal torment

God doesn't demand anyone worship him

Your ignorance is duly noted

Seems he does....or off to hell with you
you have free will and two choices love or hate God or satan whenyou die you go to whomever you are servings afterlife is God=heaven +love Satan=hell=hate lack of god like you have wanted and have said

Trying to explain free will to them is futile

No transitional fossils wing nut. That's the one you can't get around....and I know it

Again you struggle with the how evolution occurs while ignoring the fact that it happens

There are transitional fossils but you assume evolution occurs in tiny, inperceptable increments. May be evolution occurs is leaps and surges
I do not - I know God is being hidden by Satan ingenious of him isnt it... wake up

if satan is ingenious------he would have hidden "god" in my freezer. I can never FIND anything
or even KNOW wat-da-hell is in that thing
you have a wonderful sense of humor you should share that with Jesus he has a wonderful one toooo

of course! It's a jewish thing
a jewish thing lol??? its more like atruth thing doll

easier to prove he is real than go to eternal torment - what if this is the truth and you never tried???
Look...if God turns out to be a petty, selfish asshole who demands people worship him

You're fugged, eh?

You loons are hilarious you don't understand it and look ridiculous trying to tell Christians what's going on. You realize we laugh at you, right?
well isnt that a very christian thing to do and who are youtalking to any how... lol

you have free will and two choices love or hate God or satan whenyou die you go to whomever you are servings afterlife is God=heaven +love Satan=hell=hate lack of god like you have wanted and have said

free-will is the CURSE dropped down on human beans in the garden of eden.
Human beans were TRICKED into it. ( "hey kids-----don't eat that apple ")

Again you struggle with the how evolution occurs while ignoring the fact that it happens

There are transitional fossils but you assume evolution occurs in tiny, inperceptable increments. May be evolution occurs is leaps and surges
I do not - I know God is being hidden by Satan ingenious of him isnt it... wake up

if satan is ingenious------he would have hidden "god" in my freezer. I can never FIND anything
or even KNOW wat-da-hell is in that thing
you have a wonderful sense of humor you should share that with Jesus he has a wonderful one toooo

of course! It's a jewish thing
a jewish thing lol??? its more like atruth thing doll

YUP-------same thing

oh you poor thing that didnt make a lick of sense...

You're fugged, eh?

You loons are hilarious you don't understand it and look ridiculous trying to tell Christians what's going on. You realize we laugh at you, right?
well isnt that a very christian thing to do and who are youtalking to any how... lol

Rightwinger

lick some more------it is all in the book of Genesis--------the THEME (your remember the
word "theme"---from 9th grade literature class) of the book is CHOICE. -----choose life---
choose to leave-----choose your heir-------CHOOSE

He's trolling

Grin. Well, if he wants to be better at that, he may want to get his facts straight. Otherwise it comes across as someone telling a gardener, "The whisky in your garden is doing well this year. I like the way your ground cover is climbing up that trellis. Isn't it wonderful how that dense shade tree lets in all that sun!"

He's trolling

Grin. Well, if he wants to be better at that, he may want to get his facts straight. Otherwise it comes across as someone telling a gardener, "The whisky in your garden is doing well this year. I like the way your ground cover is climbing up that trellis. Isn't it wonderful how that dense shade tree lets in all that sun!"

Exactly

lick some more------it is all in the book of Genesis--------the THEME (your remember the
word "theme"---from 9th grade literature class) of the book is CHOICE. -----choose life---
to who and what are you talking about?

You're fugged, eh?

Rightwinger
i am not of this world love --- lol find a mind of your own please stop being brainwashed by the propaganda meant to keep you dumbed down

You're fugged, eh?

Rightwinger
i am not of this world love --- lol find a mind of your own please stop being brainwashed by the propaganda meant to keep you dumbed down

You're sorta all over the map....its annoying.

Learn quote function until you do you're garbled and lost

to WHOM......... I am describing the theme of the biblical creation account----sublime
literature. ----to anyone interested.

to WHOM......... I am describing the theme of the biblical creation account----sublime
Was Lilith subtle reference to feminism?

You're fugged, eh?

Rightwinger

a re you speaking to me i have no idea?>

yes-------but Lilith is midrashic-------sorta fairy tales that are supposed to have
some sort of ???? instructive value ??????

You're fugged, eh?

Rightwinger

a re you speaking to me i have no idea?>
The bible creation myth is demonstrably false. Evolution is fact. Just find a way to reconcile your beliefs with scientific knowledge of evolution, just as you have with other scientific knowledge. Else you are going to walk around saying crazy things.

Last edited:

yes-------but Lilith is midrashic-------sorta fairy tales that are supposed to have
some sort of ???? instructive value ??????
Beat her but not too hard?

Forum List

Back