Here We Go Again: Ex-Staffer Comes Forward Saying She Had Sex With Newt Gingrich

Newt's daughter debunked that story and continues to do so.

Newt's daughter didn't debunk anything.

She was 13 years old at the time. Her account belies what her own mother has said - in addition, his daughter saying Jackie was the one who wanted the divorce contradicts her own mother AND Newt Gingrich himself.

People have even taken to reading his daughter's account and then swirling that to mean the woman didn't even have cancer. She did.

Newt's a scumbucket, no matter how many ways you slice it.

This was Newt first wife.

newts+1st+wife+jackie.jpg

The one he brought divorce papers to while she was in the hospital, and had just gone through two years of radiation, chemo and cancer treatments, while tirelessly campaigning for him and helping to catapult his career. .

The one who worked and supported him and paid for his PHD.

He didnt need her anymore and dumped her.
Ayup.

In Newt's words then "she's not pretty enough to be a president's wife."

So why'd you take a vow for life, asshole?

In my opinion, the sexual proclivities of our leaders, has nothing to do with their ability to govern.

unless of course, it's a democrat like bill clinton or anthony weiner... should we go back to those threads? hmmmmmmmmm

How about let's just point out who the hypocrites on the subject are? Ahem... shall we start with you?

The double standard and hypocrisy oozing from the left hasn't been this blatant, smelly and shrill for years.

Last edited:
This was Newt first wife.

newts+1st+wife+jackie.jpg

The one he brought divorce papers to while she was in the hospital, and had just gone through two years of radiation, chemo and cancer treatments, while tirelessly campaigning for him and helping to catapult his career. .

Ayup.

In Newt's words then "she's not pretty enough to be a president's wife."

So why'd you take a vow for life, asshole?

Because he got a free education from her

2831128.jpg

Larry Sinclair's allegations of doing cocaine and having a sexual relationship with Obama went almost completely un-reported by the MSM. So why all the MSM obsession with reporting on allegations against Republicans? It just seems so Biased and one-sided. Just can't trust the MSM anymore.

Stay on track, Jarhead, cause you are woefully lost. I am glad to help you out. 1) Newt is hypocritical when it comes to family values, Mitt is not. 2) Mitt can beat Obama, Newt can't.

Stay focused, Jarhead.

THanks for the advice.

I did not realize this was a thread about who was a better GOP candidate...I thought it was a thread about Newt and his alleged issues...

I was thrown off by the title...

"Here We Go Again: Ex-Staffer Comes Forward Saying She Had Sex With Newt Gingrich"

I will remember to sit back and think of how JakeStarkey would take the title before I post next time.

Jeez......the divorce rate in the United States is somewhere between 40%-50% depending on what source you look at. You are acting like she's the only woman in the world who got dumped.

I mean good God, look at you: "She worked and supported him. She paid for his education. She loved and cherished him. She ironed his socks. She made him lunch. She did no wrong. SHE WAS A COMPLETE ANGEL." :eusa_boohoo:

Maybe she was a bitch. Who knows.

Seeing we know the best indicator of a person's future is his past,

Wonder when Newt will be divorcing Callista to marry Sanctity of Marriage Wife Number 4.

Pray you stay well, Cally.

2831128.jpg

Larry Sinclair's allegations of doing cocaine and having a sexual relationship with Obama went almost completely un-reported by the MSM. So why all the MSM obsession with reporting on allegations against Republicans? It just seems so Biased and one-sided. Just can't trust the MSM anymore.

The leftist's double standard and hypocrisy is over the top. Everyone can see it, even them... BUT THEY LIKE IT.

because that one has NO corroboration to the claims paulitician

corroboration from a legal standpoint means more than one person witnessed the same act.

Not more than one person witnessing a similar act but at different times.

2831128.jpg

The leftist's double standard and hypocrisy is over the top. Everyone can see it, even them... BUT THEY LIKE IT.

Man,if you even mention Larry Sinclair they go completely ape-shit. They're so willing to believe any allegations against a Republican but so absolutely unwilling to believe any allegations against their guy. Larry Sinclair did have the phone numbers and was contacted by a confirmed member of Obama's Church. That man was later murdered. It's certainly a story worth covering just a little bit by the MSM no? I mean imagine if Obama was a Republican? Would the MSM have ignored Larry Sinclair then? I seriously doubt it.

You idiots point to a degenerate, toothless. felonious criminal with a record of severe brain damage and you expect people to take you seriously.

Hilarious.

Just such an unwillingness to believe any allegations against their guy Obama. Larry Sinclair did have phone numbers and was contacted by members of Obama's Church. I'm not saying the man is telling the truth,i'm just commenting on how the MSM handled the story. They would have handled it much differently had these allegations been made against a Republican. In fact Larry Sinclair would likely be a Democrat-funded Super Star right now. I just can't trust the MSM anymore. There is a clear bias and double-standard in place.

Just such an unwillingness to believe any allegations against their guy Obama. Larry Sinclair did have phone numbers and was contacted by members of Obama's Church. I'm not saying the man is telling the truth,i'm just commenting on how the MSM handled the story. They would have handled it much differently had these allegations been made against a Republican. In fact Larry Sinclair would likely be a Democrat-funded Super Star right now. I just can't trust the MSM anymore. There is a clear bias and double-standard in place.

Larry Sinclair's problem was that he submitted to not one but two lie detector tests and failed them both.

Obama accuser fails polygraph

Flashback for Larry Sinclair lovers:

Remember when he tried to commit suicide online for all his beloved followers?

No?

Figured you'd forgotten that.

:lol:

Flashback for Larry Sinclair lovers:

Remember when he tried to commit suicide online for all his beloved followers?

No?

Figured you'd forgotten that.

:lol:

Well there are certainly very powerful forces aligned against him no? Not many Citizens could stand up to such powerful forces. But that's besides the point. I'm not saying he is lying or telling the truth,i'm just commenting on the lack of coverage by the MSM. If Obama was a Republican,this story would have been front page news all over the MSM for several months. It's why so many can no longer trust the MSM. There's no honesty or fairness anymore. But hey,that's just my observation anyway.

Forum List

Back