Here it comes folks. Starvation mass execution. Told you all how many times? This is how its done.

Washington Post

The health and climate consequences of the American food system cost three times as much as the food itself​

Laura Reiley
Fri, July 16, 2021, 6:33 AM·6 min read

The true cost of food is even higher than you think, a new report out Thursday says.

The U.S. spends $1.1 trillion a year on food. But when the impacts of the food system on different parts of our society - including rising health care costs, climate change and biodiversity loss - are factored in, the bill is around three times that, according to a report by the Rockefeller Foundation, a private charity that funds medical and agricultural research.

Get ready folks. This is the main way the marxists execute masses. Been saying this for how long now?

They already showed their card by having their dingbats talk about cow farts and THE global warming.

Well, that was the start of it. Washington Post, commie rag, now calling the shot. Fake bs about the "American food system" causing mass "environmental problems."

Folks, this is going to be bad and Jesus is the only answer. Not kidding.
when people realize the majority of food consumed literally grows out of the ground with little effort starvation will no longer be a problem,,
It doesn’t happen with no effort. It takes a lot of effort and a shitload of expertise. I’ll tell you one benefit of making these left wing assholes produce their own food, there won’t be any time left for them to spend on fucking gender studies and the stupid shit they spend their time on now. Let’s see how good these worthless fucks are at canning.
I've found it pretty easy for most things,, the set up may take time but the growing is easy,,
It’s easy to do small things. Growing enough food for a year is a whole new issue. It takes land, water, time and equipment to do it. It’s not the same as getting a tomato plant from Home Depot and getting a few salads worth of cherry tomatoes off of it.
my garden is over 10K sq ft,, and its just a little time each week for 2 people after its set up,,
I don’t think you’re following me here. Most democrats in big cities don’t have ten square feet of dirt. Those fuckers are dead. It’s suicide by voting. If these assholes actually pass this shit they will be the first to die off. I’m not saying I oppose that end, just sending a warning.

You would think you left wing idiots would have learned by now how the supply chain works. You ran out of toilet paper and food choices in a couple days during the COVID panic. The glow bull warming panic makes that shit permanent. WTF are you doing?

1626606707274.png
S~

Washington Post

The health and climate consequences of the American food system cost three times as much as the food itself​

Laura Reiley

The true cost of food is even higher than you think, a new report out Thursday says.

The U.S. spends $1.1 trillion a year on food. But when the impacts of the food system on different parts of our society - including rising health care costs, climate change and biodiversity loss - are factored in, the bill is around three times that, according to a report by the Rockefeller Foundation, a private charity that funds medical and agricultural research.

Get ready folks. This is the main way the marxists execute masses. Been saying this for how long now?

They already showed their card by having their dingbats talk about cow farts and THE global warming.

Well, that was the start of it. Washington Post, commie rag, now calling the shot. Fake bs about the "American food system" causing mass "environmental problems."

Lol get your tin hat here.What a little bitch screaming the sky is falling. Hilarious
These people are petrified. They're walking around in a state of abject paranoia.

This is real. This is what they're told by voices they believe completely. Not good.

Washington Post

Laura Reiley

This is what starvation looks like

You would think you left wing idiots would have learned by now how the supply chain works. You ran out of toilet paper and food choices in a couple days during the COVID panic. The glow bull warming panic makes that shit permanent. WTF are you doing?
They cannot see how relatively simple it would be to starve the masses. They tried shutting down the Tyson Chicken plants cause of Covid last year. Remember that?

Communism killed over 100 million people in the 20th century and over 70 percent of the mass executions (culling the herd) was done by controlled mass starvation.

You see how the media and hype machine works and their little lambs all fall right in line.

Did you all notice 2020? You all see what THEY did? You think it would be all that tough to shut down the food supply chain?

Are you all really that blind to what the new world order is capable of and what their intentions are?

This story reported by THE WASHINGTON POST (classic globalist commie rag) is how it works. The snowball gets rolling and then it starts to happen.

Washington Post

Laura Reiley

when people realize the majority of food consumed literally grows out of the ground with little effort starvation will no longer be a problem,,
It doesn’t happen with no effort. It takes a lot of effort and a shitload of expertise. I’ll tell you one benefit of making these left wing assholes produce their own food, there won’t be any time left for them to spend on fucking gender studies and the stupid shit they spend their time on now. Let’s see how good these worthless fucks are at canning.
I know plenty of lefties growing and canning and plenty of righties that don’t. Can you come up with something that isn’t a broad generalization?

They cannot see how relatively simple it would be to starve the masses. They tried shutting down the Tyson Chicken plants cause of Covid last year. Remember that?

Communism killed over 100 million people in the 20th century and over 70 percent of the mass executions (culling the herd) was done by controlled mass starvation.

You see how the media and hype machine works and their little lambs all fall right in line.

Did you all notice 2020? You all see what THEY did? You think it would be all that tough to shut down the food supply chain?

Are you all really that blind to what the new world order is capable of and what their intentions are?

This story reported by THE WASHINGTON POST (classic globalist commie rag) is how it works. The snowball gets rolling and then it starts to happen.

Owl, this ridiculous, do you really believe what you are saying? Take shutting down chicken processing plants. You can’t force people to work in certifiably dangerous dangerous conditions until sufficient safety measures are in place. Particularly when that demographic was contracting and dying of covid at a higher rate. So meat is more expensive for awhile, big deal, we don’t need meat every single day, Every single meal, there less expensive alternatives. Look around you. Has obesity declined much?

You really think the Washington Post is Communist? LOLOL

BTW, I live in the heart of the city and I have nearly 200 square feet of garden.

Yeah. They really do.

In all seriousness, I see this pretty regularly in real life. I have several Trumpster clients, and they STILL call me, wanting to talk with me face to face, about how this country is going commie and how that affects their money and future. They are SCARED.

These people are dead serious. The fear in their eyes is troubling. This stuff is real to them. This isn't a political game.

Washington Post

Laura Reiley

I know plenty of lefties growing and canning and plenty of righties that don’t. Can you come up with something that isn’t a broad generalization?

I have been making pickles and Strawberry preserves this year. My lefty neighbors are doing fig preserves.

Washington Post

Laura Reiley

View attachment 514102
N o kidding

mass executions?

WTF are they smoking?

Yeah. They really do.

In all seriousness, I see this pretty regularly in real life. I have several Trumpster clients, and they STILL call me, wanting to talk with me face to face, about how this country is going commie and how that affects their money and future. They are SCARED.

These people are dead serious. The fear in their eyes is troubling. This stuff is real to them. This isn't a political game.
It is nuts. Communism is dead. They’ve created a zombie to keep the base scared. Unreal.

Yeah. They really do.

It is nuts. Communism is dead. They’ve created a zombie to keep the base scared. Unreal.
The problem is, it has worked. I don't think we fully understand what's happening here. This is a real problem.

I dont think that many of the frotherati on here have actually read the article or have failed to understand what it is about.
It isnt a complicated proposition.
For example we know that excess sugar causes health issues so that comes at a cost.

The link between that and a gas chamber is beyond me though. Someone will need to explain that in simple terms.

Forum List

Back