Here we go again, liberals...with this pandering to black voters crap!!

Democrats, this is how we got Trump, this is why we will see yet another 4 years of Donald Trump. I understand if this was the 60's, the 70's and maybe the 80's...but this pandering and crooning all over black people, as if their agenda is somehow exclusive to the needs and wants of every american in this country and IT IS NOT!!!

If you are black in this country, still needing a handout after years of white people putting in place mechanism to boost your status in this country and you are still struggling to get by, than that's your fuckin problem. We come from a history of oppressed people who managed to etch out a path in thier lives to keep solvent and strong and I for one am sick and tired of politicians singling us out as some special need race that always need handouts and help from tax payers.

Get a job, two if necessary and get on with life.

There is not one need a black family has that whites, asians, latino's, etc don't have that we all don't experience. Yes we have to deal with racism, but there are laws in place, votes to be made and personal investment to address this, IF WE GET OFF OUR ASS, OFF OF WW TITS AND PERSUE IT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
Wow a democrat learning

Did anyone notice Bloomberg surrounding himself with nothing but blacks behind him in a speech he was giving? It looked like a Hillary Clinton campaign stop. If she EVER had any people behind her who weren't black or wrapped in those hijab things, I never saw it.

Fine, they only want black and Muslim votes, they don't need mine. Talk about pandering!!

Bloomberg has the best stage props money can buy.
I wonder how much he paid judge Judy and Clint Eastwood..

Did anyone notice Bloomberg surrounding himself with nothing but blacks behind him in a speech he was giving? It looked like a Hillary Clinton campaign stop. If she EVER had any people behind her who weren't black or wrapped in those hijab things, I never saw it.

Fine, they only want black and Muslim votes, they don't need mine. Talk about pandering!!

Let's see.....one washed up reality TV show judge, one aging actor....

That would be about $150 apiece.

Clint is a paid actor,, give him some money and a script, bombs away.. we all know he’s voting for trump

They may be old or washed up, but cheap, I don't think so!

Clint is a paid actor,, give him some money and a script, bombs away.. we all know he’s voting for trump

clint was an actor - seeing him at the Pebble Beach pro-am told me he needs to be sitting down watching tv - not on it being some old derelict slobbering on his bib.

Forum List

Back