Here Is Your Cult

No dude. The idiots that stormed the capital to illegally overturn an election are destroying democracy. Their leader who fed them lies is destroying democracy, the consistent beat of the right trying to undermine confidence in elections and our institutions is destroying democracy. You’re the problem here

They took selfies they did, not burn down a police station in Wisconsin!

I just shake my head at how deluded they can be.
I know, right Biden can't even make sense when he speaks but got 81 million votes. It's baffling! And his VP is so stupid and ignorant, so nasty nobody wanted her, So she dropped out of the race this makes no sense. It's an insult that they say it was legit. That they won it straight. They must think we are a bunch of idiots.

I know, right Biden can't even make sense when he speaks but got 81 million votes. It's baffling! And his VP is so stupid and ignorant, so nasty nobody wanted her, So she dropped out of the race this makes no sense. It's an insult that they say it was legit. That they won it straight. They must think we are a bunch of idiots.
The thing is that they haven't the imagination or foresight to realize that, when they get what they want, it is going to be pure hell. Even for them, who have sold their souls.

God would not make vaccine from dead baby parts. This is a prime example for the morons that say Trump supporters are a cult. Did you ever here Trump ask for apostles?

Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not made from “dead baby parts”.

God would not make vaccine from dead baby parts. This is a prime example for the morons that say Trump supporters are a cult. Did you ever here Trump ask for apostles?

Listened to the video. Bitch is a lying-ass crazy demon!

They took selfies they did, not burn down a police station in Wisconsin!
I never claimed they burnt down a police station in Wisconsin. What’s with all the randomness? Can’t you stay on track? Have a normal conversation?

Forum List

Back