Here is the question atheists can't answer...

he proves it...
How? An alien could “prove it” by messing with your mind.

Ok, what do I have to do?
EARNESTLY andhonestly seek jesus wwith an open mind and heart... it is too cool when he reveals himself
I tried. I didn’t get it. What did I do wrong? You can’t fault me if I tried and it didn’t work. Don’t tell me 30 plus years wasn’t enough.

Why doesn’t god just reveal himself to all of us when we are kids? Give us all a chance like he did you
I believe I knew him when I was a kid cos nothing else could have gotten me thru the horror i went thru... Iam no one special Jesus reads our hearts it must be open and truly seeking him them be aware of you surroundings...
There is no other way it could be in my life now i am facing hardship to the tenth degree and somehow i am being taken care of. i have no money no family and was homeless now i have an apartment and some how am being cared for money comes from the strangest places when ineed it i am waiting on ssi
I am also homeless. And you know what? I may not always get what I want, but I always get what I need. I have a warm, dry place to sleep, and I never go hungry. Well, I do go hungry sometimes, but not for long. and I have never been starving. What I need to do now, is get off my lazy ass, get a new photo ID, and apply for section 8 housing. Don't know why I haven't done it already.
And you’re a republican? Interesting

easier to prove he is real than go to eternal torment - what if this is the truth and you never tried???
You’re just playing it safe. You want us to fake belief in order to make your god happy?

He'd know you're faking it...lol you dopes are clueless
Of course. So what do you want us to do if we just don’t believe? What does your god want?

He wants you to believe but if you don't that's your free will at work. Entirely your choice

easier to prove he is real than go to eternal torment - what if this is the truth and you never tried???
You’re just playing it safe. You want us to fake belief in order to make your god happy?

Of course. So what do you want us to do if we just don’t believe? What does your god want?

He wants you to believe but if you don't that's your free will at work. Entirely your choice
Then it should make sense and be obvious.

Let me give you an example. A rational person who isn’t brainwashed by any one religion would look around and ask why there are so many false religions? And why do so many people follow those other religions.

So you see I don’t differentiate between your religion and all those other 999 religions.

You think it cares? That’s petty human man made up religion talk. So obvious in the Ten Commandments 1. Don’t believe any other gods but me.

Right off the bat I’m suspicious unless god tells me these Ten Commandments. Reveal it in my head oh lord

You think it cares? That’s petty human man made up religion talk. So obvious in the Ten Commandments 1. Don’t believe any other gods but me.

Right off the bat I’m suspicious unless god tells me these Ten Commandments. Reveal it in my head oh lord

You asked I answered and personally I don't give two shits if you believe or not. How's that?

Then it should make sense and be obvious.

Let me give you an example. A rational person who isn’t brainwashed by any one religion would look around and ask why there are so many false religions? And why do so many people follow those other religions.

So you see I don’t differentiate between your religion and all those other 999 religions.

Why do you think I care? I really don't you're just on this thread to spew your BS and I'm not interested

He wants you to believe
Horseshit....if God wanted us to believe, God would compel us to believe using evidence.

Oh gawd....its you again
Well, what you said is pretty stupid. It doesn't matter if it's me or Jaysus himself pointing it out.

You and anything you have to say means little to me

Any thread you get involved on eventually turns into a flame fest. It's tiresome

He wants you to believe
Horseshit....if God wanted us to believe, God would compel us to believe using evidence.

Oh gawd....its you again
Why do you come here when you clearly can’t have a rational conversation about the issue? The thread title is a subject meant to lure us atheist in. Now you’re saying you don’t care what we think? Then you’re in the wrong thread. Who started this thread anyways?

He wants you to believe

Oh gawd....its you again
Well, what you said is pretty stupid. It doesn't matter if it's me or Jaysus himself pointing it out.

Any thread you get involved on eventually turns into a flame fest. It's tiresome
Only because you religious people are hypersensitive. I call an idea ridiculous, you get personally offended and start flaming. Rinse, repeat.

He wants you to believe

Oh gawd....its you again
Why do you come here when you clearly can’t have a rational conversation about the issue? The thread title is a subject meant to lure us atheist in. Now you’re saying you don’t care what we think? Then you’re in the wrong thread. Who started this thread anyways?

What I do is my business...none of yours.

Understand?

He wants you to believe

Oh gawd....its you again

Only because you religious people are hypersensitive. I call an idea ridiculous, you get personally offended and start flaming. Rinse, repeat.

I can't be offended because I don't care.

It's very simple to undetstand. I take no atheist serious and personally I consider them ill informed, irritating, annoying and pretty much a bunch of assholes who really need to live and let live

He wants you to believe

Oh gawd....its you again

Back to the subject how we got here. We came from stars. Took billions of years. A first generation star died and spewed its guts all over the universe. Life took hold on earth from a meteor or comet and all life today is related including you.

Only American Christians don’t believe it

Oh gawd....its you again

I can't be offended because I don't care.

It's very simple to undetstand. I take no atheist serious and personally I consider them ill informed, irritating, annoying and pretty much a bunch of assholes who really need to live and let live
Of course you get offended. That's why you are talking about people instead of the ideas on the table. You are insecure and angry, and you internalize your childish, absurd beliefs. Put this all together, and it equals your wittle fee-fees getting hurt when the ideas YOU put out on a public forum get criticized or scrutinized.

Think for a moment on how fucking stupid that is.

He wants you to believe

Oh gawd....its you again

Back to the subject how we got here. We came from stars. Took billions of years. A first generation star died and spewed its guts all over the universe. Life took hold on earth from a meteor or comet and all life today is related including you.

Only American Christians don’t believe it

You're not grasping it...I DO NOT CARE.

Forum List

Back