Here is the question atheists can't answer...

The process can not be observed outside the tiny observable part of the universe.

It is impossible to know the age of the oldest stars.
Again, it's measurable. We're all made of "star stuff" since the first stars were made of hydrogen. Iron, Oxygen and other heavier elements were formed by fusion inside the first stars in a set, measurable process.

The laws of the natural universe are set. They don't change. Only our understanding of them changes.

The process can not be observed outside the tiny observable part of the universe.

It is impossible to know the age of the oldest stars.
Again, it's measurable. We're all made of "star stuff" since the first stars were made of hydrogen. Iron, Oxygen and other heavier elements were formed by fusion inside the first stars in a set, measurable process.

The laws of the natural universe are set. They don't change. Only our understanding of them changes.
It's not measurable if it is impossible to measure because it is not observable.

They don't know how old the oldest stars are. It's simply not possible to know.
Incorrect. Stars work by fusion. They process matter at a specific rate.
That's what my dad says when I tell him about evolution. He says "oh really were they there?".

In other words he doesn't believe science. But, he says there must be a God and anyone who argues is stupid.

But without the Christian Jewish stories he has zero evidence. But to him it's common sense.

It's not measurable if it is impossible to measure because it is not observable.
So, because you can't see people on the other side of the planet, you believe they could live forever?

Physics remains constant regardless if we can see every star or not. Dude, it isn't magic.

I believe in the Big Bang Theory, AND I believe in Jesus Christ.

But the Big Bang Theory leaves one basic question unanswered.

HOW did the Big Bang happen?
That's like asking how was God created?

How do you create god, Jesus Christ and the holy spirit?

Ya don't he always was.
Impossible since all things must have a starting point........

Agree that's why zero plus zero = one in a no God scenario don't make any mathematical sense.it's impossible. In physics..

To just an industrial maintenance guy.

But I witness God all the time in my life.

Can gut feelings about something be explained?

Can luck be explained?

Can coincidences be explained by logic and science?
Zero proof + zero evidence = zero gods.

It's not measurable. Evolution is just a theory, not scientific fact
Why do you doubt God's power?

I have no doubt God can cast out a bit of sand (the Big Bang) and know that in 13 Billion years a garden would grow.

Matthew 8:26
Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith?

How did we get here?

Just because we don't know the answer to a question does not mean we have to make up a magic man in the sky to explain everything we don't yet know

There used to be gods that were thought responsible for everything from the weather and every other natural process we didn't understand

As we became more intelligent and learned about our world those gods were discarded

As the remaining god will be eventually

How did we get here?

Just because we don't know the answer to a question does not mean we have to make up a magic man in the sky to explain everything we don't yet know

There used to be gods that were thought responsible for everything from the weather and every other natural process we didn't understand

As we became more intelligent and learned about our world those gods were discarded

^^^opinion

How did we get here?

^^^opinion
A reasoned prediction based on the history of religion

Forum List

Back