Here is what will happen on day one of Trump’s presidency, according to Project 2025

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Scary stuff. Lets hope nothing happens between sacking everryone and recruiting and training the new people from the fascist think tanks.

I have a mental picture of all these nazis wanking on an american flag as they get excited over this right wing nonsense.

Of course all govt involvement is a blow to freedom and I hope that those poor folk huddled in storm camps appreciate that. They should thank the heritage foundation and trump for making them free.

Scary stuff. Lets hope nothing happens between sacking everryone and recruiting and training the new people from the fascist think tanks.

I have a mental picture of all these nazis wanking on an american flag as they get excited over this right wing nonsense.

Of course all govt involvement is a blow to freedom and I hope that those poor folk huddled in storm camps appreciate that. They should thank the heritage foundation and trump for making them free.
I have a mental picture
A: 2025 is a conspiracy being pushed by morons, not a plank in anyone's platform except morons.

B: I can't imagine you having a mental picture of anything but unicorns and rainbows,

A: 2025 is a conspiracy being pushed by morons, not a plank in anyone's platform except morons.

B: I can't imagine you having a mental picture of anything but unicorns and rainbows,
All of trumps team worked on it. I agree that it is probably too complex for trump to understand it. Buthis nazi mates will implement it while the old fella is napping.

This has nothing to do with Trump.

Are you really that out of touch?? :badgrin:

All of trumps team worked on it. I agree that it is probably too complex for trump to understand it. Buthis nazi mates will implement it while the old fella is napping.
We couldn’t be the lucky. I’ve got issues with the religious pieces of Project 2025, but most of it sounds good to me.

Forum List

Back