Here is the question atheists can't answer...

I believe God created it all and no I'm not a young earther.
Do you believe woman was created from Adam's rib 6000ish years ago or do you believe God is fully powerful enough and all-knowing enough to have created the universe with all of it's rules and knowing life would evolve out of it just as a farmer knows that when it plants seed in the Spring, he will have Corn in the Summer?

How did we get here?

Just because we don't know the answer to a question does not mean we have to make up a magic man in the sky to explain everything we don't yet know

There used to be gods that were thought responsible for everything from the weather and every other natural process we didn't understand

As we became more intelligent and learned about our world those gods were discarded

As the remaining god will be eventually

^^^opinion
A reasoned prediction based on the history of religion

If you could prove it you'd be famous but you can't so you're not. Opinion

Just because we don't know the answer to a question does not mean we have to make up a magic man in the sky to explain everything we don't yet know

There used to be gods that were thought responsible for everything from the weather and every other natural process we didn't understand

As we became more intelligent and learned about our world those gods were discarded

I'm not a Bible literalist, but I do believe there is more to existence that what we see in front of our noses. I do think that it's just as silly to believe the Universe popped out of nothingness as it is to believe the Devil created dinosaur fossils.

I believe God created it all and no I'm not a young earther.
Do you believe woman was created from Adam's rib 6000ish years ago or do you believe God is fully powerful enough and all-knowing enough to have created the universe with all of it's rules and knowing life would evolve out of it just as a farmer knows that when it plants seed in the Spring, he will have Corn in the Summer?

I believe the Bible. The FACT remains evolution is a theory. That was my statement. Refute it and stop running around flapping your arms, I've heard all this crap before

It's not measurable. Evolution is just a theory, not scientific fact
Why do you doubt God's power?

I have no doubt God can cast out a bit of sand (the Big Bang) and know that in 13 Billion years a garden would grow.

Matthew 8:26
Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith?

It's a theory not scientific fact. FACT
Gravity is also only a theory. Do you not believe in Gravity?

Gravity is observable, evolution not so much.

I have no doubt God can cast out a bit of sand (the Big Bang) and know that in 13 Billion years a garden would grow.

The same holds true for a creator God...

The same holds true for a creator God...

I'm not saying it doesn't. I'm saying evolution is theory. That is a fact.

I've never lost this argument ...and won't today :)

How did we get here?

^^^opinion

You can't prove that the biblical god exists either so. Opinion

I believe the Bible. The FACT remains evolution is a theory. That was my statement. Refute it and stop running around flapping your arms, I've heard all this crap before
You failed to answer my questions. Why? What are you afraid of discussing?

I've answered, I believe in God and the Bible. Therefore I believe God created it all.

Again you're arguing a theory...you cannot prove evolution anymore than I can prove God's existence. You're on a fool's errand

How did we get here?

^^^opinion

No it's faith.

^^^opinion

No it's faith.

You say tomahto

You have no proof therefore what you believe is your opinion

^^^opinion

No it's faith.

You say tomahto

You have no proof therefore what you believe is your opinion

Nor do you. Isn't this fun? Believe what you will and so will I. In the meantime my statement stands....evolution is theory :)

Forum List

Back