Here it comes folks. Starvation mass execution. Told you all how many times? This is how its done.

It doesn’t happen with no effort. It takes a lot of effort and a shitload of expertise. I’ll tell you one benefit of making these left wing assholes produce their own food, there won’t be any time left for them to spend on fucking gender studies and the stupid shit they spend their time on now. Let’s see how good these worthless fucks are at canning.
Canning is pretty easy. So is growing your own food.

not from lack of effort,,

and which countries are you talking about??
This is where she will talk about countries with higher density of whites than America.

She won't for example bring up Turkey or Uganda or disasters like that. No no.

Only the mythical homogenized lily white Nordic countries that don't have large numbers of CRIPS or BLOODS or Mass numbers of South Americans walking there in the thousands every day and they certainly don't have MS 13 or the Mexican mafia to worry about.

Funny people aren't they? Dumber than dirt, but funny.

not from lack of effort,,

and which countries are you talking about??
Yes from lack of effort. It is not what they want, you just can’t accept that is possible.

Examples of countries would the Nordic countries, whose parliaments have been long dominated by the social democrats. And people are happy, with a high standard of living, rights and freedoms.

It doesn’t happen with no effort. It takes a lot of effort and a shitload of expertise. I’ll tell you one benefit of making these left wing assholes produce their own food, there won’t be any time left for them to spend on fucking gender studies and the stupid shit they spend their time on now. Let’s see how good these worthless fucks are at canning.
I have canned my own veggies for 35 years in a row and still find time to do gender studies.

It’s going to cost a lot of you your lives. The government is so involved in financing your food subsidies once they decide to take it all over for climate change you’ll never see your next kale salad again.
Kale grows like a weed even during winter , it ain't called wild cabbage for nothing.

Yes from lack of effort. It is not what they want, you just can’t accept that is possible.

Examples of countries would the Nordic countries, whose parliaments have been long dominated by the social democrats. And people are happy, with a high standard of living, rights and freedoms.
you mean those countries that couldnt survive without outside help,,,

you may want to educate yourself before you speak for other countries,,

Yeah, I didn't think so. You can't even define it.

HSZs9Pz.jpg
Why is mac1958 so touchy over the word communist?

Is it because the CCP is a communist dictatorship and so many libs embrace china as their future masters?

I dont care if libs get pissed at us and neither should he

Forum List

Back