Here is the question atheists can't answer...

A reasoned prediction based on the history of religion

If you could prove it you'd be famous but you can't so you're not. Opinion
You can't prove that the biblical god exists either so. Opinion

No it's faith.

You say tomahto

You have no proof therefore what you believe is your opinion

Nor do you. Isn't this fun? Believe what you will and so will I. In the meantime my statement stands....evolution is theory :)
Actually I do have proof that many gods have been worshiped and discarded over the existence of the human race.

No one prays anymore to Zeus or Thor or any of the hundreds or thousands of gods that people used to worship

So following that time tested fact it's is only a matter of time before we discard all gods

If you could prove it you'd be famous but you can't so you're not. Opinion

No it's faith.

You say tomahto

Nor do you. Isn't this fun? Believe what you will and so will I. In the meantime my statement stands....evolution is theory :)
Actually I do have proof that many gods have been worshiped and discarded over the existence of the human race.

No one prays to Zeus or Thor or any of the hundreds or thousands of gods that people used to worship

So following that time tested fact it's is only a matter of time before we discard all gods

That's nice...any proof evolution isn't a theory? I'll check later but already know the answer. :)

No it's faith.

You say tomahto

No one prays to Zeus or Thor or any of the hundreds or thousands of gods that people used to worship

That's nice...any proof evolution isn't a theory? I'll check later but already know the answer. :)

I never said anything about evolution did I?

I am speaking of the belief in gods in order to explain things we do not as yet have a complete understanding of

No it's faith.

You say tomahto

I am speaking of the belief in gods in order to explain things we do not as yet have a complete understanding of

I've conceded there is no proof of Gods...now fug off. Good grief

You say tomahto

And yet you won't say that it is an opinion that a god actually exists

Sure it is, but it's also faith. Now back to evolution being a theory, I'm weary of your silly deflection and BS

...That's nice...any proof evolution isn't a theory? I'll check later but already know the answer. :)
Where did human beings come from? A million years ago there was no sign of Homo Sapien Sapiens. Even 300,000 years ago there was no sign of our species, although there is ample evidence of human-like creatures. So please explain how we came about? Magic? Conjuring? Please use your God-given brain for something more than to rest a hat upon.

...That's nice...any proof evolution isn't a theory? I'll check later but already know the answer. :)
Where did human beings come from? A million years ago there was no sign of Homo Sapien Sapiens. Even 300,000 years ago there was no sign of our species, although there is ample evidence of human-like creatures. So please explain how we came about? Magic? Conjuring? Please use your God-given brain for something more than to rest a hat upon.

Evolution is a theory.....fact :)

Sure it is, but it's also faith. Now back to evolution being a theory, I'm weary of your silly deflection and BS

So then you think it's OK to say it's magic if we do not understand something 100% right?

Just because we do not have all the answers does not mean there must be some supreme sky pixie making it all happen

Evolution occurs. It is not a theory, it is a fact. A fact supported by biological, fossil, geologic and DNA evidence

God, is at best a theory. A theory totally unsupported by any evidence

So then you think it's OK to say it's magic if we do not understand something 100% right?

Just because we do not have all the answers does not mean there must be some supreme sky pixie making it all happen
Nor does it prove that "supreme sky pixie" doesn't exist. We don't know what happened before the Big Bag. Only a glimmering of understanding what came after.

34xq8w4.jpg

You stole that from the other dope. Look little one, science can't prove evolution and you're not going to on a message board.

Now run along, you're tiresome
Insult all you like. Ignore the Bible all you like. The fact remains human beings didn't suddenly pop into existence out of the dust 6000 years ago.

Nor does it prove that "supreme sky pixie" doesn't exist. We don't know what happened before the Big Bag. Only a glimmering of understanding what came after.

34xq8w4.jpg

None of which negates any of my statements.

None of which negates any of my statements.
Nor mine. It doesn't prove your statements nor mine either.

The fact remains the Universe suddenly popped into existence 13.82 Billion years ago and we don't know why. Science only concerns itself with the Natural Universe, not what is outside of it nor what came before Space-Time was created.

Forum List

Back